Zoken

Jun 16, 2023
mã phiếu giảm giá sinh viên: 7188028103
gõ trên điện thoại, chỉ cho 0,18.

[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Có một phần kiểm tra trên Joy playThere is a cheat on Joy play, if I cheat with that, is it cheating, because I see it's just a feature of joy Play and doesn't affect the original file of the game, lol

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
thank you but it's not a full save I'm already further :(
Huh's How Far are you, what version you have? cause this version 21.1 doesn't let you get the Leg Massage book for Dana but let you get the feet massage went click on symbol at the book store and Amelia task is buggy on her first page. I'm Already pass the jail story.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Money and Stats Agent17 (access in the top right corner)
In the market you (can buy Dishwashing Liquid that increase +$5, Bathroom Cleaning Liquid that increase +$10, it cost $50 each) check the School bathroom for +$10 (get lucky sometime) After getting the knife open the Headmasters' door check his safe, find the code then talk to Ophelia (nick name google) after that return back try picking the safe, if you can't you need to buy the decoder from Ophelia it $500 (headmasters' will have a random amount of cash every day you loots him). You can also pick the teacher Fate Card (corruption) to black mail her for cash each day if you go to class with mini game, check the gift shop, talk to Anriel after the sense you should able to do the tidy up doll for $40 each day, The weird Fat guy at the cafe will give some cash for you to do starting task with Amelia, later (I believe he still buy her Amelia panty, other girl panty you got) with the mini game as well. Donate Semen (hospital) for $50 each day, don't miss the container, get the nurse to help you and then the down town at the night club after become VIP, you get a free spin at wheel (depending on luck or I did was load spam for the cash), also Anriel Fishing Rod mini game for money at your window each morning after having the Fishing rod (gift shop) and upgrade it to the max, further in story at the after prison (Volunteer Service Room for $40 each day).

Reactions: sykes683

km0815

May 7, 2023
amelia story mode redemption vs corruption cannot select redemption ..... always force to select corruption .... feel sad sometime felt like main character is ass hoe doche bag corrupting the innocent girl ....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Agent17 [v0.21.5] [HEXATAIL]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
amelia story mode redemption vs corruption cannot select redemption ..... always force to select corruption .... feel sad sometime felt like main character is ass hoe doche bag corrupting the innocent girl ....
Yep never wanted to punch a protag in the face that much before.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
it maybe the story for her but it is a hentai game, after all but she not giving anymore heart set and they say with her update you can revise it to her god fate card.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes