Yanjin

Apr 14, 2021
normal saves from 0.22, but occur 'version data error'
I have try another save from 0.22, this problem happen again after some clicks and puzzles. When this problem occur, every saves between the newest save and the 0.22 save will have the same error even it is fine 5 secends ago.
I accomplish all PC puzzle twice, never want the third.

Teseo

Mar 17, 2020
Help with the cheat¡ I already finished the game normally in version 0.21.1 , and now with this version 0.23.1I want to play again from the beginning , but this time with cheats, but they don't work for me, following the instructions, which is just putting it in the ''game'' folder

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hmm! question Do I have to reset the agent 17 game every time it releases, cause many things I have already done like specific Dana, Chloe quest is repeating itself. I already spent a whole day yesterday trying solve the puzzle of the negation level 1, did not complete it, re did senses for Dana/Chole but I only managed to get Dana back to 4 favorability, 4 restrain, 3 moods then for Chole 4 favorability, 1 restrain. Finally for some reason the sense at night went Dana is sleeping I can't do the quest to attempt the rape but I always get the new mechanic to finger groping Dana, already got them skills to max level except negation.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Help with the cheat¡ I already finished the game normally in version 0.21.1 , and now with this version 0.23.1I want to play again from the beginning , but this time with cheats, but they don't work for me, following the instructions, which is just putting it in the ''game'' folder
I don't think you can't but find peoples comment who are cheating.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes