HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
The last update I played was v19.0, so i miss a lots of things but when does dev put this option? iirc we dont have a choice but to corrupt her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 4, 2021
Why does an error occur after opening the game?
Perhaps because of this?
1709927046746.png
when compressing files, there may be damage and any other jokes

or you need to change this adel.rpyc file, but you still need to unpack the archive. I don't understand this, purely on intuition

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question After I have to reset the game because of errors bug in game and start to play a bit everyday day, not to get piss off.

But I just currently ran in another bug that prevent me from exist the window after solving the puzzle from the piece of papers for the safe in the principal room. Anyway, how to prevent it, it stopping me by not let me process for luna, ruby quest as well.

malafatto

Jan 5, 2019
Uh cant finish chloe quest. Cant get enough arousal. Any walkthrough?
First play board game and give up (with cock dance). Her arousal will rise. You can not anything that day but next time when Chloe's coming, her arousal will be more than zero. This time, come her your room. Start with kissing (and spitting at least 2 times) and the try other options. You will arrive the happy ending.

Reactions: giuse

Stanker

Mar 10, 2018
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get past 4 ♥'s and 2 restraint with Chloe, and have sex with Chloe in Dana's room. I've already fucked her in my room and gotten Dana to 4♥ 4 restrain and 3 candies. What am I missing? I can't find (or I am just plain blind) any explanation post here on how to get this quest done either. Thanks in advance to those who can help me with this.

BTW HEXATAIL, great work on this game. Truly one of my favorites

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes