Astriedax

May 15, 2017
With the cheats and assuming one didn't had to grind/skip out days...
The whole game has about 15 or so minutes of real content.

Playing without cheats however, may take weeks to complete everything. Definitely on my ignore list.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Does that mean what I think it means? $99M...to unlock something? That's PTP, that sucks bad. *Pay-to-Play under the guise of free/optional-pay.
That is a common way to implement something, but since it is not implemented yet (as it isn't in this game) to have part of the place holder in place, but make it so no one can purchase it until the code is ready to support that item. It is not a "fuck you" to the player, just a game that is not finished yet.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
He wants to force people to donate, and a higher tier at that.
well i really liked the idea and the story but to this
i say fuck you
f u dev.png
its the same with big company's man when they will get it that someone who doesn't want to pay for your game won't pay no matter what you do.... its not like if they stop piracy all those people will start buying the game....
i feel its the same here just becose you do this you wont get more patreons or whatever

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I'm with the rest of you all on this stupid anti cheat crap. he amount of grind and the cost of needed items is bullshit plus adding in the grind for resources for mission it's overkill. this is a MMO this is a single player VN. I stripped it of the stupid anticheat so I could play without the damn grind. Also for those that also want to play someone did upload a file to allow you to cheat and then edit your cash amount.

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Money Cheat:

Console:
def CheckEncryption: return True​
def Encryption(int_num): return 1​
def IsTest(): return True​
PutGold(100000)​

I'm sure idiot dev will change this in the next version. Use renpy to get unzipped and decompiled rpy files and notepad++ to search for g_gold (he'll probably change the variable name now) and figure out what dumbass thing he does next time. Could probably also do a find replace of renpy.show_screen("security_warning") or something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grubiqn

MiranGT

Jul 25, 2017
To owner: Please dont fuck us. Its good game. Create strawpall builted on forum or something like this. Choices anti-cheats or not. You are creating it for money or for people? Wheres problem? You can have both, but listen players. This game is aimed at them right?

Its disgusting watching this in single game. Games are for gamers and for Fappp :)

cadoras75

Aug 7, 2017
I agree with others
  1. Renders are good
  2. Story is interesting
  3. mini games, while annoying, aren't too bad
But the grind is killing it

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
EDITED: This only work if you don't unren the game

Cheat tested for v0.16.4 only:

Press '.' (dot) to add money 1000
Press '/' (slash) to set all mission stat to 10

You don't need to unren, just unzip and copy paste inside 'game' directory.
That would be something very good.
But it only half works for me.
The '.' works and gives the $1000.
But the '/' does nothing.
screenshot0003.png
What do I have to do to make this work?

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
well i really liked the idea and the story but to this
i say fuck you
View attachment 1648241
its the same with big company's man when they will get it that someone who doesn't want to pay for your game won't pay no matter what you do.... its not like if they stop piracy all those people will start buying the game....
i feel its the same here just becose you do this you wont get more patreons or whatever
lmao down to try for new content, "only" LUNA . Got locked cuz of this screen. From my old save, may or may not cheat gold for a long long time ago :KEK:
Money Cheat:

Console:
def CheckEncryption: return True​
def Encryption(int_num): return 1​
def IsTest(): return True​
PutGold(100000)​

I'm sure idiot dev will change this in the next version. Use renpy to get unzipped and decompiled rpy files and notepad++ to search for g_gold (he'll probably change the variable name now) and figure out what dumbass thing he does next time. Could probably also do a find replace of renpy.show_screen("security_warning") or something like that.
He put a counter inside also i think, my old save got anti-cheat lock :KEK:
Once u tried to cheat, ur saves, any saves are burnt :KEK: wtf is this?
so as long as u didnt unren to open up console, ur saves are saved :KEK:

Last edited:

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
That would be something very good.
But it only half works for me.
The '.' works and gives the $1000.
But the '/' does nothing.
View attachment 1648664
What do I have to do to make this work?
Did you try to run a mission? does it work?

The stats will change when you press '/', is just that the display won't automatically updated, you need to click/hover the mission icon to display changes.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Did you try to run a mission?
Yes. Many times. With fresh downloaded 16.4 version

> does it work?
No. Never.

> The stats will change when you press '/',
> is just that the display won't automatically updated,
> you need to click/hover the mission icon to display changes.
What is the "mission icon"?
screenshot0004.png

['K_PERIOD'] works
['K_SLASH'] does not want to.
maybe I should change the letter here. e.g. to '-' or ','
But I don't know what this is called in the keymap.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Money Cheat:

Console:
def CheckEncryption: return Truedef Encryption(int_num): return 1def IsTest(): return TruePutGold(100000)
Just use what I uploaded. Don't mix with other's anti-cheat. You can then run any cmd or add items/blablabla.

Reactions: hamvuiwa

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Yes. Many times. With fresh downloaded 16.4 version

> does it work?
No. Never.

> The stats will change when you press '/',
> is just that the display won't automatically updated,
> you need to click/hover the mission icon to display changes.
What is the "mission icon"?
View attachment 1649021

['K_PERIOD'] works
['K_SLASH'] does not want to.
maybe I should change the letter here. e.g. to '-' or ','
But I don't know what this is called in the keymap.
get the list here :

try with shift or alt combination, but you must put the 'shift' or 'alt' before the K like this : shift_K_SLASH or alt_K_SLASH

Reactions: toccata

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
get the list here :

try with shift or alt combination, but you must put the 'shift' or 'alt' before the K like this : shift_K_SLASH or alt_K_SLASH
You should just avoid Shift/Ctl/Alt combinations, they have problems in other languages. Just create a console alias for the routines you want...so much simpler and less a hassle.

Reactions: toccata

Poolver

Jul 28, 2019
So Not Implemented Yet same meaning Not Available Yet for current version and must waiting for the new update?

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
My saves from previous version got many unskipable errors. I dont want to play this from beginning. Can someone share full save or save before new content?

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
You're right.
I'm not going to waste my time removing the anti-cheat feature.
i always keep unren active each time i play ren'py based game. but only to keep it for myself in hope that the devs wont change their anti-cheat script. so, in the future, they dont waste their time by thinking how to move their old cheat or creating a new one somewhere in their game. several ren'py games with high patrons didnt put any cheat at all. some put official cheats for convenient.

there are two types of easy games:
1. no grinding but branching.
2. grinding-hell (mostly) linier fuckemall
and agent 17 is the later :PogChamp:

other than build-in force-to-grinding-hell feature, agent 17 is a nice game (for fapping). tho im sure dev wont care about positive comment from free player like me :KEK:
agent-17-grab-my-cheat.jpg

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes