Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
weird choice considering the latest patreon vote didnt even have teacher helen in top 10. would have liked some more red rose but it is what it is
Welll.. even tho the updates title was: my little cute happy friends something.

Its kinda like a School update, so it makes sense... but i would have wished for some Aria (?) content then too. I love cuckolding that stupid black jerk guy. Also Aria looks the best and is the most enjoyable out of the school characters.

I also have to admit that I was excited for the teacher at the beginning when i first started the game, because mature women are always hot. But now I dont care for her at all anymore and want others like Red Rose to have more updates... or for the hospital girls. I would die for more Jihye and Sophia content...

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Welll.. even tho the updates title was: my little cute happy friends something.

Its kinda like a School update, so it makes sense... but i would have wished for some Aria (?) content then too. I love cuckolding that stupid black jerk guy. Also Aria looks the best and is the most enjoyable out of the school characters.

I also have to admit that I was excited for the teacher at the beginning when i first started the game, because mature women are always hot. But now I dont care for her at all anymore and want others like Red Rose to have more updates... or for the hospital girls. I would die for more Jihye and Sophia content...
replacing Ophelia with Aria would have been great, also one of my favs. and basically yes anything from the "adult" section in voting except the teacher would have been better imo but there are so many characters i guess its fair to include everyone a bit here and there.

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
replacing Ophelia with Aria would have been great, also one of my favs. and basically yes anything from the "adult" section in voting except the teacher would have been better imo but there are so many characters i guess its fair to include everyone a bit here and there.
only red rose

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hope to get gallery for this game
Me too - but will most likely need a mod.
Made my own - but its glitchy - will look a bit more carefully when the next version is realized.
Game coding is really different than most renpy games.

Reactions: Jeycii_ and rKnight

BurgerZONE

Jan 3, 2022
Me too - but will most likely need a mod.
Made my own - but its glitchy - will look a bit more carefully when the next version is realized.
Game coding is really different than most renpy games.
Gallery would be very nice add. Well you can always use stickers, but gallery is more user friendly.

Reactions: msnpot

Opious

Nov 24, 2019
Hey there! I would like to ask how can you gain more likability for Erica? I am currently on her forgiveness route. And I reloaded my save here to get on her forgiveness route because she looked pitiful when I beat her up the first time unfortunately I advanced far into the game to have the leisure to reload the save file again. So is there any way to raise her likability or should I really just suck it up and reload an earlier save? Thank you for answering in advance!

Sep 2, 2021
Hey there! I would like to ask how can you gain more likability for Erica? I am currently on her forgiveness route. And I reloaded my save here to get on her forgiveness route because she looked pitiful when I beat her up the first time unfortunately I advanced far into the game to have the leisure to reload the save file again. So is there any way to raise her likability or should I really just suck it up and reload an earlier save? Thank you for answering in advance!
If she's the "bully" at the start, (I've forgotten the girls names for the most part) - Afaik the route isn't developed far enough.

Vaycox

Nov 4, 2023
Waiting for further updates, when will be unknown.

Reactions: inck43
3.30 star(s) 153 Votes