Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Seriously, what is this end of quest or Hera and tie up and we can't do anything to her. The worst part is I spend the next day because I have other things to do, and poof Hera has disappeared. Seriously, we should think about putting all the events, especially if they are not repeatable. :FacePalm:

Reactions: chicho1958

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Nah, the ntr in this game is so abysmal, we need more. The principal and teach is not even ntr, the gal ruby(tis correct?), and princi is just a teaser, the prosti gal has no ntr scene, she just a prosti. Thats it i think. Like i said, it needs more!!
Yea particularly Agent 17. Maybe she fails a mission or gets compromised in some way and has to use "Honeypot" tactics to get out of it. Its actually a very common thing among agents so its not like people can say "There's no way that would ever happen!? lol

naraz2008

Apr 17, 2022
[TRÍCH DẪN="kaput1577, bài viết: 14756908, thành viên: 5554844"]
Xin lỗi anh bạn, anh có thể giải thích rõ hơn không? Ý anh là ngay cả khi chúng ta chọn con đường tình yêu, vẫn sẽ có NTR sao?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
No

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I need a little help, haven't played in so long that forgot some things. The backyard is new to me the bbq and bench, so here's my question does buying books for cooking improve anything in the bbq, if I recall and correct me if i'm wrong weren't those books for a house or mansion I recall for 1 of the maids or something like that? I think it was some kind class assigment and 1 of the girls lived there.

Orsted VietNam

Formerly 'lucalta235'
Dec 31, 2023
Thanks bro, I will share the full save file with everyone at 3pm today.
* Here are all the files included: windows, android, code 0.24 and all saves
- The final save will be on pages 2-5
- All plot options will be on pages 10,11
- All sex scenes will be on pages 20 -> 28
- Amelia, please experience it yourself because I'm out of dollars to continue opening =)))
- Please copy the save to the path: C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Agent17-1589840340

Link:

3.30 star(s) 151 Votes