Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I'm stuck in a part of the game. I need to enter Dana's room to steal $600 but there's no option for me to enter and I can't sleep because this quest won't let me move on to the next day without finishing it, so I'm stuck in a loop. I can't get past the day to continue playing and I can't enter Dana's room.
PC or Phone? so you got the lock pit then wait still Dana is in the bathroom/ Living room/ Sleeping try again to go into her room. PS Your MC can't sleep because he is too horny in his meter so go into the bathroom and release or Dana anyway let me know if you got in and you ma want to increase your lock pit skill, also found a loop to getting free exp to level for that skill only.

PizzaPP

Sep 25, 2017
Ok, first you start with the kiss, then french kiss,play board game, keep going doing stuff till mc loses and has to strip,then play dick game with her, make sure you give her those ariel candy before starting to have their hearts maxed,you'll get to a point that you'll invite her to your room, get her as horny as you can get(bbq will help use coke for drink)you'll get there then you can bang her in dana room to, that minx turning into a nympho lol. Don't try to bang her first chance you get take it easy at first

That dosent work because she dont have 2 restrain :( How to get the second restrain

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
I'm stuck in the part where you cant sleep till you tell Owen a story. Told him a story multiple times and still whent i click sleep, it still tells me i need to tell him a story first.

3.30 star(s) 153 Votes