Agents of L.O.K.I. Active Development

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I can't believe you've done this. Banned, kicked, absolutely yeeted out of the country even.
Fear not, citizens! I'll be back in the next comics issue.
And I really hope Loki will say my pun in the game ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Hey, man.

I have a suggestion: what about updating the first post in this thread with the girls' sketches? That could attract more people :)

Reactions: Bagley

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
an idea i have to help you guys is divide the heroines by ctegory of
mutants
cosmic
street level
avengers
then as the game grows you guys will add more chars
i also wouldnt mind seing
willains and antiheroes in there
you guys have so manny options good luck
also add alternative costumes with unique scenes

Last edited:

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
also here is a list of all female charcters i could think off
black widow Natasha and yelena
mockingbird
scarlet witch
polaris
wasp
stacher
spider gwen
mary jane
black cat
silver sable
silk
storm
jean grey
rogue
lady loki
enchantress
abigail brand
she hulk
gamora
mantis
psylocke
ajak
carol danvers
kamala khan
jesica jones
namora
emma frost
scho
spider woman
crystal
kate bishop
elektra
jubilee
susan storm invisible woman
monica rambeau
moondragon
domino
dazzler
red sonja
pepper pots
angela
lady thor
walkyre
mistyque
theese are all i could think of right now

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Ironically enough, we did categorize them at the start (for a different purpose) and we have quite an extensive list already (though none confirmed except for Kitty, Boom Boom and Enchantress) but you did list a few I forgot about, so thanks for that!

And yea, we're limiting ourselves, villains will be lewdable and routeable (albeit in a different way, for reasons as described by how villains will work for this game) as will anti-heroes, just depends on which are voted on to be added into the game since we're going one by one and will let ya'll vote on which ones get added in sequence.

Even more so if we consider doing the Alternate Version of the game once we finish everything for the main version, in which it's Fem-Loki doing the same to Male Heroes and genderbending/alt universe summoning Female heroes into Male versions and etc etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Korzy

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Ironically enough, we did categorize them at the start (for a different purpose) and we have quite an extensive list already (though none confirmed except for Kitty, Boom Boom and Enchantress) but you did list a few I forgot about, so thanks for that!

And yea, we're limiting ourselves, villains will be lewdable and routeable (albeit in a different way, for reasons as described by how villains will work for this game) as will anti-heroes, just depends on which are voted on to be added into the game since we're going one by one and will let ya'll vote on which ones get added in sequence.

Even more so if we consider doing the Alternate Version of the game once we finish everything for the main version, in which it's Fem-Loki doing the same to Male Heroes and genderbending/alt universe summoning Female heroes into Male versions and etc etc.
thats great glad i could help in a way
good luck ill be waiting for the first release
i just remembered 2 more
nebula and medusa

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Small post on the Patreon, just giving thanks and showing a Kitty concept in return.

Work is slow but ongoing, lots of things happening all at once making it a bit difficult for the moment.
What's your patreon again?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Uh dude, I think you need to create a thread for your game
There are preview pics on the thread of my now completed game "Apocalypse" or you can join my discord for news, etc. A thread for the game will only be created once it is released here.