Agents of L.O.K.I. Active Development

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
(like for example She-Venom bonding to Loki for a short stint, resulting in the obsession like it did when it first bonded with Peter, and Loki having to deal with it until it unbinds and binds to a woman and then having to deal with a Loki obsessed She-Venom and host).
Uuhh, can you tell us if you plan to make each captured heroine/villainess optional? Not against adding She-Venom to the game, but personally I don't want to watch any scene with her. If it'll be possible to skip characters, it would be great!

Jun 25, 2018
She mainly does anime art to be honest, to ridiculous levels, which I don't think would fit in all honesty.
I know I am super late to the party on this, and you seem to have a different artist than your OP posting, but when I read ridiculous anime levels, I immediately thought of Waifu level Rogue. I hope everyone has seen the .

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Uuhh, can you tell us if you plan to make each captured heroine/villainess optional? Not against adding She-Venom to the game, but personally I don't want to watch any scene with her. If it'll be possible to skip characters, it would be great!
It'd be optional in the way that you just wouldn't have have to hire them (in terms of the villain) or capture them (in terms of the heroine), we still don't know if we're gonna do the alternate endings that are linked to how many villains you have hired and how many heroines you've captured and completed the routes for. But yea, that'd be entirely optional.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
I've been thinking on this a bit more and was considering discussing with SC to see about having an option that let you decide what characters you would see in the game. Course there'd be a disclaimer if it'd mess with any systems (like if we do the varied endings system, disabling more and more villains and heroines would lock you out of certain potential endings for example. Or disabling a villain that would introduce you to side content would lock you out of the content (Like disabling Magneto would lock you out of the Brotherhood/Island M content))

We'll discuss it further, so don't hold out any hopes on it happening since we're limited in what we can do in some areas, but it's a decent alternative if the "Just don't hire them" answer didn't exactly satisfy, since you would still see those characters (like She-venom as you mentioned) in the hiring screen at the minimum.

Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I've been thinking on this a bit more and was considering discussing with SC to see about having an option that let you decide what characters you would see in the game. Course there'd be a disclaimer if it'd mess with any systems (like if we do the varied endings system, disabling more and more villains and heroines would lock you out of certain potential endings for example. Or disabling a villain that would introduce you to side content would lock you out of the content (Like disabling Magneto would lock you out of the Brotherhood/Island M content))

We'll discuss it further, so don't hold out any hopes on it happening since we're limited in what we can do in some areas, but it's a decent alternative if the "Just don't hire them" answer didn't exactly satisfy, since you would still see those characters (like She-venom as you mentioned) in the hiring screen at the minimum.
Thanks for the consideration. However, if that is deemed too complicated, so be it :p
I'm willing to lose some endings for that, though

Reactions: Unknown72

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
We did some discussion both plot wise and art wise, the result is that each different character will have different kinks and fetishes we're going to utilize for each characters H-Scenes (and certain interactions), we also want to utilize their powers for some fun scenes as well for each character.

A couple of examples would be Kitty Pryde with a domination and slight asphyxiation kink. Rogue being big on touching and feeling. Spiderwoman being into bondage. Boomboom being majorly into Domination switching and teasing.

Alongside that, from our discussions we're most likely not gonna be going down the route of "mind control you so that you feel only pleasure from me and/or enhanced pleasure" (though if the character is into that, then he'll indulge them as a reward every now and again ;) ). Instead he's going to only use the mind control to have them return to him at his beckoning/every night similar to SU, but due to his exceedingly long lifespan and experiences, and the various advantages both in part due to his magical nature and his heritage, he's just really good at sexual acts to the point where the girls would get addicted to it in some form or way (depending on whether you go Love or Lust).

Sep 21, 2020
I just finished Neil Gaiman's Norse Mythology, and I'd really like to recommend it to you guys, if only for a fun read if not for source material. I know that Marvel's Loki is radically different than the Loki of myth, but it may be a good place to grab idea's for quests and/or easter eggs.

Also, Norse Odin is much more badass and mysterious than Marvel Odin.

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
I just finished Neil Gaiman's Norse Mythology, and I'd really like to recommend it to you guys, if only for a fun read if not for source material. I know that Marvel's Loki is radically different than the Loki of myth, but it may be a good place to grab idea's for quests and/or easter eggs.

Also, Norse Odin is much more badass and mysterious than Marvel Odin.
That's certainly an interesting idea! I'll look into it! Also yea, Marvel Odin is a bit disappointing in some aspects, though I can't remember fully but I recall vaguely a few comics about him during the war against the Frost Giants and showing off how badass he was back then. Could be recalling something entirely different though :unsure:

I really dig the style. And she's so THICC!

You're goddamn right :cool:

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
Since it's been a while, have a gift. Some sketches of Amora (AKA Enchantress) in her Costume and her Casual. Also Thed is making their own NSFW comic so look forward to that too!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know, whenever I look at the costumes of female super-villains and anti-heroines, it seems to me that the latex version of their costumes would be perfect for them. With thongs and other BDSM attributes of course.
Well, except for the Black Cat. After all, if you add more latex to her costume, it will be the standard Souls-like fan costume:) (Although being a big fan of Black Cat, I would love to see her have a lot of different costumes)

Bizef

Apr 1, 2020
I'm not really a fan of the "mind control" fetish. All characters will be controlled this way ?

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
I'm not really a fan of the "mind control" fetish. All characters will be controlled this way ?
Only in that it's just using the Mind Stone to make characters return to him. After that, no mind control (unless it's decided it's one of the girls fetish).

You know, whenever I look at the costumes of female super-villains and anti-heroines, it seems to me that the latex version of their costumes would be perfect for them. With thongs and other BDSM attributes of course.
Well, except for the Black Cat. After all, if you add more latex to her costume, it will be the standard Souls-like fan costume:) (Although being a big fan of Black Cat, I would love to see her have a lot of different costumes)

For girls that have a fetish for BDSM or similar, they'll definitely have an alternate outfit for it.

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
A question for all of you is that we'd like to know what kind of minigames and mechanics you'd like to see. We want the game to be fun and engaging rather then just a glorified interactive and unlockable gallery. We have a few in regards to the recruiting, capturing, and combat mechanics, but we'd like your input!

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
It's been awhile, so let me make sure I understand everything correctly. My current mental picture of your vision for Agents of L.O.K.I is something like this:

In Agents of L.O.K.I. you play as Loki Laufeyson the Norse god of mischief who, after his most recent attempt to usurp his foster father Odin, has been exiled from Asgard. Cast into Midgard, he joins forces with Amora, the Enchantress, to track down the infinity stones, collect the infinity gauntlet, and rewrite reality in their favor.

To this end, Loki will need to acquire minions and funds. Minions are acquired either through hiring supervillains at the Bar-With-No-Name (which will involve some sort of dialog tree or minigame for the first time you hire them and thereafter be on “speed-dial”), or by ambushing superheroes (which will involve either combat, paying a supervillain to capture them for you, or both) and brainwashing them to do your bidding via the mindstone.

After recruiting a minion you will, in subsequent interactions with them, have the option to either Corrupt or Seduce them. Corrupting them increases their loyalty to you, basically mindbreaking them to the point where they worship the ground you walk on. Seducing them involves convincing them of the righteousness of your cause with minimal/no brainwashing and leaves their personality intact. Whether you corrupt or seduce minions, and how many minions you aquire, will influence the ending of the game.

Funds are acquired mainly through the Bar-With-No-Name, where you put minions to work as strippers/ prostitutes, as well as sending villains on heists.* With these funds you can hire more supervillains, unlock new rooms/ upgrade your base in Stark Towers, or reinvest the funds into the Bar (i.e. buying better quality liquor, expanding the strip club section, ect.) for better payout in the future. You can also use funds to buy items that unlock extra content (such as gifts for you minions and rival villains, or magic/science devices that summon secret characters) as well as consumables that give you temporary boosts in combat.

Occasionally, either through an automatically triggered event or by choosing to via the menu, you will journey to a fantastic location in the marvel universe in search of an Infinity Stone, or for a side quest. I image these quests as functionally similar to a dungeon in an rpg with several branching pathways, weak enemies that harass you as you progress, a skill or dialog challenge or two, and a big boss waiting for you at the end (usually in the form of a well-known supervillain).

After you have collected all the Stones, or a certain number of Turns have passed, the Endgame will trigger, and you will be forced into a showdown with the BBEG of the game (presumably Thanos, although I could see Odin, Thor, the Avengers, or any number of heroes or villains fulfilling that role as well). After you defeat your foe, you receive an ending based on your performance and choices throughout the game, ranging from pyrrhic victory to complete and overwhelming victory.

*While I don’t believe it’s been explicitly addressed, I assume combat will also give you a small amount of coin as well.

Last edited: