Agents of L.O.K.I. Active Development

Beerio

Aug 2, 2021
Hi! I'd like to give a suggestion; I think it would be cool if you gave the player the choice to rename Loki since he's from a different universe. It doesn't really need to be there; I just thought it would be a cool little thing for the story (Since he's from a different Universe) and a way for players to feel more personal as Loki. Thanks for reading, and an INCREDIBLY huge thanks for deciding to take on this monumental task!

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Hi! I'd like to give a suggestion; I think it would be cool if you gave the player the choice to rename Loki since he's from a different universe. It doesn't really need to be there; I just thought it would be a cool little thing for the story (Since he's from a different Universe) and a way for players to feel more personal as Loki. Thanks for reading, and an INCREDIBLY huge thanks for deciding to take on this monumental task!
That's certainly an interesting idea, especially since with the Loki show showing that not every Loki keeps the same name depending on their circumstances. I'll bring it up as maybe an optional thing to the crew. (maybe like a "Feel free to input a name, if blank, name will be Loki Laufeyson.")

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
Damn, this is probably one of the most interesting things I've heard about (although, given that I'm reading all this, it would be logical to say "The most interesting thing I've been reading about over the last year"? However, it doesn't matter.) I wish you good luck in your endeavors (and if I had money, I would have supported you, even though my native currency is almost nothing in relation to the dollar (73 to 1)) and all I can offer is a couple of ideas (For example, a small event in which Loki will find a stash of magical Russian Vodka, which will catch the Asgardian and command all his servants to get drunk, and women to dress in bikinis and fight in a pool filled with chocolate. And Loki himself will sit like the hero of the film "Scarface" in front of a mountain of "fairy dust" and think (or rather try to think) in the style of "
Why me? Who am I? And most importantly: Why am I SO fucking awesome? It's just criminal to be me!" And at this time, in front of him, the girls will gradually become naked in the process of the battle. And Loki himself at this time will summon for a rain of alcohol on everyone's head so that the party gains momentum! From this, you can even create a seed for a quest on a hangover search for lost things that may well arrange a local Armageddon.

(If you do not know what the main character of the movie "Scarface" looks like, then you have attached art.)
1628429775444.png

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Damn, this is probably one of the most interesting things I've heard about (although, given that I'm reading all this, it would be logical to say "The most interesting thing I've been reading about over the last year"? However, it doesn't matter.) I wish you good luck in your endeavors (and if I had money, I would have supported you, even though my native currency is almost nothing in relation to the dollar (73 to 1)) and all I can offer is a couple of ideas (For example, a small event in which Loki will find a stash of magical Russian Vodka, which will catch the Asgardian and command all his servants to get drunk, and women to dress in bikinis and fight in a pool filled with chocolate. And Loki himself will sit like the hero of the film "Scarface" in front of a mountain of "fairy dust" and think (or rather try to think) in the style of "
Why me? Who am I? And most importantly: Why am I SO fucking awesome? It's just criminal to be me!" And at this time, in front of him, the girls will gradually become naked in the process of the battle. And Loki himself at this time will summon for a rain of alcohol on everyone's head so that the party gains momentum! From this, you can even create a seed for a quest on a hangover search for lost things that may well arrange a local Armageddon.

(If you do not know what the main character of the movie "Scarface" looks like, then you have attached art.)
View attachment 1342099
Honestly that just sounds like something Loki would absolutely get up to in his down time, on *accident*. Hell, might even accidentally break multiverse and grab Sheogorath and have him spice it up with his own brand of madness and see where that takes them. Who knows? Loki certainly doesn't, he's just here for the naked chocolate pool wrestling.

Toku25

Jan 5, 2020
Just posting a response so this thread stays in my notifications :) Sounds like a brilliant idea, wishing lots of luck!

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Any news? Really liked the idea!
Currently, we're making small progress but our programmers focus is still focused on their other group project that they have to do by the end of the month.

No luck on an artist still, but for now it's not a hard requirement just yet as most if not everything can have temporary placeholders as we try to just get everything at a base level working with what we want mechanically.

Bee, the artist the joined at the start, is still having difficulty finding any time to dedicate to drawing pieces for this, but given the differing timezones and how wild their situation it's understandable.

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Smaller update but SC finished up their month long project and are beginning more advanced programming classes, which is exciting, and will be resuming work on this sometime soon.

We also got a really promising artist applying, so I'm really looking forward to that!

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Big update! The artist is great so we've got them on the team now, they go by the name Thed! Feel free to check 'em out on twitter as well @Thed_art.

They've put out some great concept art so far, so now it's time for a poll in which you, the community, get to vote on what art style we use! Feel free to head to our patreon here:

Or to the Patreon post itself here:

Personally, me and Thed like the Comic + X-men Evolutions Hybrid ourselves ;)

Also have this neat test concept they did for Peni Parker, who will be appearing at some point much later on when we get into the Multiverse stuff!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
As a small heads up, the Poll will only be up for the next couple of days, then we'll begin with planning and concepting Kitty Pryde, Boom Boom, and Loki!

From there it'll be a combo of hashing out writing details and waiting as SC continues to progress for things we can utilize.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Tabitha 'Boom Boom' Smith will be in the game? Now I know it'll be a blast!

Which version of Boom Boom are you guys going for?

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Tabitha 'Boom Boom' Smith will be in the game? Now I know it'll be a blast!

Which version of Boom Boom are you guys going for?
Yea, Boom Boom is gonna be the first Villain, it made sense to me to get a female villain from X-men and since we're doing Kitty Pryde for the first one, why not do Boom Boom as the first villain, since she was a villain/annoyance in X-men Evolutions!

We'll be going for the Evolutions version, but costume wise there'll be variations and the like later once we get to the "Villains" phase of fleshing out. For now, villains won't be anything but for capturing Heroines until then.

Don't know if I mentioned it before but the current plan is to get all the basics done, then get all of the Heroines finished first (while fully completing a Heroine and a respective villain for capture assistance before moving onto the next pair), then after that Villain content, and then go from there. All while making sure the story stays coherent.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I forgot if that was already covered, but will we have h-scenes with the villainesses or just heroines?

I'm glad you're going with the Evolution Boom Boom. I was afraid you guys would drink from the 80s/90s. That Tabitha was UGLY.

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
I forgot if that was already covered, but will we have h-scenes with the villainesses or just heroines?

I'm glad you're going with the Evolution Boom Boom. I was afraid you guys would drink from the 80s/90s. That Tabitha was UGLY.
That's what the Villains phase of fleshing out is. We're going in sequence so we'll absolutely finish each Capturable Heroine first, which will also add 1-2 new villains, except those villains won't have content at the start and will only be for helping in capturing heroines.

The Villains phase involves giving each of the Villains content specific to them (or multiples) and give various h-scenes with the female ones (with potentially the occasional three or moresome). I didn't like that in SU most of the story villains and heroines wise is just "Mm, you can't feel good except through others, but I am here :). Also haha all villains are sexual so lets get freaky :)", so writing wise I want to actually make it interesting to read in how he gets involved with them, even if it's simplistic or complex (like for example She-Venom bonding to Loki for a short stint, resulting in the obsession like it did when it first bonded with Peter, and Loki having to deal with it until it unbinds and binds to a woman and then having to deal with a Loki obsessed She-Venom and host).

It's why later on I want to give, story and scene wise, 2 ways you can go when dealing with Heroines and Villainesses, either the "Seduce" or "Enamore" route. The first would be more along the route that SU takes, while the second would focus more on a Love based route where you're *not* a sexy asshole but actually care for the character, which would involve helping said Heroine/Villainess out with personal issues and getting a more pure content (though obviously with H-scenes still, just more loving rather then rough and tumble (unless that heroine/villainess likes that kind of thing :p)).

Thematically I also want to get villains/villainesses that are involved with their respective heroine in some way. So for example capturing Mary Jane, younger Aunt May, Gwen Stacey/Spider-Gwen, or Spidergirl, then the respective villain/villainess would be Black Cat, Venom/She-Venom, Vulture, Doc Ock (Either him or his daughter), etc etc.

Course, nothings' wrong for those who want to just skip the story and get right to the good stuff and gameplay too! Just want to make it interesting to read as well for those who are interesting in it!

I adored X-Men Evolutions myself, and Boom Boom's design during it, so of course I'd go for that version of her now that I think about it lol.

Also as a heads up, the Poll will be closing on Monday, so if you haven't voted yet, i'd go do it now before it's too late!

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations on finding an artist!

It feels kind of odd voting for an art style when we don't know what they'd look like. You may want to have Thed create some sample art (perhaps a thumbnail sketch of Loki in each different style).

Last edited:

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Congratulations on finding an artist!

It feels kind of odd voting for an art style when we don't know what they'd look like. You may want to have Thed create some sample art (perhaps a thumbnail sketch of Loki in each different style).
I'm a bit confused, the poll on the patreon has each different art style in the attachments, it says so in the post itself in fact.

With how patreon works, I had to choose whether I have them as attachments you download, or make an entirely new post seperate from the poll with the different art styles. I went for the attachments method to keep down post bloat.

Sep 21, 2020
I'm a bit confused, the poll on the patreon has each different art style in the attachments, it says so in the post itself in fact.

With how patreon works, I had to choose whether I have them as attachments you download, or make an entirely new post seperate from the poll with the different art styles. I went for the attachments method to keep down post bloat.
Yeah, you're right. When I went to vote, I didn't scroll down far enough to see the attachments. Sorry about that, my bad.