• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Kintrex

Mar 31, 2020
Where do I find this scene? I thought it would be the skippable button puzzle in the grey plane but when I went back to do that one it just put me in an empty room.

jmccity

Oct 18, 2017
I was like 80% done with the game with 4-5 hours in and had to reinstall the game after my computer borked, does anyone have a save so I can see the endings?

Apr 21, 2018
Just finished, this. HOLY SHIT it's incredible. You do a really good job at capturing the vibe of a good erotic horror; If you were getting an income out of this and hade more support, this easily could have rivaled Black Souls. I was genuinely interested in the story, and the ending was dramatic as hell, and also very interesting. Dolo originally was no-where NEAR my favorite character, but you absolutely succeeded in making her lovable. The actual lewd scenes, while not super titillating, actually serve the game very well; In both showing off the mental deviation of the protagonist, the general breaking down of reality around him, and so on. Some of the scenes though, were genuinely titillating, despite that; You have a gift, with your art style, for sexualizing and lewding truly unimaginable horrors. I can't wait to see what'll be made next, and want to make it clear; This is an INCREDIBLE project, that's extremely good. Not for everyone, and probably not for most people here, but it's REALLY, REALLY good.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Just finished this mental fuckery. I enjoyed it I must say. Once I got into the story I couldn't stop till I finished.

But damn did Dolo/Doloris get the short end of the stick. (Harold too). No wonder Dolo is batshit insane.

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
I sure am glad to see you guys like the game. Warms the soul :)
As for the future projects... I don't know yet. I tried learning programming and even started creating something, but it took me so long to do anything with it, I lost passion for it.
I want to create something else of course. We'll see.
If you want to see more for sure, tip me something on boosty (shameless money grabbing attempt).

Here is a little gif from the game I worked at on unity.

blowjob.gif

MgMn

Sep 25, 2017
Just wanna say I really enjoyed your work, love to see solo developers doing quality stuff. The ending was a bit dissapointing, really worked up a hatred for Claire in the final act that went unresolved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That last part is just subjectively what I would've liked to see. But the ending being pretty unsatisfying is my only genuine critique here. Ultimately I think adding adding that closure of getting back at Claire would've done more good for the game than any number of alternative endings.

Anyway, downer talk out of the way. I also have a suggestion, maybe you could put this up on itch.io? I'm not familiar with the platform as a dev, only as a customer, but it is genuinely very convinient from my POV. Might be worth putting it out there so people can throw some money at you as a one time payment rather than a subscription, like voluntaraly buying the game.

Reactions: HircumPrinceps

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
That last part is just subjectively what I would've liked to see. But the ending being pretty unsatisfying is my only genuine critique here. Ultimately I think adding adding that closure of getting back at Claire would've done more good for the game than any number of alternative endings.
Anyway, downer talk out of the way. I also have a suggestion, maybe you could put this up on itch.io? I'm not familiar with the platform as a dev, only as a customer, but it is genuinely very convinient from my POV. Might be worth putting it out there so people can throw some money at you as a one time payment rather than a subscription, like voluntaraly buying the game.
Yes I agree. The ending could have wrapped up a little better, but you have to remember
I did consider making a small patch, answering more questions and maybe adding more stuff, but the creative idea long left my mind. I felt passionate about it at the time, but not anymore. Whatever I add, might just ruin more than it adds. I am still glad to see people enjoying my work though. A nice dopamine hit to the brain. :)

The game is already on itch, but I can't make money off it (paypal and every other service is closed to Russians, only boosty). It's free to download like there as well as here.

Still, passionate messages like this also boost my desire to make another game, so thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MgMn

TheLandFer

Nov 9, 2020
Gallery Save Pretty sure I got everything You should definitely beat the game before using the save but that just my opinion enjoy!
Edit: Updated Save Should work now!

Last edited:
Reactions: frode333
4.70 star(s) 35 Votes