4.60 star(s) 36 Votes

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
can anyone pass me the saves from night 5? The one where he's in the hotel, I lost my previus files

thatpervent

Feb 18, 2023
do you guys know any good horror , sexual content ,mystery , and good plot game ??? ( the fuck just i asked ) + the name change now its Alongy of the healthy sleep (final day ) new update .

lolistomper69

Jun 6, 2019
Good shit. Honestly pretty rare to encounter H-games that have actual plot. I think if you removed the sex scenes this would genuinely be an awesome T rated game (well, maybe some stuff may be disturbing to some people). Around day 4 i stopped caring about the sex and actually wanted to see the story. Hope this gets finished, considering how close it is to the ending.
try blacksouls its 100x times better (even though this one is really good too)

Jul 30, 2017
On the second floor in the break room there is a clock
Hmm. I must be missing something as the clock says I need to remember more. I haven't made it into exam room 1 or 3 or the barricaded part of C1 (or past the second locked door on level 3), but I'm really not sure what else there is to interact with.

Steamgod97

May 5, 2022
so i was little confused how to open the lock of that jail where (you see a girl with sexiest mouth i ever seen) i first tried vowels like its the dumbest thing i did then i carefully read the sign says ' you have to type OPEN in their language ' then my mind goes like brrrrrrrr lest just ignore that. TRY LOOKING THIS PAPER UPSIDE DOWN overall masterpeice with some creativity all i know this is the second best game i played. (first one is A silent statue) here.
Not sure i understand, i looked at the paper upside down. i am currently stuck at that puzzle, the numbered order you wrote wont open the door either hmmm

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Simply brilliant, or at least the opposite, I loved it !

The designs are fine as they are but a partnership with N/i/k/r/a/r/i/a could result in the best game project the internet has ever seen...
Come on... let me dream... or lucidly nightmare.
In any case, I want more !

Thank you for sharing this game with us ! even a little further...

If you are one Patient 13's game master, I want to be a player !

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Dushniy

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I was thinking about this game the other day. Glad to finally see it completed. Like others have said, I enjoyed it from start to finish and love all the spooky/weird sex shit. Better art is the only thing it's missing to be a solid experience. Hope to see more from you in the future.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Dushniy

kronos12

Sep 17, 2018
This is one genuinely amazing game.
It reminds of Space Funeral, which has more or less the same vibes.

Jul 30, 2017
Hmm. I must be missing something as the clock says I need to remember more. I haven't made it into exam room 1 or 3 or the barricaded part of C1 (or past the second locked door on level 3), but I'm really not sure what else there is to interact with.
Yeah, I am totally stuck at this part of the game /-:
Maybe there's a trigger that's not firing for me?

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Congratulations on finishing the game :)

Was fun overall and good a decent chunk of entertainment out of out - pretty much finished in 5h on the dot which I'd say is a pretty good playtime (okay, yeah, sometimes it felt like too much searching for the next trigger ^^).

Good luck with whatever your next project is.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes