4.60 star(s) 36 Votes

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Good shit. Honestly pretty rare to encounter H-games that have actual plot. I think if you removed the sex scenes this would genuinely be an awesome T rated game (well, maybe some stuff may be disturbing to some people). Around day 4 i stopped caring about the sex and actually wanted to see the story. Hope this gets finished, considering how close it is to the ending.
If I could recommend you another amazing game (that is similar to this game) try out Catherine made by Atlus. The stories are quite similar to each other and both deal with the topic of 'sleep' although both do it differently.

May 15, 2018
Haven't seen or read anything about this game since day 1
So knowing there's only one day left for it to be done makes me want to play it so bad but also to wait for the last day
Can't wait to see how much it has improved from the first build

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Its a darn shame we'll never get to play through the scrapped endings, do you think once the final day gets released you'll add in a section (or a notepad explaining lol) that describes what those ends were? I'm kinda curious how they could of went.
I do plan to add an after the credits scene with my avatar (as per usual). So I'll probably talk about it there!

Good shit. Honestly pretty rare to encounter H-games that have actual plot. I think if you removed the sex scenes this would genuinely be an awesome T rated game (well, maybe some stuff may be disturbing to some people). Around day 4 i stopped caring about the sex and actually wanted to see the story. Hope this gets finished, considering how close it is to the ending.
It will. Thank you for your interest!
Seems like the story is the only thing I can do well :HideThePain:
Hope it will carry on to the future projects, if any.

Haven't seen or read anything about this game since day 1
So knowing there's only one day left for it to be done makes me want to play it so bad but also to wait for the last day
Can't wait to see how much it has improved from the first build
"Improved"? Not likely, but there is more story. I still can't draw and my writing needs some work.
No time on the next update, I just started working recently. Maybe a month or two, depending on my laziness.

Jan 26, 2023
Hey, I am currently stuck at the hotel. I already got the key but can not go to the exit, just going in circles over and over again. I remember getting a weird map, but can not open it anymore. May be someone has a hint for me?

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Final day release! We made it!

DOWNLOAD
Win
: -

It feels weird to finish a game like that. I didn't think I would be creating one in the first place, but here I am, uploading the final version, finishing the story.
In retrospect, I wish I could have given it some more love. Rework first days with better art, add more endings, enhance the horror experience, more events and so on. But there was no incentive to milk this project. I haven't got much financial support and plus, I was starting to get burned out on this project.
I am a creative. I enjoy creating new worlds and characters in my head. I stayed in this one for 2 years. That's way too long for me. Too many good ideas came and went and I couldn't do anything with them, because I was working on this.
It's not perfect, but it is finished.
This reminds me of Yahtzee quote from his series 12 games in 12 months (you should check it out, it's a treasure trove of amazing quotes about game development). It goes something like this - "while the game is in your head, it exists in a perfect limbo, where it is the best game ever made. It's always scary to give birth to it, because many things can and will go wrong. It will never be as you imagined. But you have to take this first step and birth it for everyone to see".
So here we go, as I plomp the game out for all of you to judge.
I do hope you will enjoy your time with it. I would love to hear what you think about it.

I am not sure what's next for me. I would like to try creating something else, I have tons of amazing ideas. I was hoping I could use financial help I got from the game, to hire a programmer to work on a new one, but that didn't happen, so it's me alone, again.
I will check into different creation kits and programming languages and see how they go for me. Maybe create a youtube vid with my ideas and hope to snag some programmer for 50/50 donation split or something.
If you want to follow my future projects, there is always twitter and discord (although I might delete that, lmao).

If you had fun with my game, I would really appreciate a tip on boosty -
It would for sure keep me motivated to create more (and get drunk).

Thank you for listening to my ramble and go enjoy the final update! Tell me what you think!

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Happy that we are finally at the final day but also sad this is the end but at any rate I'm excited to see what else you create be it something new or related to this game in any way. Thanks for creating this game Dushniy!

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
It feels that its a first game. Ending is too unexpected, in timing, and abrupt.
And a bit silly IMO.

AutumnBomb

Mar 18, 2019
Final day release! We made it!

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

It feels weird to finish a game like that. I didn't think I would be creating one in the first place, but here I am, uploading the final version, finishing the story.
In retrospect, I wish I could have given it some more love. Rework first days with better art, add more endings, enhance the horror experience, more events and so on. But there was no incentive to milk this project. I haven't got much financial support and plus, I was starting to get burned out on this project.
I am a creative. I enjoy creating new worlds and characters in my head. I stayed in this one for 2 years. That's way too long for me. Too many good ideas came and went and I couldn't do anything with them, because I was working on this.
It's not perfect, but it is finished.
This reminds me of Yahtzee quote from his series 12 games in 12 months (you should check it out, it's a treasure trove of amazing quotes about game development). It goes something like this - "while the game is in your head, it exists in a perfect limbo, where it is the best game ever made. It's always scary to give birth to it, because many things can and will go wrong. It will never be as you imagined. But you have to take this first step and birth it for everyone to see".
So here we go, as I plomp the game out for all of you to judge.
I do hope you will enjoy your time with it. I would love to hear what you think about it.

I am not sure what's next for me. I would like to try creating something else, I have tons of amazing ideas. I was hoping I could use financial help I got from the game, to hire a programmer to work on a new one, but that didn't happen, so it's me alone, again.
I will check into different creation kits and programming languages and see how they go for me. Maybe create a youtube vid with my ideas and hope to snag some programmer for 50/50 donation split or something.
If you want to follow my future projects, there is always twitter and discord (although I might delete that, lmao).

If you had fun with my game, I would really appreciate a tip on boosty -
It would for sure keep me motivated to create more (and get drunk).

Thank you for listening to my ramble and go enjoy the final update! Tell me what you think!
yo congrats! Always love seeing cool games get finished

tolbot1094

Jun 30, 2018
I believe I'm stuck at the final part I can't seem to get past the barrier I swear I've found all the memories but I can just can't pass through the gate any help?
1679288696494.png

thatpervent

Feb 18, 2023
so i was little confused how to open the lock of that jail where (you see a girl with sexiest mouth i ever seen) i first tried vowels like its the dumbest thing i did then i carefully read the sign says ' you have to type OPEN in their language ' then my mind goes like brrrrrrrr lest just ignore that. TRY LOOKING THIS PAPER UPSIDE DOWN overall masterpeice with some creativity all i know this is the second best game i played. (first one is A silent statue) here.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes