4.80 star(s) 34 Votes

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Yeh boi, more freaky shit this time around. Nice update, looking forward to more. I think you're on the right track; more of the warped sexy stuff is cool.

Apr 21, 2018
Okay - i just beat this. Genuinely love it. Incredibly well designed horror-puzzle RPG. Feels like black souls, and that's an amazing compliment. Personally i'd like to see some more deviant kinks here, because of the themes of horror - being made uncomfortable by some of the sex scenes would eb ideal. Like, i'd like to see some eye socket sex, earhole sex, interaction with things that are vaguely child shaped, things that act dead. Generally stuff that you COULD masturbate to if you were an aboslute freak, but to the average person will just accentuate the horror and theming you have going on here. Love the ideas of hell and repentence you have going on here, and the hints about things. Ideally, when you beat the game, there should be an item you can go through it again the next time that decodes everything that seems encoded - like some of the "gibberish" dialogue i could see simply being encrypted. Not sure if you actually did, but it would make sense - and would be really cool if you did just encrypt it. But yeah, like i was saying - genuinely love this. i MIGHT drop some cash your way later, but no guarantees. I don't exactly have a stable source of income.

Reactions: Gabaw

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Spooky things are always welcomed.
Boo! Thank you :3 Good luck on your own project!

Yeh boi, more freaky shit this time around. Nice update, looking forward to more. I think you're on the right track; more of the warped sexy stuff is cool.
I am glad to know you enjoyed it! I am not sure how far will I go with completely crazy stuff, but we'll see.

Okay - i just beat this. Genuinely love it.

i'd like to see some eye socket sex, earhole sex, interaction with things that are vaguely child shaped, things that act dead.

Ideally, when you beat the game, there should be an item you can go through it again the next time that decodes everything that seems encoded

i MIGHT drop some cash your way later, but no guarantees. I don't exactly have a stable source of income.
Thank you! I am happy you enjoyed my game!

Hmm. I doubt I would go that far. While the world is crazy around Harold, he himself wants to hang onto sanity. It would be a bit out of character for him to start doing something gruesome. But I could place a pussy in an unusual place for a example. In general, I try to avoid being TOO graphic and more lean into the creep factor.

That's a nice idea. I do encode some of them, yes. But honestly, each one has a different method or a scrambler and I kinda already forgot what I used, LOL. Should have written that down. Don't worry, you don't miss much, they all MOSTLY say the same thing which they say in the real Plane. But I like the idea. I might think on it.

No need. I do love free M O N E Y as much as the next guy, but unless it's your disposable income, I don't want to munch on your wallet. The game will be finished regardless of the support (as I claim on Patreon).
Thank you for your interest!

Apr 21, 2018
Boo! Thank you :3 Good luck on your own project!

I am glad to know you enjoyed it! I am not sure how far will I go with completely crazy stuff, but we'll see.

Thank you! I am happy you enjoyed my game!

Hmm. I doubt I would go that far. While the world is crazy around Harold, he himself wants to hang onto sanity. It would be a bit out of character for him to start doing something gruesome. But I could place a pussy in an unusual place for a example. In general, I try to avoid being TOO graphic and more lean into the creep factor.

That's a nice idea. I do encode some of them, yes. But honestly, each one has a different method or a scrambler and I kinda already forgot what I used, LOL. Should have written that down. Don't worry, you don't miss much, they all MOSTLY say the same thing which they say in the real Plane. But I like the idea. I might think on it.

No need. I do love free M O N E Y as much as the next guy, but unless it's your disposable income, I don't want to munch on your wallet. The game will be finished regardless of the support (as I claim on Patreon).
Thank you for your interest!
Personally, i've always been a big fan of diving into the insanity headfirst, but i LOVE the thought you're putting into this - if you want, you could pretty easily put the finished product on steam. But yeah, more weird placements of sexual organs would be awesome - generally i just want to see more truly WEIRD shit in the sex department.

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Hey everyone!
Day 3 is out!
I really like how this one turned out and might the best one so far. I really hope you do enjoy it.
Tell me what you think!

Day 3 changes:
- You may now start with day 3 if you are a returning player. This will give you all the necessary levels and items to proceed. So you can jump into new content right away!
- Reworked the battles a bit and a experience/stats gain. Still needs some work though.
- Fixed grammar at some points (I am not very smart).
- Lowered the muddy footstep sound effects and battle sounds. It was reported to me they were getting on the nerves. I do agree. They are quieter now.
- Obviously the whole of Day 3 with new character, battle and sexy pictures.

Win: - -
Mac: - -

Have fun you guys and thank you A LOT for the support. :WutFace:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hell yes! New update is finally here, can't wait to download and check out the new day content. I love that you are willing to share it on the site, thank you

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Hell yes! New update is finally here, can't wait to download and check out the new day content. I love that you are willing to share it on the site, thank you
Haha, thanks! Hope you like it. I wonder what you will think about it :)
Well, f95 is a big community (which I used a lot myself over the years, lol)
Since none of my content is blocked, I don't mind it being shared everywhere.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Haha, thanks! Hope you like it. I wonder what you will think about it :)
Well, f95 is a big community (which I used a lot myself over the years, lol)
Since none of my content is blocked, I don't mind it being shared everywhere.
Still on the way to explore Day 3 but kinda hilarious that Perse could type and sending Harolds some letter while she's blind, and some choice option for the voice mail actually make me LOLed hard. Wow! Love Clare stream and can't believe she have enough guts to do it even though she's act so shy, even if it was for a living I must say she was pretty bold
At the very least I can say Day 3 was very good and feel like your drawing skill was even better now, the art look much more polish than before and the story continuation was very well set up
Ps: Love the new lewd event with the new character, bitch need to be put into place by Harolds massive dong after all

Last edited:

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Still on the way to explore Day 3 but kinda hilarious that Perse could type and sending Harolds some letter while she's blind, and some choice option for the voice mail actually make me LOLed hard.
Well, just to prove a point I am writing this sentence with my eyes closed :D. She doesn't use technology, unless it's old (plane fucks it all up) so she is writing it on the typewriter, she is not blind from birth, it'll be revealed later :)
Thanks for the compliment!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well, just to prove a point I am writing this sentence with my eyes closed :D. She doesn't use technology, unless it's old (plane fucks it all up) so she is writing it on the typewriter, she is not blind from birth, it'll be revealed later :)
Thanks for the compliment!
Not gonna lie that maze nightmare really make me jump when I reach the end, specially when I'm listening to this ambient music (somehow it WORK EXTREMELY WELL with your game, I'm both regret and not at all so I think you should give this a try too). Once again love Dolo and her yandere attitude, what's not to love her right?
Hmmmm interesting so Perse's device
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just done with Day 3, just...wow... poor poor Steph should not have that kind of fate to her, hopefully we could have done something to help her in the future

Last edited:

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Not gonna lie that maze nightmare really make me jump when I reach the end
Hehe, I was hoping to actually scare someone, glad it worked :p
Well, I do want to scare you and make you wank, not sure how the 2nd one going, lol

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hehe, I was hoping to actually scare someone, glad it worked :p
Well, I do want to scare you and make you wank, not sure how the 2nd one going, lol
Those transition from normal to nightmare world really are the best feature in your game, even when I'm expect that it will happen it's still got me good. Interesting,
. It make me feel even more curious and want to know more about it ability in the future. On the bright side I'm glad you let player like me saw 1 side of Dolo's bare tits, hopefully in near future we can have some sex event with the 1 of the best monster girl in the game

Last edited:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Okay, it might be a side effect of being a Junji Ito fan, but I almost see the hand lady (from the third preview image) as the "monster" from Enigma of Amigara Fault.
Agony of Horny Amigara Fault.png
I dunno why, but it would look hilariously ridiculous to me. Maybe I'm just sick.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay, it might be a side effect of being a Junji Ito fan, but I almost see the hand lady (from the third preview image) as the "monster" from Enigma of Amigara Fault.
View attachment 1242465
I dunno why, but it would look hilariously ridiculous to me. Maybe I'm just sick.
I think she's look sexy as hell, maybe because I read too many Ito and Waita Uziga work that make me immune to the horror and embrace the love for Eldritch monster girl and gore

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I think she's look sexy as hell, maybe because I read too many Ito and Waita Uziga work that make me immune to the horror and embrace the love for Eldritch monster girl and gore
Ito I get you, but Waita is just full on guro hentai, which is just aimed at guts and murder portrayed as sexy for people who are into that, so... yeah.

4.80 star(s) 34 Votes