4.60 star(s) 36 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Wow I'm in shock :O
It's still very interesting to see the fanart of your game. I remember you drew Dolo first day, now she looks even more demented, I love it :D
Thank you very much once again! Awesome work!
Also when day 2 came out, that picture of Steph's face peeling now makes more sense, ha?
I think his fanart look very good and fit to be use in your game, so contact and ask if he can put some of those in the game. And aren't this game yours? You are the developer yes?

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
I think his fanart look very good and fit to be use in your game, so contact and ask if he can put some of those in the game. And aren't this game yours? You are the developer yes?
Yes, I am. I was saying it in general :p Like for anyone who creates anything it's always interesting to see people are into it so much, that they draw fanart.
If the patreon venture is successful during the development, I'll think about it, I did plan to hire someone to do music, why not help me with art as well.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes, I am. I was saying it in general :p Like for anyone who creates anything it's always interesting to see people are into it so much, that they draw fanart.
If the patreon venture is successful during the development, I'll think about it, I did plan to hire someone to do music, why not help me with art as well.
I hope it will be a succeed, your game was very good so it deserved to have more support to grow big. After this game is completed and you got a large enough fanbase and supporters will you continue to develop another game with similar concept and atmosphere like Agony of the healthy sleep?

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
I hope it will be a succeed, your game was very good so it deserved to have more support to grow big. After this game is completed and you got a large enough fanbase and supporters will you continue to develop another game with similar concept and atmosphere like Agony of the healthy sleep?
Thank you! I had like 5 ideas for new games while I am developing this one, lol. But I have to stop myself, cause I have to finish this one first. Yes, I do plan to make more, just not on the god forsaken rpg maker. Will probably learn to code or hire a programmer.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you! I had like 5 ideas for new games while I am developing this one, lol. But I have to stop myself, cause I have to finish this one first. Yes, I do plan to make more, just not on the god forsaken rpg maker. Will probably learn to code or hire a programmer.
Oh! So your next game will not be a game made with RPGM? Then I suggest you should consider the Ren py platform for the future project

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Oh! So your next game will not be a game made with RPGM? Then I suggest you should consider the Ren py platform for the future project
God no. Rpg maker is a blight, truly. Every idea for the game that I have, has to be done dumb-ass backwards on that engine. It's annoying me to no end.
My next game is going to be a side-scroller beat'em up.
But really, don't even think about it, that's so far into the future, it's not even funny :D.
Let's finish this piece of shit first, lol.

takura

Sep 7, 2017
I expected this game to suck

that's why I ignored it until now

but i was wrong the game is very good i expect a lot from it and i want more

I'm very supportive, the creator can count on my help (don't count on him, I have nothing to add because I don't have so many gifts, maybe a support in the script) I'm looking forward to the next updates

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

I'm very supportive, the creator can count on my help (don't count on him, I have nothing to add because I don't have so many gifts, maybe a support in the script) I'm looking forward to the next updates
Yeah! This game was extremely good with very unique story and art style, I think it wasn't for everyone because the content was a bit hardcore compare to the vanilla many get used to it and because just like you many have a negative expression that it was a bad game and didn't want to even try to give it a chance. Hopefully many people will changing their mind and a bit open mind to give this game a chance, you really rarely to see a game like this one after all

Reactions: fadran

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
God no. Rpg maker is a blight, truly. Every idea for the game that I have, has to be done dumb-ass backwards on that engine. It's annoying me to no end.
My next game is going to be a side-scroller beat'em up.
But really, don't even think about it, that's so far into the future, it's not even funny :D.
Let's finish this piece of shit first, lol.
Since you was able to write something on RPGM-s Ruby....try Godot, yobanuiy v rot. Unless you use some Ruby specific things, like mixing or ability to add methods to everything, transition should be smooth.

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
IS THIS A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE???????
How? Lol.
I don't remember anyone snapping fingers in JoJo.

That's ok! Your support is more than enough for me. If you created something yourself for others, you know it's a great feeling when people enjoy it :)

Yeah! This game was extremely good with very unique story and art style, I think it wasn't for everyone because the content was a bit hardcore compare to the vanilla many get used to it and because just like you many have a negative expression that it was a bad game and didn't want to even try to give it a chance. Hopefully many people will changing their mind and a bit open mind to give this game a chance, you really rarely to see a game like this one after all
The amount of compliments you give me is truly staggering. I don't think I've heard so many over the course of my life, lol. Thank you!

Since you was able to write something on RPGM-s Ruby....try Godot, yobanuiy v rot. Unless you use some Ruby specific things, like mixing or ability to add methods to everything, transition should be smooth.
Blyat, pizdec. Maybe I'll try it, but I am extremely bad at coding. As I mentioned before, I might just end up hiring someone.

Anyway, I am here to say that, unfortunately, day 4 may come out slower than expected. It's not that it's long or hard, it's just I hit so many creative blocks along the way, it was pissing me off. Nothing worse than sitting with a pen in hand, trying to think of a creature. Usually it just comes to me. I am working on it, but I probably won't make it to the end of the month. Sorry about that!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
How? Lol.
I don't remember anyone snapping fingers in JoJo.

That's ok! Your support is more than enough for me. If you created something yourself for others, you know it's a great feeling when people enjoy it :)

The amount of compliments you give me is truly staggering. I don't think I've heard so many over the course of my life, lol. Thank you!

Blyat, pizdec. Maybe I'll try it, but I am extremely bad at coding. As I mentioned before, I might just end up hiring someone.

Anyway, I am here to say that, unfortunately, day 4 may come out slower than expected. It's not that it's long or hard, it's just I hit so many creative blocks along the way, it was pissing me off. Nothing worse than sitting with a pen in hand, trying to think of a creature. Usually it just comes to me. I am working on it, but I probably won't make it to the end of the month. Sorry about that!
Don't worry! Take your time and develop it when your idea came, many people did hit the wall of creative lot of time so it was very nice that you share us your trouble and even apology even though it wasn't necessary. We can wait a bit longer because this is a great game and if you hit the wall again you can ask people to give you some idea to help

Zipflziacher

Aug 5, 2018
Great game. I often skip text in erogames, because they are bad written/really boring. But in this game the story in a whole is so good, i was allways looking forward to the next 'talk' . I recommend this game. Also dont stress yourself out, take your time, your 'fans' (including me) support you.

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
That awful feeling when you are working more than a month on a day, finish it and then play it, only to realize it's much shorter than it was in your head. Reminds me when I just started working on the game and had to draw all the assets from scratch like I did here, since all the environments/NPCs are new.
Anyway, I am pretty much done. Tomorrow I will bug test the day with my friend and I should release in a few days! Hope you will like it.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
That awful feeling when you are working more than a month on a day, finish it and then play it, only to realize it's much shorter than it was in your head. Reminds me when I just started working on the game and had to draw all the assets from scratch like I did here, since all the environments/NPCs are new.
Anyway, I am pretty much done. Tomorrow I will bug test the day with my friend and I should release in a few days! Hope you will like it.
Don't be too harsh on yourself my friend.
While, sure F95Zoners are usually unappreciative to short content in a long update, but "Quality over Quantity" after all; can't wait to see what you have for us no matter how it turns out.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Take your time and I bet the next release will be very good as always, can't wait to see how the story in day 4 be like

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing great!
Day 4 release!
Thank you so much for waiting patiently. Finally have finished day 4. Took me a lot of time. I know. Sorry. I hope day 5 will be much faster, since I can reuse some assets :)

Overall game changes:
Don't know what I was thinking with the battle system and observe mechanic...
Changed it. Right now Observe is a quick action (spell) that shouldn't take your turn. Your normal auto-attack is now the Stalk Growth. The one that doesn't take mana. That should make it easier to take a look at the enemy and still make your turn. Or spam Stalk Growth to win quickly.
Added day 4

I really hope you enjoy this new day. As always, I'd love to hear any feedback. Thank you so much for playing my game ^^.
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: - -

Right now I'll go take a little week rest. Staring at RPG CUCK MAKER MV makes me nauseous right now :D
I'll be back to work on day 5 soon I hope! Have a fantastic day and enjoy :PogChamp:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes