4.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Just finished day 4. I'm happy you managed to get back on track, man. My first impressions are: first, great sound design, second, great easter eggs, as always, third, I didn't expect the story to take this turn but I like it. Good job :) I would have loved to have some more fighting in this chapter (I was expecting a fight with the grey head guy stalking you), but whatever. Also I liked the easter egg about stephanie. Very reminescent of the one in chapter 2. You're telling us everything we need to know from the start, aren't you? :D good work with day 5!
Haha thanks. Yeah, I hope day 5 will come out faster :)
You can absolutely fight with grey head guy, if you got his book in normal plane :p

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Haha thanks. Yeah, I hope day 5 will come out faster :)
You can absolutely fight with grey head guy, if you got his book in normal plane :p
Same! Would love to see you release Day 5 soon but I don't want you to rush it and take time to working on the next update for this unique masterpiece
Aw! If I know about the book I would have take it with me and have some battle with him, too bad.... Hopefully we can save Stephanie in the future, still can't get over that she's dead but I think Harold should have a bit of shocking reaction and sad dialogues when he's find out she's dead. My man seems very...chill with tragic event so far so I guess his sanity did got fucked hard by Dolo and all the shit he has experienced

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Same! Would love to see you release Day 5 soon but I don't want you to rush it and take time to working on the next update for this unique masterpiece
Aw! If I know about the book I would have take it with me and have some battle with him, too bad.... Hopefully we can save Stephanie in the future, still can't get over that she's dead but I think Harold should have a bit of shocking reaction and sad dialogues when he's find out she's dead. My man seems very...chill with tragic event so far so I guess his sanity did got fucked hard by Dolo and all the shit he has experienced
Well, you can totally replay day 4 to get the book and maybe call someone else on the phone to check more dialogue :)
Check the book two times the first time all the cells open and then talk to the guy in the yard.

About no reaction from Harold... I was thinking of including some dialogue, but I decided against it. I felt like YOUR reaction to it would be much more interesting than whatever Harold had to say.
Did you get shocked and stay in one place for a awhile? Did you rush to the exit? Did you explore the room/corpse. Did you gasp.
Whatever reaction you may have had during that moment, you can project it on Harold.

Whatever dialogue I wrote for that scene, seemed... I don't know. Juvenile. That's why I thought players reaction here would be more appropriate than Harold's reaction.
What did you do once that happened?

About Stephanie. Well. In this timeline she is dead and she will stay dead until I complete the game with new game+ :D
Sorry, it might be awhile before you see her again. Such is her fate :(

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well, you can totally replay day 4 to get the book and maybe call someone else on the phone to check more dialogue :)
Check the book two times the first time all the cells open and then talk to the guy in the yard.

About no reaction from Harold... I was thinking of including some dialogue, but I decided against it. I felt like YOUR reaction to it would be much more interesting than whatever Harold had to say.
Did you get shocked and stay in one place for a awhile? Did you rush to the exit? Did you explore the room/corpse. Did you gasp.
Whatever reaction you may have had during that moment, you can project it on Harold.

Whatever dialogue I wrote for that scene, seemed... I don't know. Juvenile. That's why I thought players reaction here would be more appropriate than Harold's reaction.
What did you do once that happened?

About Stephanie. Well. In this timeline she is dead and she will stay dead until I complete the game with new game+ :D
Sorry, it might be awhile before you see her again. Such is her fate :(
Not gonna lie I'm pretty shocked in Day 3 ending when I saw Steph is dead and after extract and open Day 4 I rush into her office and check out every corner in hope to see if I can find something, when I got captured by the cops I nearly choose harsh reply to them but instead put the blame on the bar girl (unintentionally I admitted but too lazy to redo it). Even when go into Plane world and witness that same scenario I'm still stay and tried to interact in the hope of finding some more hint. Her death truly hit hard so hopefully when the game finally completed I can start the new game and prevent it from happen
Thanks! I'll restart Day 4 and follow those steps to fight him

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Finally got my hand out of my pants and checked out new version.

Now question, who are we, as players, exactly from the perspective of a game world? I mean in all dialogues it or "Harold" or "he".

Also, didnt notice first time, but Clara know the name of Dolo, and Harold never said it to her.

Reactions: Dushniy

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Finally got my hand out of my pants and checked out new version.

Now question, who are we, as players, exactly from the perspective of a game world? I mean in all dialogues it or "Harold" or "he".

Also, didnt notice first time, but Clara know the name of Dolo, and Harold never said it to her.
Wow, nice catch. I was hoping someone would notice it :) Yes indeed, she does know her name without it being mentioned.

"Harold" and "he" are just third perspective descriptions, kind of like in the book. You are... just a player who experiences the story.

reylap1

Sep 12, 2019
I just finished day 4 and I gotta say this is probably the most scary and disturbing nsfw game I played so far and I absolutely love it. Very hyped for the continuation.

XxRykerxX

Aug 20, 2021
Absolutely love the game! My only problem is that I can’t figure out what to do when I get into the plane on day 1! I’m probably just a horrible gamer and missing something, but I genuinely have no clue what I’m doing! I talk to Miu and she goes “...” and I’ve talked to everyone and interacted with EVERYTHING. Someone tell me what I’m doing wrong cuz I genuinely really like the premise of this game and want to see more.

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Absolutely love the game! My only problem is that I can’t figure out what to do when I get into the plane on day 1! I’m probably just a horrible gamer and missing something, but I genuinely have no clue what I’m doing! I talk to Miu and she goes “...” and I’ve talked to everyone and interacted with EVERYTHING. Someone tell me what I’m doing wrong cuz I genuinely really like the premise of this game and want to see more.
As soon as you arrive at the Plane bar on day 1 - talk to Liz at the bar. She will tell you to serve table 1. Talk to the people at table 1. Back to Liz. After that you can talk to Miu. Hope you enjoy the rest of the game :)

Reactions: XxRykerxX

XxRykerxX

Aug 20, 2021
As soon as you arrive at the Plane bar on day 1 - talk to Liz at the bar. She will tell you to serve table 1. Talk to the people at table 1. Back to Liz. After that you can talk to Miu. Hope you enjoy the rest of the game :)
Actually, that’s another issue. When I try to talk to Liz she says nothing. Just Dolo telling me she doesn’t like how I’ve been talking and looking at things.

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Actually, that’s another issue. When I try to talk to Liz she says nothing. Just Dolo telling me she doesn’t like how I’ve been talking and looking at things.
That's an event that activates when you approach the bar table. Then you have to look up at Liz and press Z.
I just checked myself, it should be working fine. Maybe try to restart from new game if it doesn't work? But there is nothing that should break there.

XxRykerxX

Aug 20, 2021
That's an event that activates when you approach the bar table. Then you have to look up at Liz and press Z.
I just checked myself, it should be working fine. Maybe try to restart from new game if it doesn't work? But there is nothing that should break there.
Hey! Just tried that! I have been clicking on her with my mouse, should have been using my keyboard! Thanks for the help! Keep up the great work!

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Hey! Just tried that! I have been clicking on her with my mouse, should have been using my keyboard! Thanks for the help! Keep up the great work!
Ah, perhaps my fault, since I put the talking trigger on the table and not on Liz herself, lol.
Anyway, enjoy the rest!

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Hello everyone. Hope you are doing fantastic.
Just wanted to update on what I am currently doing.
I want to release a small patch soonish fixing the bag where you can't fuck both girls in day 4.
But since updating the game with just that would be quite juvenile, I am introducing some changes which I wanted to do for awhile now.
First of all. The menu has been changed. It will now look something like this -
1630048725756.png
So you get more perspective on Harold's thoughts as well as looking slightly more neat. Also never be lost in a game again (I do plan to make day 5 slightly more open ended), since the current mission will be updated. Of course that opens more possibilities to mess with a player.

Secondly, I went back and started changing all the NPCs. I wanted to do it for awhile and I feel like it's somehow important, especially for new players of the game.
You see, most of my NPCs look like "generic villager asshole #13". I created new modern looks for them, so they'd look like they belong in a modern world. You'll see suits, track suits, bikinis, maids etc. That should make the world feel slightly more alive.

So I am working on that right now. I know that you all would rather see a new day update and new content, but this is something that has to be done at some point in the game and I do want my finished product to look... well... good. So thank you for your patience and I hope you'll enjoy those changes. Maybe even replay the days with them :)

Also I got BUYMEACOFFEE aka Feed my alcoholism.
If you don't like Patreon, I'd really appreciate a beer or two. Thank you very much!

fadran

Jul 26, 2021
I want to release a small patch soonish fixing the bag where you can't fuck both girls in day 4.
But since updating the game with just that would be quite juvenile, I am introducing some changes which I wanted to do for awhile now.
View attachment 1373201
So you get more perspective on Harold's thoughts as well as looking slightly more neat. Also never be lost in a game again (I do plan to make day 5 slightly more open ended), since the current mission will be updated. Of course that opens more possibilities to mess with a player.

Secondly, I went back and started changing all the NPCs. I wanted to do it for awhile and I feel like it's somehow important, especially for new players of the game.
You see, most of my NPCs look like "generic villager asshole #13". I created new modern looks for them, so they'd look like they belong in a modern world. You'll see suits, track suits, bikinis, maids etc. That should make the world feel slightly more alive.

So I am working on that right now. I know that you all would rather see a new day update and new content, but this is something that has to be done at some point in the game and I do want my finished product to look... well... good. So thank you for your patience and I hope you'll enjoy those changes. Maybe even replay the days with them :)

If you don't like Patreon, I'd really appreciate a beer or two. Thank you very much!
Attention to details. That's your strength, man.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1373201

Thank you for sharing us the news and what improvement you want to add in the next update, so excited and can't wait to see how Day 5 would be like

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Attention to details. That's your strength, man.
Thank you! I hope the details will be noticed :)

Thank you for sharing us the news and what improvement you want to add in the next update, so excited and can't wait to see how Day 5 would be like
Day 5 looks to be very exciting. I like how it comes together so far. I can't wait to share it. There is still a lot of work to be done, but I do hope to finish by the end of the month.

This is one of the most unique and interesting games on here. Definitely top 3 material. Keep up the good work!
Top 3? Top 3 most... amateur games? :D
But thank you, I don't think it's that good myself, but I am happy you see it as unique :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you! I hope the details will be noticed :)

Day 5 looks to be very exciting. I like how it comes together so far. I can't wait to share it. There is still a lot of work to be done, but I do hope to finish by the end of the month.

Top 3? Top 3 most... amateur games? :D
But thank you, I don't think it's that good myself, but I am happy you see it as unique :)
Hopefully Day 5 will be release at the end of this month, if not I can still wait a bit longer because this is a great game that worth to wait. Even if it was a game from an amateur I feel like it can rival even games from professional developers, the arts even if it wasn't top notch it have it own charm and the story are very unique and well written so don't feel too low on yourself. Beside you can slowly packing up your experiences and become better each updates, maybe after you finish this project and decide to develop another one you can look back and see how much improvement you are compare to when you just started to making game

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes