VN Others Completed Aheahe Moon R – Return of the Married Sailor Sluts [Team-Tanabe & Orcsoft Team Goblin]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
1.png.jpg

Overview:
Once upon a time, they were a crime-fighting magical heroines who protected the planet from harm. Now, Sailor M**n (aka Usagi Ts*kino) and friends are grown women, living normal lives.
But these one-time saviors are far from happy. Usagi got married but her husband is estranged, away on distant business. Ami works tireless at her day job, and Rei is an unhappy housewife in a sexless marriage. Makoto's husband died young and she soon forgot what joy feels like. Finally there's Minako, sales manager, who just broke up with her lover. That's right, all five Sailor soldiers are sadsack aging women, with nothing and no one special in their lives.

* An amazing, incredible sex affair netorare awakening! *​

Title: Sailor Fuku Bijin Tsuma Senshi Aheahe Moon
Original Title: セーラー服美人妻戦士アヘアヘムーン
VNDB:
DLSite:
Lenght: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Year: 25/04/2011 (Japanese) - 16/04/2018 (English)
Developer: &
Publisher: & (Japanese) - (English translation)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Extra information:

Installation:

Download
Part 1:
- -
Part 2: - -
Part 3: - -
Part 4: - -

78775.jpg 78791.jpg 78800.jpg 111478.jpg 78801.jpg 78802.jpg 78803.jpg 111480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

randomjohn

Jun 10, 2017
The hell is this?!?! It's netori, right? I mean you`re not playing the husbands or the heroines, right? You play a male protagonist that fucks'em all. Harem ending?
as far as i know netori applies to the guy cheating on his girl. Since in this game the girls are the ones cheating on their boyfriends/husbands, it qualifies as netorare

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
as far as i know netori applies to the guy cheating on his girl. Since in this game the girls are the ones cheating on their boyfriends/husbands, it qualifies as netorare
No, netori is when you play as a male protag and you are fucking wives and girlfriends.

Netorare is when you play a male protag and your wife/girlfriend (not just a girl you know in-game, or your mom, or your sister, which nobody in this forum or anywhere seems to understand) gets fucked by somebody else.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Pretty sure netori is you stealing another girlfriend and netorare is your girlfriend being stolen what you call netori is just tagged cheating or infidelity most of the time.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

croakers

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
newbie question:
Do all parts folders just need to be in one parent folder, or do I need to put all the content of the folders together?
It's launching with just them in a parent folder, just want to make sure I don't mess something up!

Cheers.

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
In the main screen of the game, I see Part 1 and Part 2, is there suppose to be more parts or is this correct?

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
newbie question:
Do all parts folders just need to be in one parent folder, or do I need to put all the content of the folders together?
It's launching with just them in a parent folder, just want to make sure I don't mess something up!

Cheers.
I think when you extract, winrar/7zip will automatically put all four rar. into one folder so you don't need to do anything.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
In the main screen of the game, I see Part 1 and Part 2, is there suppose to be more parts or is this correct?
As far as I understood, this game is the "complete" edition - the first one didn't have the novel fully voiced and there was only the first part. Quoting the "R" version (this one) from DLSite page of the devs ( )

Team Tanabe is pleased to present the return of Sailor M**n and friends in this fully (female) voiced complete edition with a new after story, "Tropical Resort Edition", in which the mature whores spend 4 nights and 5 days banging on the beaches of paradise.
So other than the original story from the first, there's even a plus this time.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
The description/plot for this has me cracking up. I was never a Sailor Moon fan, but this seems hilarious and probably well worth a try.

Reactions: ponyguy

Van95

Aug 2, 2017
Its really sad that there is no Uranus or Neptune in this game. My fantasies of NTRing that yuri couple. If only you could blackmail either one of them and force them to cheat on each other and force them down the path of cock and corruption but sadly it just wasn't meant to be.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Pregnancy tag under "Genre" should probably get axed, as VNDB doesn't cite it, nor does e/ex-hentai.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Pregnancy tag under "Genre" should probably get axed, as VNDB doesn't cite it, nor does e/ex-hentai.
Quoting the tag on VNDB
3.0 3.0 3.0 2.7 2.7 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0
See that little "Impregnation" there? Just there? There you have it.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Why those big boobs? Why not the original shape of the body? Wasted opportunity to make a good game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes