Unity Completed AHEGAL [Final] [Oppai Reveal Studios]

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Got nothing to do with steam process. The code starts steam if it isn't running already. Uninstalling isn't an option either.

Reactions: jambob

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Another Windows 10 here, and it doesn't work. I'm assuming that @brynhildr didn't either forgot to remove the steam stuff, or didn't realise it was in there in the first place. It's not an issue with the default apps, but rather the .exe and all the things that go with it.
Works for me but like I said I'm on the last decent (and i use that term lightly) OS Windon't put out

Got nothing to do with steam process. The code starts steam if it isn't running already. Uninstalling isn't an option either.
Hence .........BELEETTT the shite!!! Windows 10 and steam just for good measure lololol. There has gotta be a way to override steams defaults to not open that file .. what about in file association?

I just removed the plug ins folder with the steamapi file, compressed and uploaded to my drive account. Someone will have to test it. Good luck. Take care y'all

DominicLC

Jun 29, 2017
Works for me but like I said I'm on the last decent (and i use that term lightly) OS Windon't put out

Hence .........BELEETTT the shite!!! Windows 10 and steam just for good measure lololol. There has gotta be a way to override steams defaults to not open that file .. what about in file association?

I just removed the plug ins folder with the steamapi file, compressed and uploaded to my drive account. Someone will have to test it. Good luck. Take care y'all

I tested it, the game opened without steam, but it closed itself right after

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
K. BRB

K try this

and I'm going to mess around in the config files. Hopefully someone else much more apt then I and help you out. Shouldn't be hard since I know f all tbh. Lol

FoxtheWolf

Apr 26, 2018
So, I just tried it and I may have figured out the problem. From what I can see it's just a repack of the game directly downloaded from steam WITHOUT someone removing the Steam DRM (Some evidence of this is in AHEGAL\AHEGAL_Data\Plugins ). Deleting steam_api64.dll won't help, so someone's going to have to make some kind of bypass, or find a non-drm version of Ahegal.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
I tested it, the game opened without steam, but it closed itself right after
So, I just tried it and I may have figured out the problem. From what I can see it's just a repack of the game directly downloaded from steam WITHOUT someone removing the Steam DRM (Some evidence of this is in AHEGAL\AHEGAL_Data\Plugins ). Deleting steam_api64.dll won't help, so someone's going to have to make some kind of bypass, or find a non-drm version of Ahegal.
Can you explain why deleteing the dll file won't work. I'm genuinely curious. Especially since it works with W7. Thx

FoxtheWolf

Apr 26, 2018
Can you explain why deleteing the dll file won't work. I'm genuinely curious. Especially since it works with W7. Thx
The whole issue is that the dll file being there means that there are other files that are related to steam authentication, not to mention that those authentication files need access to the steam_api.dll. Just deleting the file won't actually solve the issue, you'd need a way to bypass the connection to steam servers so they can't check if you actually have a valid key for the game or not. Granted, it might just be a win10 thing, but either way from what I see the game isn't fully broken from the steam service.

FoxtheWolf

Apr 26, 2018
@FoxtheWolf I can open with or without the steam api. Do you have steam installed ? Has anyone tried to open in a virtual drive?
Without the steam api file it still has the same behavior where it crashes after the Unity logo pops up. I do have steam installed, and right now I'm trying to see if one of the little tricks I found could work and bypass the steam DRM.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
The whole issue is that the dll file being there means that there are other files that are related to steam authentication, not to mention that those authentication files need access to the steam_api.dll. Just deleting the file won't actually solve the issue, you'd need a way to bypass the connection to steam servers so they can't check if you actually have a valid key for the game or not. Granted, it might just be a win10 thing, but either way from what I see the game isn't fully broken from the steam service.
Without the steam api file it still has the same behavior where it crashes after the Unity logo pops up. I do have steam installed, and right now I'm trying to see if one of the little tricks I found could work and bypass the steam DRM.
I will leave you too it then. I can't test shit so ...lol.. The only thing I can think of (and highly doubt will make a difference) besides the virtual drive (or running a small Linux distro like a VD) is trying to open it offline or mounting it after converting it to an ISO file. Good luck m8's

FoxtheWolf

Apr 26, 2018
So, I have good news, bad news, and more good news.
The good news: I found a bypass that works.
The bad news: You need to use a steam emulator (which is easy to grab), and currently the only way to grab it is through using Tor since the surface web version of it is currently down for a DNS issue.
good news #2: Since I now have the ability to post links, I can finally do this:
Mega:
Mediafire:
I re-hosted the files to make them easier to grab. I only really have access to Mega and Mediafire right now, but hey, gotta work with what I got, am I right? Anyway, I'll throw the directions of how to use it in a spoiler so this post isn't too long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's how I got it to run and it seems to work without a problem

DeVMaNN

Jul 6, 2017
The bad news: You need to use a steam emulator (which is easy to grab), and currently the only way to grab it is through using Tor since the surface web version of it is currently down for a DNS issue.
good news #2: Since I now have the ability to post links, I can finally do this:
Mega:
Mediafire:
I re-hosted the files to make them easier to grab. I only really have access to Mega and Mediafire right now, but hey, gotta work with what I got, am I right? Anyway, I'll throw the directions of how to use it in a spoiler so this post isn't too long.

You should be pinned or something

DominicLC

Jun 29, 2017
Mega:
Mediafire:

wow mate, good job

FoxtheWolf

Apr 26, 2018
There is a version of SSE on GitHub:
I actually tried that one before I went to grab the original files. The version on Github is only for the SSELauncher.exe, not the other files which SSE needs.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You need to go into Control panel...then programs...then default programs and check or uncheck Steams defaults I'm sticking with Win 7 until they pry it from my cold dead hands or well they stop updating it like XP. So I'm not used to 10. I've used ..hated it and kicked it just like 8 and 8.1.
Stop giving tips when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
This game opens up Steam because it is taken FROM Steam. The exe is written to use Steam's functions so there is NO WAY to start it, except with a crack.

It also means that this is a pirated product, which is hardly allowed here.