Unity Completed AHEGAL [Final] [Oppai Reveal Studios]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Stop giving tips when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
This game opens up Steam because it is taken FROM Steam. The exe is written to use Steam's functions so there is NO WAY to start it, except with a crack.

It also means that this is a pirated product, which is hardly allowed here.
...the forum is full of pirated product, just saying.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Stop giving tips when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
This game opens up Steam because it is taken FROM Steam. The exe is written to use Steam's functions so there is NO WAY to start it, except with a crack.

It also means that this is a pirated product, which is hardly allowed here.
I do not have Steam.
Um... this IS a site for "pirated products" or do you think all devs enjoy having their "20$ Patron versions" released here before lower tier Patrons get theirs .
I am well aware it was written to use Steams functions hence trying to remove the api and repack. I remember having to do the same type of work around with some torrent files in the past. I do not have Steam installed. I was curious why it worked for me and not someone else. I shared my process on how I thought out in the open. It didn't work and it's there for others to see. "How not" to do something is the often the best option until the right "how to" comment comes along. It's not like I was advising someone to delete/change reg files.
Life --->I try. I fail. I listen. I learn. <--- Life
Thanks for the advise though and I will def think twice about giving tips in the future. Regards Lucifuge

norpuma

Aug 8, 2016
I feel particularly dense. I do not understand how to play. Should be clicking on all the little sushis? Should I just gesture over them? I don't know.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Dodge all the stuff being shot all over the place, aswell as the enemies. Stay in those glowing/pulsing circles to get a new life. Maybe several in the later levels, not sure. Survive long enough and you'll win the round. Lives are reset every new round.

Reactions: norpuma

norpuma

Aug 8, 2016
Dodge all the stuff being shot all over the place, aswell as the enemies. Stay in those glowing/pulsing circles to get a new life. Maybe several in the later levels, not sure. Survive long enough and you'll win the round. Lives are reset every new round.
Thanks a lot! That solved it! I had been chasing the little fellows!