HTML AI Dungeon 2 - an AI that was fed tons of lewd lines

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mrhumle

Jul 29, 2018
I remember i had someone go for a jog and suddenly ending up having a 4th wall slamdown with a psychic scarecrow.

Reactions: Stuffie

Zetra

May 23, 2018
It's amazing , I made a femboy elf who took the contract to stop the ogre from terrorising a farm , well you can already guess how he stopped him... By sucking ogre's big green dick and then letting ogre fuck his ass. Then after that contract he stole a princess for a girl named Vampira (Ai named her, not me) and she tricked him and made him her slave . After that he was someone's wife , a husband to a very submissive girl and a count's lover . Yeah it was cool , though sometime I had to remake what Ai told me to better suit the story . And it had a lot of unnecessary stupid things sometimes

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The AI's memory is so, so bad. I'm telling it in no uncertain terms, in the pins, that my character is NEET (so I can focus on interacting with a select few characters) and it just keeps bringing up school and work stuff. It has an easier time remembering a moniker I made a character use one time, that's not in the pins.

Last edited:

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Strange game. Been trying to encourage it to describe bodyparts more and humiliate the main character by making everything overly sexualized, but it barely seems interested in most of the stuff I write. Had to railroad it a lot to make it go anywhere close to where I wanted, taking over almost all of the actual "story"-writing. I can't even count the number of times I had to get it to redo commands because it confused who was who, had people start killing or torturing eachother for no reason, or it turned me into a cyborg or furry. (All I wanted was some plastic surgery, dammit!) Still, at least it comes up with a fun curveball for the story now and then, so I suppose it works as a really shitty writing coach. Certainly made me get farther than I usually do with writing out fetish fuel. However messy it becomes mashed together with an AI that barely remembers how to form sentences sometimes. I wish I saved the part where the AI decided my character started whistling the bohemian rhapsody while trying to sneak around silently, tho. That part was gold.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
The "basic AI" can only do so much, and interpretate as much. It does need a lot more "retry" and/or directions from the player - that I can confirm.

The reason the AI goes nuts with the story here and there is because there is a certain setting that defines how random the AI will handle every input. Basic users cannot influence that, and have the weaker AI to work with.
Subscribers get the more advanced AI and can change both the degree of randomness, and the amount of text output the AI needs to do.

It might be annoying and confusing sometimes, but hey: You're enjoying this for free. ^^

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
I dunno, I saw a streamer use the "premium" version before, and it still seemed plenty prone to repeat itself and get stuck. I don't mind filling in the blanks, but I ended up writing like 80% of everything in the four custom scenarios I tried- if I didn't want the story to derail completely. Had one scenario where almost every time I entered the garden, the only thing to see was a ladder to the roof. Sometimes I would automatically climb it, since you-have-to-climb-the-ladder. Pity if that's all thanks to the AI being restricted to how "random" it gets.

Felt more like being a dungeon master for a roleplaying group than anything. The AI is just a player in my game. Maybe my kinks just aren't common enough that people have fed them into the algorithm enough that it cares, but I am NOT gonna bother with trying to personally change that. Anyway, yeah, it's fun to mess around with for a bit.

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
The AI, whatever model it is, will always need input from the player. Unfortunately, you can't just let it work out a story with just one or two prompts. I read through some threads of nerds who are really into how such AIs work, and apparently, if you feed your AI too little context to work with, it can actually become "dumb" - as in, it will repeat itself more constantly or be unable to follow an ongoing plot without trying to bail out by throwing randomness into the story.

I'm not sure how permanent this is for a player/account, as in if the AI Dungeon website saves your IP or content somehow and always will be "that AI" for you. The threads claimed that such an AI not only draws its resources from that one big pool of content it learned from all the players in the past, but it also learns a lot from the input you personally give it. And back when I used the free AI model (and also played the game for non-lewd adventures), I indeed felt like it was getting better and better.
In my first game in a fantasy world, overtime the AI turned it into a modern setting with helicopters and cell-phones. I kept going for a while and actually taunted the AI that there shouldn't be helicopters in this fantasy kingdom. My third or fourth new fantasy game went rather smooth, except for the occasional randomness of course. :LOL:

But yeah, maybe the AI simply doesn't know how to interpret your kinks, if they are rather specific. That's always a possibility. In this case, it would rely on your input more than anything. Which could also be the reason why you have to type so much yourself. Like someone else in this thread said:

It seems to get better in leaps and bounds. Like from month to month it feels like a new game.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Been messing around more with the AI. Didn't really pay attention to the alter command and advanced scenario creation option until yesterday, so I figured I'd give it a few more chances to improve.

Seems pretty futile to encourage it to describe anything like unique body parts or character traits more. Shame its memory is so bad. Heard it forgets anything but the basic starting prompt after around 20 actions, so you have to keep reminding it of anything that's going on to keep a decent story going. Wish you could custom write a detailed setting of your own for it to prioritize and draw inspiration from, so you could teach it yourself how you wanted your scenarios to progress overall. I wouldn't mind writing a lot of varied custom prompts for the AI, if it actually remembered to use any of them. Playing a submissive character is hell, when none of your kinks are even thought of by the AI, so you have to take control and be dominant towards yourself to get anything done.

Tried adding a number of world info details to a setting, but the AI doesn't seem to pay attention to my attempts to do anything tricky like sexualize how people use words or act in general. I would love if the AI could simulate consistent places more, remembering who is where and what items are around in the area. The time it would take to process the extra information is no problem for me, and I'd rather download a program to run it slowly off my own CPU than blunder around this labyrinth of random results. Oh well. At least I've been feeding a lot of new data into the algorithm.

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Shame its memory is so bad. Heard it forgets anything but the basic starting prompt after around 20 actions, so you have to keep reminding it of anything that's going on to keep a decent story going.
To quote myself on this:

Just in case you don't know: Use the /remember command (or the little pin icon) and enter stuff there that you want the AI to remember. Everything else, the AI will forget after a couple dozen text lines.

As of a recent update, the /remember section no longer has a limit of how much you can write in there, but if you do too much, the AI will still forget some stuff even if it's in /remember.
If you haven't tried that, go ahead. Though even with the advanced AI, it kind of derps out on the info I want it to remember. Most of the time it's OK, but if the plot seems to confuse the AI, I feel like it will go for randomness, rather than what it is supposed to remember. :rolleyes:

On development news: Premium users get to use the new "choice system", which means that based on what is going on in the game, the AI will also produce four different actions for you/your character to play out as a reply next. So you don't have to type anything yourself if you don't really care, but can just click one of the four buttons. It's interesting and kinda works, but there's definitely room for improvement - which makes sense, since the feature is not fully done yet (hence only premium users get to use it for now).

Last edited:

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Oh yeah, I tested the memory window out for a couple of things. I've tried to have it remember important characters, which it might have understood, but when I tried to dictate their personality or the way they should treat you, it didn't follow. Likewise with adding suggestions to how the inhabitants of the world behaved more in general. It picked up a few bits of descriptions from it here and there, but it was too inconsistent to add much. Generally I try to include important characters in the starting prompt section now, so it knows about them from the beginning. I really hope it does pay attention and remember what I've been writing about in the past, since I feel like that's the only way I'll reach the kind of content I want from it right now. I'm still expanding the descriptions on a few settings to see if the characters in my scenarios actually behave the way I want, but I've mostly given up on trying to follow a story for a longer time. Too much babysitting to drag other characters along, when I have to look over my shoulder constantly to make sure someone hasn't disappeared forever.

Did you mean the suggested actions option for choices? Cause I think that was on by default when I started. Those seemed a bit too short for the AI to build much from, when it seems to prefer I write as much as I can.

The nsfw setting to create custom scenarios fascinates me, since I love world building a setting that takes on its own life as I explore it, but at this point I'd write better smut on my own. (...if I had the confidence to stick to a story without scrapping it half-way) I hope it will let free users narrow the AI's focus a bit more creatively in the future, since right now the vanilla experience doesn't give me much faith that the "dragon" would be any better for me personally. If it does keep improving and they make it more flexible, I'll gladly return to it in a year or so to see what new options there are to give it more specific information that it actually uses. I just hope people won't intentionally feed this AI so much garbage that it becomes an idiot, like I recall several others ended up sounding like years ago.

Edit: Okay, one of the tutorials for using the /remember command actually stated that it doesn't store any information from the initial prompt, when using a custom scenario. I might have screwed myself over by putting so much in that section. I tried copying over what I could fit from the start prompt into the memory window as well, but I could only fit so much within the 1000 letter limit. It feels like its remembering a lot more now than before, anyway, even if I am still stuck with that letter limit.

Last edited:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Hmm... one needs to register now in order to play... Why do i feel so repulsed by this?

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Hmm... one needs to register now in order to play... Why do i feel so repulsed by this?
Yes, unfortunately they removed playing as guests. The account is still free though, you only pay for the premium subscription (and if I remember correctly, there is no longer a 7-days free trial for that either).

Zetra

May 23, 2018
Yes, unfortunately they removed playing as guests. The account is still free though, you only pay for the premium subscription (and if I remember correctly, there is no longer a 7-days free trial for that either).
Yeah, they did it because someone was DDOS-ing it

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

Kamil118

Aug 20, 2017
Well, I recently gave in after few days of trying the free version and this is what the game came up with (Femdom. Nothing really hardcore but there is some blood and orgasm denial. Nobody gets permanently hurt)

I switched to dragon model right after after the titfuck from Heather and the princess, if you want to compare quality of output, but the quality of output doesn't show how much micromanaging I had to do when using free model, with rerolls of nonsense, fixing actors, and telling AI pretty much exactly what I wanted it to do. What was really annoying is that it seems like the free model usually tries to go from insertion to ejaculation in a single texy generation, and with every sentence you need to remind it that no, you're not coming yet. Some of the stuff it came up with is... Impressive.

For example after this single line I got this whole paragraph:
> You say "I- I can give you my milk..."
"Give me your milk?" she asks as she stands in front of you. "Your what?"
"My... milk..." you say.
She laughs a bit as her hand goes to your chest, slowly rubbing as she leans in close to you, her lips touching your ear.
"No, no," she says, "Not that. Milk is what little babies drink. I want your fucking cum. I want you to cover my tits and belly with all the seed your balls can muster."
She slaps your belly as she walks around you. Your body trembles with every step. She stands in front of you again, grabbing your face and kissing you on the lips.
"I want you to beg," she says, "Beg for me to let you blow that fat load all over me."
You moan as her lips touch yours.

I recently experimented with using less of "> You say" or ">You do" and just putting what I have in mind into quotation marks and letting the AI figure out from the context that I was saying that. Same if I wanted other characters to act some way. The AI correctly interpreted my intend without explicitly identifying actors like 80-90% of the time. Using quotation marks in story mode also allows you to write more cleanly and lets you talk, when narrating without wrestling with AI for control, by doing something along the lines of '"So soft", you mumble as you squeeze her breasts."

From what I've read, longer, more complex sentences make the AI respond better, and too artificial speech pattern (like one you would use with old school chat bot), will result in subpar responses. Using this method helps you write longer, more complex sentences, that supposedly give better results. Altho It's othen interested to just give it vague 1-2 word commands, or just begening of a sentence and see how it's going to finish it.

Possibly because of my heavy use of world info end remember feature, and focus on some distinct characters, rather than random sluts/dudes, and saving all info as soon as I know I want to stick with it it is my best story.

Also, new stat system is pretty hilarious when used for player-dom smut. Tfw you are a succubus and you fail dexterity check, and slip, ramming dude's whole dick inside you.

As for technicality: Your input doesn't matter for the model. Nothing you write doesn't permanently affect the AI, and it won't remember that it ever existed as soon as it leaves the input range (At least directly, the fact that AI uses the connections to generate the content might cause same connections to work backwards, and make it slightly more likely to make up same thing again) Or at least that's what I heard from people who seemed like they knew what were they doing.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Had some fun with light coercion and maledom on the free AI. No pins of my own. I took the FFEC scenario and rolled with it, making my character power-drunk on the petty newfound authority he has. The AI seemed pretty capable of discerning my character's motive, Claire's stubborn prudishness and Alison's desire to help her friend out. Interestingly, somewhere along the way I started calling Allison/Alison "Alicia" and thankfully the game didn't spawn a new character. Not sure if it understood they're the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: AncestralGroove
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes