HTML AI Dungeon 2 - an AI that was fed tons of lewd lines

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Site stopped loading for me around a week ago, but that might just be me using an outdated browser. I did note down this gem it randomly threw at me, back when I was testing making a detective scenario.

"Candy what's wrong?! What happened?"
"It's started! The massive tits have been released!"
You hear the sound of multiple giant breasts running down the hallways.

Apr 6, 2020
dude this game is fucking amazing, the most advanced AI i've ever seen, i've tried so many chat bots and clever bots but this is insane, SO MANY KINKS AND FUCKED UP SHIT U CAN DO WOW, THE FUTUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cul

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I tried the premium AI for once, and I'm actually really impressed. I immediately noticed a significant reduction in "what the fuck?" reactions with what it generated, it's generally much less random and on my wavelength, and that's without messing with the randomness setting. Then I tried some more advanced things, including psychic influence. It caught on quick and even added details of its own. I also formed a psychic link that would transmit my MC's fantasies and arousal to the other character, and the AI kept up with it remarkably well.

In general, I've come to completely ignore the commands and do everything using the edit and pin tools. And I normally don't dictate things to the AI (so I only directly control my own character), unless it really has no clue of what I want it to focus on, after several rerolls. I also feel like the pin function is something that should be actively modified during the game to fit the current situation, not just set at the start and then forgotten.

Is "My Stuff" not loading for anyone else right now?

Reactions: Stuffie
Apr 6, 2020
ever since i found ai dungeon i've been questioning my mental health, the detail and possibilities are crazy, you can literally do anything, have sex with ANYTHING, from inanimate objects to any creature, ALL YOUR FANTASIES COME ALIVE, post nut clarity hits hard when i realize i just had sex with giant spider, had eeveelutions fart, scat and puke all over my cock (in very detailed way, like each eeveelution had personality in their actions, for instance Vaporeon's vomit had half-digested tuna, or Glaceon's mouth around my cock felt frigid, the AI knew all of this somehow)

got groomed and realistically sexually abused by toriel as shota frisk, got raped by chica in freddy fazbears pizzeria, got fucked by zombie dogs in zombie setting, roleplayed as class-d test subject and foundation wanted me to have intercourse with SCP-1849 during testing, fucked Yuria of Londors undead cunt that oozed of maggots and pus, i'm on quest to literally "gotta fuck them all" and fuck every pokemon i find in wild, i even went in water and had magikarp suck my dick, magikarp sucked my dick guys. Had sex with Khajiit prisoner in cell. I got dragged into Xenomorph hive as surviving marine and got my cum extracted, i went to jurassic park and had sex with giant t-rex and velociraptors, and again in much detail the AI made it feel so believable somehow they actually behaved like dinosaurs, tho had to undo few times cuz i got my dick bit off several times

this is just tip of everything i've done in this simulation, i have very good imagination as well and can truly immerse myself in and vision everything that is happening, the textures and sensation, it feels too real. Sometimes i felt so bad for some of the characters in AI dungeon afterwards that i literally apologized to them, i apologized to fucking AI character for the things i did.
This is not joke i literally have some of the rp's still saved in my account. While i'm disgusted by some of my newly discovered kinks i find AI dungeon fascinating, just makes you think what kind of technology future entertainment holds if you can do something like this right now

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
After swapping web browser recently I've been getting back into experimenting with the AI again. Been working on the same scenario and replaying it like 50 times lately, trying to see if I can teach the AI how I want a single setting and story to generally work. I keep encouraging it to write most of the story on its own, nudging it along with changing bits and pieces here and there. Trying to change the default behaviour of non-player characters seems like a futile endeavour, but then I might be expected too much of a learning AI. Tested using JSON formatting to condense character descriptions together in world info better, which seems to work to an extent, but the griffin AI is always a mixed bag with what it chooses to remember.

Here's an earlier draft of the story from september that dragged on for pretty long (Beware: 375 actions!):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LadyLilith-3D

Dec 16, 2020
So...randomly came across this post and decided to check it out. Gave the free version a spin and was impressed. Decided to sign up for a premium account (since you get a free week anyway).

Played a zombie campaign and ended up injecting the cure into myself and had to fuck the zombies back to life (interesting story plot ).

Next game got way more intense and descriptive with me getting passed around like a sex toy inside a thrives camp after I was captured.

All I can say is wow, I can't believe how well the AI does. Not going to lie, I fingered myself twice while playing this :giggle:.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I remember trying this when it first came out, I guess it was the GPT-2 version they're labelling classic now. Honestly, even back then it was really impressive, but I just spent ages today playing a custom scenario on the Griffin free version and am pretty blown away with what you can do with it now. Like it's actually at the point where I would legitimately consider this easier to write a story you're envisioning than just doing it the classic way, and the result is probably better overall as well, at least for people like me that often get stuck / writers block. I think I will subscribe to try out the Dragon version and see how much better it is.

[edit] Dude, I subscribed to the Dragon model and the improvement is soooo much. It's almost immediately apparent, and I'm pretty sure it's smarter than I am! I wrote this cheating/cuckold story and when I upgraded it just continued the same story with the context, here's an excerpt of the end. I just can't believe how coherent and intelligent it is, like it understands relationships, remembers context, even understands subtle emotional details and shit. Mindblowing!

Last edited:

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Curious to try the dragon out, but I can be terribly lazy with my writing at times, so I'd hate to just mess around for days without feeling creative and then have the free week run out before I get any inspiration. If I'd test it out for a week, I want to know beforehand how to maximize its potential while writing a story, so I don't waste precious time I could have used making sweet smut.

How much does the dragon AI remember about stuff from world info? Any tutorials around on how to make the most out of the dragon for pure nsfw material? If I use the free week, I want to at least try to make a good scenario with it before I'm back to the dumb brain AI again.

Figured I might as well publish my old scenario there too, but I kinda feel like it could be made better with the dragon in mind as well. Wrote a lot of world info for it that the griffin barely acknowledges, even when I directly mention it.

Griffin is at least still plenty capable to come up with complete weird nonsense now and then, that I can't help but save, like:

You look through your gun scope and see a dick, a huge dick, a big dick, a monster dick. It's dick lord! You open the door and let him in.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Some peasants walk by you, talking.
"Have you heard?" one asks.
"Heard what?" the other asks back.
> You listen closely.
"They found a dead pedophile on the side of the road!" he laughed, "Some birds had pecked out his eyes, and one of his hands was cut off
Bruh! I just wanted to know where the two elves went!

In better news, I had a pretty good arena scene a la MGQ quest. Lost the text, but something like:
(something, something, guards grab me and throw me in area to fight)
> You ask "how am I supposed to fight a monster girl?"
A guy from the audience shouts,"you use your dick!"
Good times; I need to run that scenario again.

^ I see you P&SwG ; great show

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Curious to try the dragon out, but I can be terribly lazy with my writing at times, so I'd hate to just mess around for days without feeling creative and then have the free week run out before I get any inspiration. If I'd test it out for a week, I want to know beforehand how to maximize its potential while writing a story, so I don't waste precious time I could have used making sweet smut.
Regarding being a lazy writer, I have the same issue. I like writing, conceptually, I have a lot of plots and ideas in mind, but when I sit down to write something I always get tired of how slow it is and how much I need to flesh out boring descriptive details and whatnot. The thing is, that's exactly why Dragon (and Griffin tbh) is so good IMO. You don't have to bother with any of that crap, just give it a general idea and it does most of it for you. I've written like 2 different 15k word stories in the last few days, and never got remotely bored doing it.

Crosset said:
How much does the dragon AI remember about stuff from world info? Any tutorials around on how to make the most out of the dragon for pure nsfw material? If I use the free week, I want to at least try to make a good scenario with it before I'm back to the dumb brain AI again.

Figured I might as well publish my old scenario there too, but I kinda feel like it could be made better with the dragon in mind as well. Wrote a lot of world info for it that the griffin barely acknowledges, even when I directly mention it.
This is something I'm still learning as well, but I'd say Dragon can do pretty well with it. I haven't had any real large structured stories to test, but I saw someone post this as an example of how you can use JSON in the world notes in order to get it to remember specific details.

I've yet to test this myself, but I did play a scenario someone else made with similar stuff embedded in it and I did feel it felt a lot more structured/less random.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Regarding being a lazy writer, I have the same issue. I like writing, conceptually, I have a lot of plots and ideas in mind, but when I sit down to write something I always get tired of how slow it is and how much I need to flesh out boring descriptive details and whatnot. The thing is, that's exactly why Dragon (and Griffin tbh) is so good IMO. You don't have to bother with any of that crap, just give it a general idea and it does most of it for you. I've written like 2 different 15k word stories in the last few days, and never got remotely bored doing it.

This is something I'm still learning as well, but I'd say Dragon can do pretty well with it. I haven't had any real large structured stories to test, but I saw someone post this as an example of how you can use JSON in the world notes in order to get it to remember specific details.
Yeah, already been using JSON for character descriptions in world info, but either I'm using it wrong, or griffin doesn't remember much from it regardless. Besides, the longer I make those code bits, the more worried I get I made an error somewhere and it ends up ignoring like 90% of it all anyways.

The problem for me is that the AI's default writing style doesn't often go for the fetishes I'm into. Like how I've been encouraging it to describe bodyparts a lot more, but as I've already joked about here before, Griffin seems to get confused about the part where they're suppose to be ATTACHED to someone.

I want to do something more ambitious with it, like change how the general population of a scenario behaves towards the player, or certain other character groups. For example I might want to set up rules for the player character in how they're supposed to behave or dress, and if they break those rules, the AI should feel encouraged to punish the player for it. So I feel the need to constantly correct or rewrite bits and pieces here and there to push the AI in a direction where it's default behaviour is more in line with how I want the world it writes together with me to work. Even with dragon, I know I'll have to alter a lot of what it gives me to get something closer to the story content I want from it. So if I'm gonna use dragon, I feel like I need to be properly prepared beforehand.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
How do you guys get it to do anything besides repeat itself a ton? I have dragon but the ai is really boring and repetitive in its responses

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes