Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
thanks for your reply.

hmmm, for some reason I don't have that .dhs file in my game folder... strange.

I just find it weird in general that people share character cards, but don't share graphics settings xD it's what makes the characters actually look good imo
i got it from discord, but can't find it anymore.......
i want to post it here, but when i click on ''attach files'', i can't choose this one.....
why????? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

dehrso

Apr 16, 2020
These are my settings atm (I just created a .rar file out of the .dhs file, that way it worked)

LordTrey

Oct 8, 2017
I used the mods and it says that I need to update my BepInEx and because of this I cant create characters, please help!

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
i don't know what causes this :unsure:
Since I am not familiar with it, I can only recommend these four steps:

1. update your better repack

2. manually update your bepinex

3. download and install everything new

4. wait until an expert answers

Apr 19, 2020
Am I allowed to request a mod here? I remember I used a mod for 3D Custom Maid 2 that added a cigarette to any place (ANY... place) I wanted it to be, and I wanted the same to be a thing in AI Shoujo. Seems easy enough, but I don't have 3ds max anymore, nor do I know how to import a .obj to HS or AI.

dehrso

Apr 16, 2020
AI_2020-04-20-01-25-09-168.png
Hello there~
Just a quick question about the "Clothes Overlay Mod". I kind of like the corset, but the one thing that's bugging me about it is that it overlaps a bit awkwardly onto the model's breats. In this picture with the lighting, you can see the contour line where the chest begins. Is there any easy way to iron out this imperfection?

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
View attachment 625705
Hello there~
Just a quick question about the "Clothes Overlay Mod". I kind of like the corset, but the one thing that's bugging me about it is that it overlaps a bit awkwardly onto the model's breats. In this picture with the lighting, you can see the contour line where the chest begins. Is there any easy way to iron out this imperfection?
you could try increasing the values of '' brest scale 1 Z and 2 Y '' a bit and lowering '' breast scale 2 Z and 1 Y '' a bit

that probably won't fix your problem, but maybe it gets better.

dehrso

Apr 16, 2020
I'm abusing this thread a bit for my bug reports but... When I turn off "AO MultiScale Volumetric Obscurance" in the ambient occlusion settings, the hair does weird things like this. Does anyone know what's going on here?
EDIT: it doesn't just happen with the hair. this visual bug also occurs when simply the head overlapping with other body parts.

dehrso

Apr 16, 2020
you could try increasing the values of '' brest scale 1 Z and 2 Y '' a bit and lowering '' breast scale 2 Z and 1 Y '' a bit

that probably won't fix your problem, but maybe it gets better.
hmmm, that didn't quite do the trick yet. but thanks anyway!

Reactions: Honey_
Dec 14, 2019
I'm not sure if others are having this issue but whenever I try to make a change on the character card, the card is grayed out and i cant overwrite the other save. It say registered and has a gold star in the top left. Is there a way to get the card to no be grayed out anymore?

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
I'm not sure if others are having this issue but whenever I try to make a change on the character card, the card is grayed out and i cant overwrite the other save. It say registered and has a gold star in the top left. Is there a way to get the card to no be grayed out anymore?
try ''save new''

Apr 19, 2020
There's no overwriting a Registered girl unless you use the Data Terminal during actual gameplay. It will still look as if you can't overwrite your card, but once you make changes and go to Exit the creator, it will ask if you wanna save. Saving then will, in fact, overwrite her card.

If you try to make adjustments outside of actual gameplay (creator from the main menu), Any girls who are in a saved game will be marked as Registered (grayed out) and the only way to alter them without doing so at the Data Terminal in the game world would be to delete the Save (that game's progress) from the Start Game option, when you choose what to Load (or Delete).

Any girls used in a game will be Registered until that save file is deleted, unless of course you choose to make a copy of her for use in another game slot.