Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

Chrostiph

Oct 21, 2018
I second AR21's question. Modloader and the mods seems to be incompatible with the native english version, is this correct?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
need help.
I put BepInEx in the game directory.
Made a "mods" folder
installed dll mods in the plugins folder
installed zipmod mods in the Mods folder.
the uncensored and bonemod mods don't work.
Bonemod plugin is loaded into the game. Sliders are shown in yellow. But they don't change anything.
Uncensored mod doesn't do anything. Don't even see it loaded in the game.

this is what the folder structure looks like that i copy paste where the game exe is.
Screenshot_1.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you have the Steam game what's in the ScrewThisNoise will work, other things probably not.

FC_Cabb

Jan 22, 2019
For some reason the male genitals are blue like they're missing a texture. Is there a way to fix this? I'm using the uncensored patch from the patreon, but it doesn't mention the bug

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
If you have the Steam game what's in the ScrewThisNoise will work, other things probably not.
so basically steam version is crap.
recommended version to download?
one that probably works with the mods i have.

tazio81

Oct 28, 2018
Hello to all. I have a problem: I'm trying to create an accessory like the one in the photo, modifying the original file ao_waist_07.unity3d - located in the AI-Shoujo \ abdata \ chara \ 07 path. I managed to create a mqo file, but I can't load it into SB3utility. Is there a guide or someone who could help me?

1585255233231.png

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
View attachment 439421

Overview:
This thread will act as a mod sharing/mod directory for AI girl, a 2019 h-game released by ILLUSION. I've been given permission by F95 to create the thread so please go talk with him about it before you go about deleting it.

The purpose of the thread is to help the community maintain a list of ongoing mods/repacks, help with modding, and potential creation of mods. Mods here will be sorted by category and inside the categories they will be sorted by date of update with the most recent dated mod being put up first. I plan to keep the thread updated as much as possible, users are free to post mods they find and I will add them to the long list of mods, be sure to keep discussion here about the mods and not general gameplay!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO POST A MOD PLEASE DO SO WITH THE FOLLOWING FORMAT:
[Modder][THUMBNAIL IMAGE][Name of Mod][version number][date of update (m/d/y)] [DOWNLOADS]
Example: [Color][Image][Thicc skin texture][v2.0][10/25/19][MEGA-GOOGLE-ETC]

Thread Update: 2019-10-28
Game/Creator: -
Language: For now only ENGLISH mods accepted

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Resources:

This thread is for modding discussion only, posts about the game itself will be deleted.

LIST OF MODS

sorry sir, but i can't use the ignore overlap, do u have any solution

morizuki

Jan 11, 2020
Are there any mods that can speed up my game? I mean I'm using a low specs laptop, hoping there's a mod for that.