Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

YukariFan

Dec 23, 2019
I'm am not sure if it's the best place to ask this question, but I post it anyway ...

I'm texturing a character that I have exported from the game. And I have several textures each time. I know the purpose of some of them, but there are others which I don't know what they are used for.

Example : The shoes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They have a diffuse and a normal map. But there are other textures, there are two textures that are used, I guess, as masks to customize the color in the character creator. But there are two other textures :

Does anyone know their purposes ?

I thought the "n" would have meant, normal map and the "s" specular map, but it is not the case.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: EroShane

YukariFan

Dec 23, 2019
After having tried to remake the shoes material in Unity, I've noticed that the texture with the "n" suffix was in fact, as I thought, the normal map.

I've noticed that the texture with the "s" suffix had data in its alpha channel. In Unity the metallic map uses the red channel to determine which part is metallic while the alpha channel is used to determine the smoothness (seems to be "roughness" in Blender). So I've put this texture in the metallic map slot and I've set the smoothness to 0, since the shoes were reflecting too much light.

I've put the texture with the "o" suffix in the occlusion map slot. I still don't know what "occlusion" refers to in Blender.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I'm thinking about having a T-Pose for a few frame then add the animation after that. Thank you!
Okay, I mean, you do you, if it works let me know. Always best to play around a bit and try your own methods. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work, but if it does, then you discovered something new... Share your results.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I'm am not sure if it's the best place to ask this question, but I post it anyway ...

I'm texturing a character that I have exported from the game. And I have several textures each time. I know the purpose of some of them, but there are others which I don't know what they are used for.

Example : The shoes

They have a diffuse and a normal map. But there are other textures, there are two textures that are used, I guess, as masks to customize the color in the character creator. But there are two other textures :

Does anyone know their purposes ?

I thought the "n" would have meant, normal map and the "s" specular map, but it is not the case.

Thanks
Looks like an overly Metallic Mask_Map (N - typically blue green, but it looks like they 127-greyed [R127, G127, B127] the Red channel in the RGB settings, which is valid, but non-standard, instead of just adding a transparent R channel, as in the combination of Metallic/AO/Edge and (S) a height map. These are Unity HDRP PBR standard practices. Use the shader node editor in Blender to set those channels. It will help better identify the Lut when you render.

Reactions: YukariFan

YukariFan

Dec 23, 2019
EroShane Ok ! Thanks !

I noticed that the alpha channel was used instead of the red channel, that's what gave the texture a funny look. Apparently it has something to do with DXT5 compression, but I may be wrong. So I used Gimp to swap the data from the alpha channel to the red channel.

Unity uses "smoothness" which is the inverse of "roughness" so I've inverted the data found in the alpha channel of the "metallic" map.

Last edited:
Reactions: EroShane

Holyestkoala

Apr 25, 2018
Is there a mod that allows the player's character to interact with shower,bath,toilet spots around the map? specifically for a female PC but futa works too :p

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
this will be great if there are RPG elements, such as swords and others hahaha but later the game will change drastically

Boo9

Jan 9, 2020
How can I import accessories from Koikatsu?
What kind of formats does the game accept?

ur09qs

Jan 31, 2019
Anyway to resize the cocksize? way 2 big, just drills through the girls, LOL.

Edit; Nvm, Hips + leg scale Z fixed it, kinda..

mladkane

Jan 12, 2020
Hey ya'll, need help with installing DHH Graphics Enhancer. I copied the contents into the game folder, but all it did was revert the UI language to Japanese (for both AI Girl and Studio NEO). Pressing P does not bring it up in both softwares. I need it mostly for Studio NEO.

RonYuma

Dec 25, 2019
I saw a mod that enhanced the boob physics and collision, I am trying to make a mod that does this with butts but gives it more movement, a lot more movement. How can I get started

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Is there a mod that uncensors the male penis? in my install from Screw This, it is bright orange. thanks

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
[Un1imit3d][Modified assembly-csharp][v1.0][10/28/19]

This causes my game to load forever, any fixes?