Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hello EroShane

Hmmm I have tried to end the Voices files but unfortunately without success it only comes out smoking?

* .Fsb file is extremely difficult.

But as I read yes degrees you can read them in AU - Adobe.
Maybe there is no slider but ... maybe a private mod?

Can you possibly describe how exactly you would go before?

So

1 Unpack
2 Finish again
3 Reading in AU
4 throttle speed.
5 Save
6 pack
7 Repack and import.

Greetings DAN
Basically, but instead of changing the speed (that would work too btw) I would just raise/drop octave in AutoTune. This would change the octave of the lines instead speed up/slow down the speech, which could get annoying on very high/low pitch voices. I used to do it all the time when I needed a female backup vocal and didn't have one immediately available. I would just sing the bars and then autotune them up a few octaves (since my singing voice sounds like Elvis Presley lol). I've not even looked at those files at this point btw -- only really spent time digging around in the post processing graphics at present. Ergo, I don't know how they setup the vocal files at all. I don't know if they are just using single lines (cheesy) and speeding/slowing them, or if they have a high, mid, and low sample of each voice then use the software to bridge the difference (would be the smartest route to do it for best quality, but would make the sound files three times larger).

Truthfully, it all depends on how they did it initially that would dictate the best way to mod it. Unless someone feels like rescripting all the calls from scratch in a sideloader mod.

Looks like the FSB Extractor 16 then recompile the file with the FMOD program is the best bet... Just need to make sure that the files are all in line with the proper script call names/addresses and whatnot. Not 100% sure how to go about it but if I get some time I may try tinkering with it...

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalartnet

digitalartnet

Nov 25, 2019
Hello everybody

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is a note:

I have tested what Sub Text for the Henati story ...
You can also record game sounds with Audacity (Henati Vocie)
This in turn as mp3 Save, because this file.mp3 run in a translation program over it and you would have the H text (ergo H Sub Text)
But I still have to test it properly to a previous version times left.

greeting

DAN

Reactions: EroShane

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Hello everybody

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is a note:

I have tested what Sub Text for the Henati story ...
You can also record game sounds with Audacity (Henati Vocie)
This in turn as mp3 Save, because this file.mp3 run in a translation program over it and you would have the H text (ergo H Sub Text)
But I still have to test it properly to a previous version times left.

greeting

DAN
Except you'll get shit like "the motion makes you do the more cute is making the best time" like HS cause that's what was done for HS. They'll need to be contextually translated.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Except you'll get shit like "the motion makes you do the more cute is making the best time" like HS cause that's what was done for HS. They'll need to be contextually translated.
ROFL! Yes, this 100%!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Now, to be completely honest, if we can get the subtitles in Japanese through a translator app, I could do something similar to the "Dead End" translation that I did, and simply pile the text in multiple translators, including my mobile translation app (Talking Japanese Translator) which is a project of Waseda University Tokyo's English Department and their computer programming apps club. Contrasting the translations and the more slangy app, I can get a really good idea of the proper pronoun usage and better overall understanding of what the English should be -- likely about 95% accurate or so. It's also how I translated DBZ's "Plan to Eradicate Saiyans," for another anime scene I'm in a few years back...

Unfortunately I cannot read/write Japanese and understand a minuscule amount verbally, so I am not much help otherwise.

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Quick question: I installed the POV mod and lost all controls in h-scenes. Is this a bug, or am I missing an obvious shortcut to access these?

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
Quick question: I installed the POV mod and lost all controls in h-scenes. Is this a bug, or am I missing an obvious shortcut to access these?
Interesting, the vr mod has the same issue. Tabbing out of and back into the game (or clicking out and back into the window with the mouse) fixes it in that case. Might be worth a try for your issue.

Willy Long Weng

Jun 9, 2018
any modders here able to lend a hand?

i'd like to start modding illusions games, but frankly, i have no idea where to start. if anybody that has experience modding these games could link me to a guide or something to help me start modding unity, that'd be amazing.

also, if this particular thread isn't the place to post something like this, please let me know where i should go!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
any modders here able to lend a hand?

i'd like to start modding illusions games, but frankly, i have no idea where to start. if anybody that has experience modding these games could link me to a guide or something to help me start modding unity, that'd be amazing.

also, if this particular thread isn't the place to post something like this, please let me know where i should go!
Oh dear... I closed the tab...

Yes, here... If you already have these, know this, or have something similar/better, then just ignore that part. If you are a total noob to this, and have 0 experience, it's likely all useful depending on what you want to do. You'll be able to to basic stuff in days/weeks, moderate stuff in a month/months, but the real technical stuff (depending on your OCD levels and patience) can take years so be patient with yourself.

An invite to the modding lobby:

Enimaroah, hooh, 2155X, and ManlyMarco have made a huge number of resources and softwares to help with that (scroll up to top -- they link new toys often). Also they will help with questions and stuff as well. Be prepared and have thick skin in there... Everyone kind of jabs at one another, don't be put off or offended, take those newbie lumps and smile, you are among the best... I mean, this is essentially the community that fixes games where the original devs failed...

This is almost the latest build of Unity's HDRP 2018 version, so the learning curve is moderate to steep.

Do you have C#, Python, and Java JSON language experience? If not: (some reading and learning here)

(bookmark this)
(go ahead and make a Github account, you'll be living here a while)

(not 100% necessary depending on what you want to do; start with C# scripts)

(technically not at all necessary, but nice to know and have depending on your personal mod needs)

You will also need the latest .Net, Python, and Java libraries, as well as MS Visual Studio 2019:

(.net)

(start with the 2019 Community free version)
(additional free tools that may help)

(Best Java IDE)
(easiest Java language to learn)

Additional tools you will need:

(a MUST have!)
(great source of info)

(not a need, but faster than VS on load for quick editing an already compiled script, also works on all languages)

If you plan on doing models or textures I'd suggest grabbing these:
(base 3D modelling software)
(Helps make HDRP 3D texture/shader files fast)
(best free alternative to Adobe Photoshop)
(not necessary but nice to have)

For sound modding and enhancement start here:
(great sound ripping and production suite for free)

Just to familiarize yourself with the Unity build, I'd nab this:
(the game engine, necessary for understanding the output file formats and such)

(4.14.f1 is the closest to the version AI-Girl uses) You may locate a bootlegged exact version around the net, which I believe was 2018.2.12.p3 but I am not 100% certain on that, ask around, someone told me once but I forgot off hand. However, this is a good, safe starting point anyway, you can always import your work into other versions with minor tweaks needed (VS will open and coach you on the language differences and what needs to be changed and optimized).

Also you can find free or very low cost classes here:
(depends on what you need and how deep down the rabbit hole you are going)

Udemy is awesome and where I started a few years back... Just make sure the course is exactly for what you want and something that will hold your attention as many can be long, 20-50 modules.

Some Unity modding starter tutorials/examples:

There you go, it's a good starting point anyway. Certainly more thorough than I ever got! LOL!

Last edited:

Willy Long Weng

Jun 9, 2018
Oh dear... I closed the tab...

Yes, here... If you already have these, know this, or have something similar/better, then just ignore that part. If you are a total noob to this, and have 0 experience, it's likely all useful depending on what you want to do. You'll be able to to basic stuff in days/weeks, moderate stuff in a month/months, but the real technical stuff (depending on your OCD levels and patience) can take years so be patient with yourself.

An invite to the modding lobby:

Enimaroah, hooh, 2155X, and ManlyMarco have made a huge number of resources and softwares to help with that (scroll up to top -- they link new toys often). Also they will help with questions and stuff as well. Be prepared and have thick skin in there... Everyone kind of jabs at one another, don't be put off or offended, take those newbie lumps and smile, you are among the best... I mean, this is essentially the community that fixes games where the original devs failed...

This is almost the latest build of Unity's HDRP 2018 version, so the learning curve is moderate to steep.

Do you have C#, Python, and Java JSON language experience? If not: (some reading and learning here)

(bookmark this)
(go ahead and make a Github account, you'll be living here a while)

(not 100% necessary depending on what you want to do; start with C# scripts)

(technically not at all necessary, but nice to know and have depending on your personal mod needs)

You will also need the latest .Net, Python, and Java libraries, as well as MS Visual Studio 2019:

(.net)

(start with the 2019 Community free version)
(additional free tools that may help)

(Best Java IDE)
(easiest Java language to learn)

Additional tools you will need:

(a MUST have!)
(great source of info)

(not a need, but faster than VS on load for quick editing an already compiled script, also works on all languages)

If you plan on doing models or textures I'd suggest grabbing these:
(base 3D modelling software)
(Helps make HDRP 3D texture/shader files fast)
(best free alternative to Adobe Photoshop)
(not necessary but nice to have)

For sound modding and enhancement start here:
(great sound ripping and production suite for free)

Just to familiarize yourself with the Unity build, I'd nab this:
(the game engine, necessary for understanding the output file formats and such)

(4.14.f1 is the closest to the version AI-Girl uses) You may locate a bootlegged exact version around the net, which I believe was 2018.2.12.p3 but I am not 100% certain on that, ask around, someone told me once but I forgot off hand. However, this is a good, safe starting point anyway, you can always import your work into other versions with minor tweaks needed (VS will open and coach you on the language differences and what needs to be changed and optimized).

Also you can find free or very low cost classes here:
(depends on what you need and how deep down the rabbit hole you are going)

Udemy is awesome and where I started a few years back... Just make sure the course is exactly for what you want and something that will hold your attention as many can be long, 20-50 modules.

Some Unity modding starter tutorials/examples:

There you go, it's a good starting point anyway. Certainly more thorough than I ever got! LOL!
man, i cant thank you enough! this is all extremely helpful, honestly. i didnt expect this to be easy, so ill probably pick a place to start, and see if i dont get overwhelmed lol. also, unfortunately, the discord invite was made invalid. could you possibly send me a DM with a permanent invite link?

• Red Heart

faizanf4t7

Jun 26, 2019
I'm new here wanna add more H Scenes Game provided a few but the repack has mod folder with more scenes but i can use them in game is there a way? please guide

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I'm new here wanna add more H Scenes Game provided a few but the repack has mod folder with more scenes but i can use them in game is there a way? please guide
The "scenes" are stills for shooting pictures in the studio not the game. To add animations you would need to head over to the Illusion Modders Discord, nab up some of the utilities to extract the character models. Then save them as fbx files. Load those into Blender or whatever 3D animation software you use, and create the new animations. After that you would need to repack the anims into a working sideloader mod. Enimoraoh and 2155x would be the people to talk to for a more detailed set of directions and tips for that.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
man, i cant thank you enough! this is all extremely helpful, honestly. i didnt expect this to be easy, so ill probably pick a place to start, and see if i dont get overwhelmed lol. also, unfortunately, the discord invite was made invalid. could you possibly send me a DM with a permanent invite link?
Sent you a link in "conversation." I don't know how to make a permanent link or if that is possible. I am guessing that someone else clicked it. If anyone is looking to start modding, the more the merrier, just ask, I will be happy to invite you. The more people throwing out innovative ideas the more inspired we all get, it's a win win...

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Just going to go ahead and plop this here for anyone else that desires to add custom animations to the game, as I am about to begin that undertaking as well...

First thing you will need is the latest release of SB3UGS by Enimaroah here:

Then copy your "abdata" folder to a safe location. Open the "SB3UtilityGUI.exe" with admin privilege as you will be modifying program files which may piss off your antivirus.

1. Select File>Open in SB3UGS navigate to abdata/chara/oo_base.unity3d and open that in SB3UGS.
p_cf_body_00 animator is the female rig and then navigate to:
n_o_root>n_body_base>n_body_cf>o_body_cf>SkinnedMeshRenderer, which is the female form mesh

Note: in p_cm_body_00 go to the object tree then:
n_o_root>n_body_base>n_body_cm>o_body_cm>SkinnedMeshRenderer is the location of the male body form mesh

Once you've loaded the female form here, you will now navigate to animator>h>female>01>les.unity3d and open that file.

Now in the animator in SB3UGS you can:
1. Under the Quick Access tab click the les.unity3d file
2. Select the les.unity3D tab
3. Then select an "AnimationController"
4. Make sure the animation controller tab is up in the object tree pane (it will say "Animation Tracks")
5. Select "p_cf_body_00" in the "Animator PathID" dropdown
6. At the bottom select an animation clip
7. Press play
8. View the animation in the Renderer, if this is the one you want then
9. Under the export options click export.
SB3UGS-TUT.jpg

Back in the root folder you saved your "abdata" files in, you will have a new folder, les>name_of_animation_controller_file>name_of_animation_exported.fbx

Congratulations, you have exported an animation...

Now Enimaroah gave me a challenge for practice in making this something that really works and I will pass that on as a good learning point.

Find and select a hair style you like, load that into your renderer.
Find the female head model and load that into the renderer.
Once you have both meshes, navigate to "c_J_FaceUp_ty" and compute the "Combined Matrix."
Copy the matrix. SB3UGS provides 10 slots for copied information for this purpose.
Navigate to cf_J_n_FaceRoot and paste the matrix you copied.
Compute the inverse of the matrix and "apply changes."

Congratulations you just joined hair to the head model rig.

Now attach your head to the body rig for editing faces and hair physics to your H anim.

Of course you will need some skill with Blender or whatever software you are running. For those with little to no FBX experience in Blender I will leave you this...

Figured I'd hit you with the quote thingy to alert you to this post...

Last edited:

mad_prophet

Dec 26, 2019
would much appreciate if any of you wonderful and imaginative people could make some clothing mods? or if you can go in the direction of creating some in the future? thanks