Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

Sep 17, 2019
How do i install custom poses?
First request: From where you get this? what format are they?
nomaly for this Game all mod follow the Root :
Game\mods..(Sideloadermodpacks)
or in the
Sideloader Modpack - Studio Folder
From there you get Poses it have to be an discripten howto, if not then please show us the Link to it.

kotzfresse

Mar 9, 2019
- there are 2-3 repository with cards. Also on discord you will find a link to 13k Cards from Illusion

targesh

Dec 29, 2019
i'm using a pov mod from BepInEx but it blocks my camera in the sense that i can't move it with the keyboard. Mouse works but not the arrow/numpad keys.

Does anyone have a fix or another pov mod that doesn't block the keyboard camera keys when active?

Sep 17, 2019
Hi, sorry, bin neu hier... gibt es auch celeb game cards aus Games, Film, Singer?
hi die meisten Cards sind eher asiatisch, such mal alle Boorus durch vieleicht findest du ja was treffendes.

und im Game treat sind ne Menge

D

Deleted member 87664

OK so I don't know a lot about moding but just gunna go ahead and bring this up here.

I was thinking how more masturbation/solo stuff could well as futanari masturbation/solo could be added to the game :D

I was thinking why not make it work like Desk or Chair With Books in that it's a thing you place where when used a animation is triggered only instead of Chair With Books It's a "Solo" Chair or Pc Chair With onahole/toy, I Was thinking this could be done with any in game item and we could get solo Female and Futanari masturbation items this way ^_^

Things I would love to see for girls would be: Chair or PC Chair with dildo, Chair or PC Chair with vibrator, Chair or PC Chair solo,
Bed With dildo, Bed With vibrator, Bath with dildo/toy Bath solo.

For Futanari I would LOVE to see stuff like: Chair or PC Chair with onahole, Chair or PC Chair Solo, shower solo, Bath Solo, Bath with onahole/toy Bed solo, Bed with onahole, Bed with onahole & dildo, I'm sure people could think of more and there may be no way for non futanari girls to use the futa stuff with out getting a futa animation but that's just going to be something we have to deal with.

This could end the Illusion Grief Cycle if done :D 957.jpg

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
OK so I don't know a lot about moding but just gunna go ahead and bring this up here.

I was thinking how more masturbation/solo stuff could well as futanari masturbation/solo could be added to the game :D

I was thinking why not make it work like Desk or Chair With Books in that it's a thing you place where when used a animation is triggered only instead of Chair With Books It's a "Solo" Chair or Pc Chair With onahole/toy, I Was thinking this could be done with any in game item and we could get solo Female and Futanari masturbation items this way ^_^

Things I would love to see for girls would be: Chair or PC Chair with dildo, Chair or PC Chair with vibrator, Chair or PC Chair solo,
Bed With dildo, Bed With vibrator, Bath with dildo/toy Bath solo.

For Futanari I would LOVE to see stuff like: Chair or PC Chair with onahole, Chair or PC Chair Solo, shower solo, Bath Solo, Bath with onahole/toy Bed solo, Bed with onahole, Bed with onahole & dildo, I'm sure people could think of more and there may be no way for non futanari girls to use the futa stuff with out getting a futa animation but that's just going to be something we have to deal with.

This could end the Illusion Grief Cycle if done :D View attachment 503296
Biggest obstacle I have encountered, is the hardcode of animation selection in Hscenes... As it stands, until Bep includes more options at least, for each animation you modify, you must overwrite said animation. So lets say you make a series of male based or female based Futa animations for the opposite base gender or whatever, it's doable, but getting it in game without removing existing animations is next to impossible without coding in your own overlay window with alternate controls on it. With existing mods we've run out of function keys to call them also, so you would likely need to step over someone else's mod to achieve it at all presently without simply replacing animations that would make your whole game the "Futa version," as there would be little to no male/female animations available anymore, although the Futa positions would say they worked then either glitch or crash the game. Can you imagine the whining on that?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Is anybody aware of good underwear/bra/lingerie mod?
Ummm yeah Photoshop... or Gimp, Illustrator, Corel Draw, choose your poison. LOL!

By "good mod" what do you mean? How do you want to mod the lingerie? Or what kind of mods do you want to add to the lingerie?

If you mean coordinate collections or overlays, there are literally about 36,000 of them presently. Just download the cards and drop them in the coordinate folder.

If you mean how to make custom lingerie, just export the body overlay from the maker at the game title and paste whatever you want onto it, or draw whatever you want. Go back into maker and import your custom overlay.

Reactions: titit

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
This thread is for mods and mod discussion, the general discussion thread is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/

So if it isn't mod related, like how do I alter these values, or in the AssemblyCSharp.dll how do I alter this class or integer? You know, how would I add these textures to those models, etc... Post the other stuff over there please, you'll get help faster in line with what you want. If you are a modder building a mod, this is for that but you'll likely already be in the Discord chat for that now anyway. LOL!

Also, for those seeking characters cards here are starting points and about 20K options:

In the STN "[OPTIONAL]BRExtras>CommunityAdditions>UserData>Chara>Female" folder you will find more

Also these:
(all the kenzato.uk's are different collections although some cards may be repeated -- ALSO NOTE: there are arrows at the bottom of the page to change pages, many of these have dozens of pages or more)

(mixed chara, housing, and studio cards)

Hope that helps

D

Deleted member 87664

Biggest obstacle I have encountered, is the hardcode of animation selection in Hscenes... As it stands, until Bep includes more options at least, for each animation you modify, you must overwrite said animation. So lets say you make a series of male based or female based Futa animations for the opposite base gender or whatever, it's doable, but getting it in game without removing existing animations is next to impossible without coding in your own overlay window with alternate controls on it. With existing mods we've run out of function keys to call them also, so you would likely need to step over someone else's mod to achieve it at all presently without simply replacing animations that would make your whole game the "Futa version," as there would be little to no male/female animations available anymore, although the Futa positions would say they worked then either glitch or crash the game. Can you imagine the whining on that?
then if we can't add new "For now" we will just have to back up and replace files for now?? Would that still bug out??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
then if we can't add new "For now" we will just have to back up and replace files for now?? Would that still bug out??
Well... I guess backing up the assets files would be advisable as in any case... Yes, we have to replace the current animations with new animations, overwrite the files, then recompile the asset .unity3D cabs and either overwrite the originals or make a sideloader zipmod to replace them on late update.

The problem is, and maybe I didn't phrase myself well, once you replace, let's just say, missionary or doggystyle positions in the game with Futagirl on Futagirl missionary/doggystyle, playing with a base gender male character and engaging a base gender female character will not work. Because the male frame has certain bones in it's rig as does the female (both are unique), the Futanari girl has a female bone rig with the male penis addition (which are new bones) making the Futanari also unique for animations. Ergo, the game would only work for Futa if we started swapping out anims it would break base gender interactions for those positions we overwrite.

I never got around to playing with this much as the community has kept me very busy lately. However, I assume that Futa is currently rigged to be solely a female character with female positions correct? In the past we discussed this briefly I believe. You can make a futa main but then you are limited to lesbian style positions right? You want to be able to have a futa main that can execute male position animations and have regular interactions with female and futa characters as the male type, correct? So you need the male frame subbed with the female frame with the penis rig. This is not an easy task, because this means cloning all those animations (literally hundreds as these animations are a series of singular thrusting animations looping with random substitutions of other animation loops between to vary the look) to work with the female bone rig while aligning the male penis on the female rig. It sounds easy, and I thought it would be, but the issue is that the male bone rig and female bone rig are altogether different. The animations cannot be swapped by simply designating a Futa rig as male. Which again I know sounds easy but it's not. Each "position" in the game is a collection of tiny 1-3 second animations with a final 5-10 second orgasm anim and then a 5-10 second idle loop. A "position" can be anywhere from 15-30 loops. The bodies, heads/faces, hair, and genitals are all independent rigs with their own animations attached for each position. Male/Female variations have their own separate rigs for these meshes.

To make this a reality, all male position animations for all rigged meshes (body, head/face, hair, genitals) would need to be swapped for female parts then reanimated from scratch and those updated clips either saved over existing assets or modded in to respond to the position call when the selection is made in game.

I like your idea about assigning positions to furniture, but again, you are talking about making custom animations from scratch. Cloning the available position parameter (however that is coded, never looked into that) onto other furniture models sounds more doable, but all the animations would be 100% original works, and you would still need to use the rigged meshes from the game to do that as well.

Either way, it is a big project, and having some more people committing to it with some CSharp scripting and 3D animation knowledge would be far more ideal than just one or two people plugging at it alone.

UPDATE: Ultimately, if we theoretically made this mod, we would need people to know that they cannot make a normal male main. It would have to be Futa main only as all male anims would be replaced with Futanari girl anims. Thus a male character engaging as a male would break the Hscene. That is what I meant in a roundabout manner.

D

Deleted member 87664

g
Well... I guess backing up the assets files would be advisable as in any case... Yes, we have to replace the current animations with new animations, overwrite the files, then recompile the asset .unity3D cabs and either overwrite the originals or make a sideloader zipmod to replace them on late update.

The problem is, and maybe I didn't phrase myself well, once you replace, let's just say, missionary or doggystyle positions in the game with Futagirl on Futagirl missionary/doggystyle, playing with a base gender male character and engaging a base gender female character will not work. Because the male frame has certain bones in it's rig as does the female (both are unique), the Futanari girl has a female bone rig with the male penis addition (which are new bones) making the Futanari also unique for animations. Ergo, the game would only work for Futa if we started swapping out anims it would break base gender interactions for those positions we overwrite.

I never got around to playing with this much as the community has kept me very busy lately. However, I assume that Futa is currently rigged to be solely a female character with female positions correct? In the past we discussed this briefly I believe. You can make a futa main but then you are limited to lesbian style positions right? You want to be able to have a futa main that can execute male position animations and have regular interactions with female and futa characters as the male type, correct? So you need the male frame subbed with the female frame with the penis rig. This is not an easy task, because this means cloning all those animations (literally hundreds as these animations are a series of singular thrusting animations looping with random substitutions of other animation loops between to vary the look) to work with the female bone rig while aligning the male penis on the female rig. It sounds easy, and I thought it would be, but the issue is that the male bone rig and female bone rig are altogether different. The animations cannot be swapped by simply designating a Futa rig as male. Which again I know sounds easy but it's not. Each "position" in the game is a collection of tiny 1-3 second animations with a final 5-10 second orgasm anim and then a 5-10 second idle loop. A "position" can be anywhere from 15-30 loops. The bodies, heads/faces, hair, and genitals are all independent rigs with their own animations attached for each position. Male/Female variations have their own separate rigs for these meshes.

To make this a reality, all male position animations for all rigged meshes (body, head/face, hair, genitals) would need to be swapped for female parts then reanimated from scratch and those updated clips either saved over existing assets or modded in to respond to the position call when the selection is made in game.

I like your idea about assigning positions to furniture, but again, you are talking about making custom animations from scratch. Cloning the available position parameter (however that is coded, never looked into that) onto other furniture models sounds more doable, but all the animations would be 100% original works, and you would still need to use the rigged meshes from the game to do that as well.

Either way, it is a big project, and having some more people committing to it with some CSharp scripting and 3D animation knowledge would be far more ideal than just one or two people plugging at it alone.

UPDATE: Ultimately, if we theoretically made this mod, we would need people to know that they cannot make a normal male main. It would have to be Futa main only as all male anims would be replaced with Futanari girl anims. Thus a male character engaging as a male would break the Hscene. That is what I meant in a roundabout manner.
Got it, I'll see if I can find more moders, And assigning positions to furniture was the hole idea I hade. lol Sorry I suck at talking to people.

Ardor

Sep 4, 2018
You Mean Cards? Here >

And Here >

Well as on the Illusion Discord
How do you download cards from here?
I only see an image

sorry for being blind lol

EDIT: figured it out, the images themselves are the cards and also transfer costume data... weird

Last edited:

VinceStormed

Aug 31, 2019
I would assume so, but I would not do that. It would cause complication getting them reimported into the assets when you recompile.

Not sure why you would even want to do this...
I'm thinking about having a T-Pose for a few frame then add the animation after that. Thank you!

• Thinking Face