Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

JKerman

Nov 1, 2019
VR doesn't work very well on Oculus. Is there anyone willing to do a VR mode based on IPA, like the other games, because the current vr mod is really clunky and it was designed only for vive controllers.

Reactions: jabber321

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
True for most -- likely anyway, except this DHH mod v1.1.5 by Connector_JP -- I rehosted it by request on Github, and it works great. If you disable all/most in game post processing effects and play with the sliders on this you can get a 15-25% FPS boost while achieving a look that is just right for you and utilizing full resolution rendering (for people suffering frame rate losses on machines where it makes no sense).

Connector_JP moved on to other things, and since I was already working on a similar mod, I may reverse engineer this to continue support since this is exactly what I hoped to accomplish but also is lacking some things that I was already working on... so yeah. He has the pretty menus and such that I totally lacked and nifty slider controls'n'whatnot.

Also the latest version of 2155Xs "AI_ExtraGirls," and Higeo "FaceMod" are older versions in the BR2.2 already (FaceMod throws an error popup constantly). Otherwise, you are probably correct on most fronts.

[space for link when I find it]

Also ManlyMarco's Performance Enhancer is a great addition!

This is where all the day one modding drops are happening right now...

Hopefully, this is helpful to some...
I put the file in beepinex folder right?

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
guys I have a problem like this, can i fix it?

so its my screenshot

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Is there a cheat mod that increases trading values / frequency of high value materials? I tried installing the Un1imit3d one, but it changed certain text back to Japanese, and also made the game freeze.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Is there a cheat mod that increases trading values / frequency of high value materials? I tried installing the Un1imit3d one, but it changed certain text back to Japanese, and also made the game freeze.
Not aware of one but the values aren't hidden, so CheatEngine works just fine for this. You can put an item up for trade, then run a search for the number value she gives, then add another item or two and run another search, I would then remove one and search a third time to remove false positive numbers. Highlight the selection and save them. Then change the value to 99999 and enter. Now until you log off or change islands you will have 99999 trade points -- this will also make Shan/Beauty max your relationship fast as she will always be getting the best possible deal for every trade you make.

However, being the value is a float and the address is assigned when you load the game it isn't static and therefore is tough to make a mod for.

Although there are mods for simply adding all the items "skip_resources.cs" (and I suggest also the max inventory script as well) then in game F7 to add 999 of all items and F8 to clear inventory.

Reactions: log4242

digitalartnet

Nov 25, 2019
Hello everybody

Question.

1. Is there a slider that lets the voice of the girl sound deeper?
- Yes. BUT not after the plug-in. I know that he only min (-100 Max +100)
is synonymous if it seems that it is min (-500 Max +500) it remains unfortunately at + - 100.
Has anyone noticed that?

Now to my question is such a plug-in in planning? If not a pity ...

2. Is there a new version of the scripts (ignore_overlap) game version 1.0.4?
The same applies to the listed scripts

- skip_resources
- scale_time
- max_talk_motivation

greeting

DAN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Not aware of one but the values aren't hidden, so CheatEngine works just fine for this. You can put an item up for trade, then run a search for the number value she gives, then add another item or two and run another search, I would then remove one and search a third time to remove false positive numbers. Highlight the selection and save them. Then change the value to 99999 and enter. Now until you log off or change islands you will have 99999 trade points -- this will also make Shan/Beauty max your relationship fast as she will always be getting the best possible deal for every trade you make.

However, being the value is a float and the address is assigned when you load the game it isn't static and therefore is tough to make a mod for.

Although there are mods for simply adding all the items "skip_resources.cs" (and I suggest also the max inventory script as well) then in game F7 to add 999 of all items and F8 to clear inventory.
Thanks! That's pretty useful. I've worked with Cheat Engine for games before, so I might give it a look. Sorry if I missed it, but where is the skip_resources script located at?

Reactions: EroShane
Sep 17, 2019
Thanks! That's pretty useful. I've worked with Cheat Engine for games before, so I might give it a look. Sorry if I missed it, but where is the skip_resources script located at?
the Folder to find the scripts: Aisyoujyo\[OPTIONAL] Mods\ScriptLoader (Cheating and handy tools)\scripts
_and one folder above is an Readme.Text for Howto

Sep 17, 2019
*Attention:
Some of them dosn´t work in some Versions above Br3.1
In the newest BR. are new .hopefully
das ist der Ordner im OptionalMods Folder ,ich habe einige nicht ausprobiert aber sollten mit 1.04 funktionieren.
"sollten" eigentlich auch bis 1.0.5

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalartnet

boned

Dec 3, 2018
Bootstrapping AI Modding Catalogue with various mods. Let me know if you want any removed from my post. Hopefully for taking ownership of your mod in your own thread entry....

Gradual work in progress. Definitely not all-inclusive, or tested. Generally avoiding code modifications because they can break things.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Game root folder (wherever you put it) [Optional]Mods>ScriptLoader (Cheating and handy tools)>scripts -- then move that to:
Root>scripts

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hello everybody

Question.

1. Is there a slider that lets the voice of the girl sound deeper?
- Yes. BUT not after the plug-in. I know that he only min (-100 Max +100)
is synonymous if it seems that it is min (-500 Max +500) it remains unfortunately at + - 100.
Has anyone noticed that?

Now to my question is such a plug-in in planning? If not a pity ...

2. Is there a new version of the scripts (ignore_overlap) game version 1.0.4?
The same applies to the listed scripts

- skip_resources
- scale_time
- max_talk_motivation

greeting

DAN

1. No, not presently, nor do I know if it would be possible (without source code)... If someone knows how to reference data with the sliders and where/how to extract the voice data from the files (I can figure it out but it will take me time) I have a retail Adobe Audition with both Melodyne and AutoTune plugins -- so I could easily (within 24 hours) save studio grade edited files with additional pitch values, but again, I honestly do not know how to create a modpack for that stuff.

2. Yes, they are in the [Optional]Mods>ScriptLoader (Cheating and handy tools)>Scripts folder -- STN always includes all the latest releases from Discord Mods thread, Patreon, and Github on the all the most utilized mods and scripts.

Those need to be copy/pasted to Root>scripts

Reactions: digitalartnet

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
1. No, not presently, nor do I know if it would be possible (without source code)... If someone knows how to reference data with the sliders and where/how to extract the voice data from the files (I can figure it out but it will take me time) I have a retail Adobe Audition with both Melodyne and AutoTune plugins -- so I could easily (within 24 hours) save studio grade edited files with additional pitch values, but again, I honestly do not know how to create a modpack for that stuff.

2. Yes, they are in the [Optional]Mods>ScriptLoader (Cheating and handy tools)>Scripts folder -- STN always includes all the latest releases from Discord Mods thread, Patreon, and Github on the all the most utilized mods and scripts.

Oddly enough I cannot connect to the Illusion discord modding channel presently even though shows everything is operational... so at this point, I cannot even ask someone like enimaroah or nyaacho if it's been done or if anyone has reference points to do such a thing right now...

digitalartnet

Nov 25, 2019

Hello EroShane

Hmmm I have tried to end the Voices files but unfortunately without success it only comes out smoking?

* .Fsb file is extremely difficult.

But as I read yes degrees you can read them in AU - Adobe.
Maybe there is no slider but ... maybe a private mod?

Can you possibly describe how exactly you would go before?

So

1 Unpack
2 Finish again
3 Reading in AU
4 throttle speed.
5 Save
6 pack
7 Repack and import.

Greetings DAN