Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
[Un1imit3d][Modified assembly-csharp][v1.0][10/28/19]

This causes my game to load forever, any fixes?
same here. problem is this mod look like haven't update with lastest assembly-csharp.dll version ?

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
evidetnly to answer my own question, attempts to decensor the dynamic male penis have failed ...so that is the answer to that.

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
evidetnly to answer my own question, attempts to decensor the dynamic male penis have failed ...so that is the answer to that.
Your game has it censored? Mine doesn't. Either reinstall the game ((make sure it's R 3.1.1 version) ) or download it.

giustino

Jul 8, 2017
guys i can't find the plugin to re-position pressing "m" che guy and the girl during h scene? anyone has it

Esken77

Jan 19, 2018
This is not a mod but rather a way i found to increase the visual quality of the game significantly (good hardware recommended)

You can get "Reshade" and install it for ai-girl too! Just dload, select ai-girl.exe , (Not the initsetting) and select directx 10/11/12.
Other than demanding quite a lot of hardware resources it runs realy well, also runs with DHH and other graphic enhancing plugins.

PS: dont forget to let reshade automaticly install/download community preset, these u can use to start enhancing.

Have fun

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
one info can help me ? do you know if there is a mod that can use male / female cards to create yaoi sex? because I remember something on artificial academy 3 you could use Uchara \ male on chara \ female and vice versa here instead you can? or tried to put the card male to female card, can see inside game, cannot load try to use this character card change for inside game plugin , dont change character , change only clothes ... ty anticipation

bakedlazu

Jul 10, 2018
Hi guys, searching for any pregnancy mods like this one. Apparently this is from AI shoujo but I'm unable to find the source.

Any help is appreciated!

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Any pointers to tutorials on clothing and hair for Ai-Girl?
Simple modifying of clothes can be done by exporting the image through AI-Girl and then editing it manually in Photoshop/Gimp/whatever you use. Some textures require masks which AI-Girl tells you. With this you can even make certain clothes smaller, bigger but also change the textures ^^

It's the same system as it has always been ever since Honey Select and KoiKatsu ;) Well...that's how I do it anyways ^_^

dissisme

Mar 10, 2020
I'm wondering if it's possible to apply an overlay to accessories and back hair? Specifically the "Trade Tool Case" an the "Twin Roll" hair.

because i don't know how to make/import models and textures i generally use overlays to remove parts of the base model. this doesn't work for accessories.

I want to color the ends of the hair separately but it seems the texture is just mirrored.

Can anyone give me some advice?
Untitled.png

Reactions: MondoTough

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Can anybody please share me a particular mod. I've spent the last few days looking for a few character cards then hunt for the missing mod based on the error when loading said cards in the chargen. I've got all except 3 mods. 2 I dont really mind as it just clothing mod (Tsunade's coat), the other was a random sexy cloth that I can easily replace.

However, I really need [AI][K-project][SP001]. Almost one third of my downloaded cards requires that mod. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Disturbed44

Jun 11, 2019
Where would on find mods anyhow?
F95 barely has any yet most of my cards require an insane amount of mods, i tried googleing it but zero luck so far