pissypooh

Oct 5, 2017
I got a bug where the H Scene menu on the right disappears. Anyone has experienced it or know how to fix it? Or is there a hotkey that I accidentally pressed to disable it? Thanks.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I was testing it out with one placed pretty much next to a wall shower if that makes any difference. Also, I'm running on performance with everything turned as low or as deactivated as it can get both from the in-game and plugin settings, but I wouldn't think that would affect much if anything. Now if they actually use what's placed in there as of recent, I've not seen the results of that as of yet...
That's another thing I hear people say a lot... Now, I'm pushing 90 hours into the game, but my gals swap up their clothing pretty regularly, maybe once every 1-2 in game days... Now of course, if they bathe, pass out, or H an NPC they will default back to their base outfit from the creator...

What line, in the translator config, turns it off without disabling the overlay?

Is it one of these?
[TextFrameworks]
EnableIMGUI=False
EnableUGUI=True
EnableNGUI=True
EnableTextMeshPro=True
EnableTextMesh=False
AllowPluginHookOverride=True

...or this?
[Migrations]
Enable=True
Tag=4.6.2

CarbineUpshot

Nov 7, 2019
That's another thing I hear people say a lot... Now, I'm pushing 90 hours into the game, but my gals swap up their clothing pretty regularly, maybe once every 1-2 in game days... Now of course, if they bathe, pass out, or H an NPC they will default back to their base outfit from the creator...

What line, in the translator config, turns it off without disabling the overlay?

Is it one of these?
[TextFrameworks]
EnableIMGUI=False
EnableUGUI=True
EnableNGUI=True
EnableTextMeshPro=True
EnableTextMesh=False
AllowPluginHookOverride=True

...or this?
[Migrations]
Enable=True
Tag=4.6.2
Mine could be considered quick-and-dirty, inexperienced, or even "destructive changes" by some. All I did was these...

[Service]
Endpoint=

[General]
Language=ja
FromLanguage=ja

[TextFrameworks]
EnableIMGUI=False
EnableUGUI=False
EnableNGUI=False
EnableTextMeshPro=False
EnableTextMesh=False
AllowPluginHookOverride=False

Apologies for the general messiness as I'm not aware of what the official method is if there is one, but this keeps all the mods and plugins running with the original text in place. Somewhere post full-release BepinEx 5, some of the current major plugins (XUnity...) seem to have become necessary for some of the other plugins to run (dependencies and whatnot), so I just came up with these settings kind of on-the-fly, as it were, just to make double/triple sure it worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I was testing it out with one placed pretty much next to a wall shower if that makes any difference. Also, I'm running on performance with everything turned as low or as deactivated as it can get both from the in-game and plugin settings, but I wouldn't think that would affect much if anything. Region and Language settings manually set to Japanese, no Locale Emulator or any similar tools in use. Still waiting on whether they get used, I think they are...
Okay so I just removed the translator temporarily, set all the settings to low, resolution to 720p, etc., rebooted and still cannot access the top of the wardrobe closet. LOL!

EDIT: Note, applied the 1108 patch and no change either... Not a really big deal, I just like dressing my girls up... get sick of seeing the same outfit...

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Mine could be considered quick-and-dirty, inexperienced, or even "destructive changes" by some. All I did was these...

[Service]
Endpoint=

[General]
Language=ja
FromLanguage=ja

[TextFrameworks]
EnableIMGUI=False
EnableUGUI=False
EnableNGUI=False
EnableTextMeshPro=False
EnableTextMesh=False
AllowPluginHookOverride=False

Apologies for the general messiness as I'm not aware of what the official method is if there is one, but this keeps all the mods and plugins running with the original text in place. Somewhere post full-release BepinEx 5, some of the current major plugins (XUnity...) seem to have become necessary for some of the other plugins to run (dependencies and whatnot), so I just came up with these settings kind of on-the-fly, as it were, just to make double/triple sure it worked.
That just reverted everything back to Japanese and the wardrobe still didn't work... No big deal, thanks for trying. I can manually change their outfits in the character creator, so no big deal. Just liked the immersion of them changing their own clothes once in a while.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
how to install the updater only? i already have 1.2 version
Thanks
What is not clear here? Download adapter 1.3 and install in the game folder (1.2). Installation is automatic. (the installer starts and the installation location is indicated)

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
The behavior of girls is extremely illogical. The girls are willing to have sex with the player in every possible position, but they show a shy reaction when the player sees them in the bath when they are not even naked.
Will this change when certain status of the girls grow?

flows30

Aug 27, 2019
hey there, i jsut wanna ask some question. i use the repack ver. 1.3. and whenever i select different female uncensor from the character maker screen, it always changed back to "default" is there any reason why? how do i fix this? and it seems male uncensor doesn't work when doing H, it's just mosaic, is there any proper uncensor for the male?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Whoa! I accidentally just found out something interesting, and figured I would share... (NOTE: Works ONLY with ScrewThisNoise r1.3 with 1108 patch, possibly other versions, but that is it, cannot confirm any other method)

If you use the InitSetting.exe launcher, and set it to performance, then adjust your resolution to 720, then launch the game. In the game, open your phone, press F1, then set the resolution to 1080p, 2/4K etc., whatever you prefer running the game on, I have the graphics settings ingame about half up with self-shadow, relections, atmospheric, and rain effects off, and my FPS at the ruins base (normally my worst FPS in game, typically 22-27 with lows commonly in the 5-7 range) went up to a STABLE 47-48 fps with both my girls nearby and the shop right behind me while looking at the base on fullsize textures...

Thanks to my wardrobe glitch and CarbineUpshots suggestions along with a simple mistake I made, I found something useful by accident... Hopefully this will help someone trying to get a better look with FPS performance issues...
Frames.jpg

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
hey there, i jsut wanna ask some question. i use the repack ver. 1.3. and whenever i select different female uncensor from the character maker screen, it always changed back to "default" is there any reason why? how do i fix this? and it seems male uncensor doesn't work when doing H, it's just mosaic, is there any proper uncensor for the male?
In the near future there will be a new repack with a male anti-censor.
It’s not entirely clear what your problems are. To change the girl in the character editor, you first need to load her from the list.
If you need to change the girl in the game, then this is done through the terminal without problems (but when changing girls, you need to confirm the choice, otherwise nothing will change)

flows30

Aug 27, 2019
In the near future there will be a new repack with a male anti-censor.
It’s not entirely clear what your problems are. To change the girl in the character editor, you first need to load her from the list.
If you need to change the girl in the game, then this is done through the terminal without problems (but when changing girls, you need to confirm the choice, otherwise nothing will change)
i'm trying to edit the female from the terminal in housing island, changed the female uncensor into "slit" (for example) and also change the pubic hair color, then save it. the pubic hair had changed in-game while the uncensor go back to "default" not sure why

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i'm trying to edit the female from the terminal in housing island, changed the female uncensor into "slit" (for example) and also change the pubic hair color, then save it. the pubic hair had changed in-game while the uncensor go back to "default" not sure why
Maybe you should not change the anti-censor. If you change everything except the anti-censor, then everything works as it should

D

Deleted member 87664

is there a way to make a house with spying in mind?
also is there a list of all stuff that has a H activity?
if some one already has a house like this can I have the save?

cyprine

Nov 8, 2019
1st of all thx ScrewThisNoise for the repacks, may the RNG always be with U.

How do you get [Drinking Water] ? not the river one, not the hot one...
So far i've found 2 for trade with Shan (the trader girl). Also in Housing the [Well] is suposed to allow the action for pumping Drinking Water, i see the girls playing the animation (which doesnt seem to be available to the Hero character) but i dont see the water in the inventory.

Reactions: mutenroi

Dashsolo

Sep 1, 2019
It's not looking too good as of now... Trying my luck with the BepInEx scriptloader that ScrewThisNoise supplied, as this applies lateload patches. I figured I would have better luck this way. Without the source, the best I can do is debug by attaching the CS scripts via Visual Studio to the running game. I made a custom Assembly-Csharp.dll that ran it once, was able to load in 7 of the 9 girls I specified, however, the game crashed while loading the 8th and then it would not reload. Repatched original dll and then could not reload the file with 7 girls. Tried reinstalling the patch file and the game crashed on load. So, it's doable, I just wish others with Unity and C# knowledge would jump in to collaborate on it. With work and my family, it's difficult to commit the amount of time needed to create and test such a piece of programming. Also, few seem interested in it anyway, I feel like I am wasting my time for something just I and a small handful of others even care about...
Dude, I'm begging you, don't give up!!! I check in 2 to 3 times a day just to see if you've made any progress!!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
is there a way to make a house with spying in mind?
also is there a list of all stuff that has a H activity?
if some one already has a house like this can I have the save?
Yes easy... Lots of bath, toilet, and closets (clear the selection of outfits) and lost of windows. As long as you don't get near them roughly 5 meters in front, you can peep like a perv to your heart's content!

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes