• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
so the new update has one new outfit, sexy dance stuff... ... and above all else the most important it seems, The ability to drop down Resource points now, so you can make your housing island actually generate resources for the girls to get! I'm impressed, x3 now what level resources can be obtained through them I dunno, I don't see any way of determining a resource point's level, but clearly I am impressed x3!

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Do girls also bathe and shower dressed in your game? In my game they usually change clothes before showering, but even though they are dressed when I get closer, they try to cover up as if they were naked.

gv2468100

Oct 25, 2019
Unique problem here...

I had a good few days after using torrent dl link on this site, got my game to around second girl unlocked. Now when I save and shut down the game, my .exe goes missing and the fder gets locked under admin permissions. I've tried copy/paste into a new folder and extracting the exe again, but it persists....

Thoughts?
i hv the same problem here, and i keep opening a new folder to paste the files and run the game.

Feb 23, 2019
I have yet to test it, seems something broke with a mod here or a mod there according to first reports. If you wanna make sure things work, hold updating till I've gotten it properly tested. Updating on your own may be on own risk ;)

I'm working on testing it, hard to do so while at work, but I will not release R2 till it passes testing :)
I made a backup folder :D so far nothing wrong!

Reactions: ScrewThisNoise

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Since it seemed you wanted this whenever I got it, here ya go :p

1108 Illusion Update
FULL: < >
SUB: < >
Noob question: Is this compatible with repack? What is the difference between full and sub?

Reactions: bloodsuga

silentrue

Oct 24, 2019
Scan your system, that should definitely not be happening. I could understand the exe going missing since that could be a false positive, but it definitely should not be messing with folder permissions without your input or the folder being a system folder.
hmmm sounds fishy, do you have any antivirus or try scanning like some malwarescan cause its like a vrus/malware found on torrents, hopefully not ransom ware you got.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ScrewThisNoise I'm getting a bug where it gets stuck in the transition from H scene to dialogue when I end a forced scene, one she initiates without asking, is that in the repack or is that a bug in the game overall?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hmmm sounds fishy, do you have any antivirus or try scanning like some malwarescan cause its like a vrus/malware found on torrents, hopefully not ransom ware you got.
Wrong guy, I was the one telling the guy I quoted to check his system for that stuff. If folders are getting their permissions changed, I doubt this is a false positive.

Feb 23, 2019
LOL I just found an actual Torpedo under "pets" in Studio NEO XD ffs
Desktop Screenshot 2019.11.08 - 12.01.46.17.png
Could this be some sort of test to see if people comment on this on the illusion forums to reveal who "pirated" the game? Much like ScrewThisNoise did with the repack.... otherwise I cant see why this would be under pets and not weapons.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AzuraMeta
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes