• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
D

Deleted member 87664

Ecchi Skills:
Lust
Burning
Slut
Cursed Body
Lesbian Lover

(alt: M - if you like night creepin')

Status Traits:
Get their Transformation/Perversion/Hentai/Dirtiness, Trust, Girl Power/Pheromone/Femininity, and Darkness high... Like 1000+

Sociability/Sociality is also up there... 500+ so she will seek out interactions with others. Avoid vigilance, this is being guarded against immoral behaviors.

Also in the Maker, "Desires" of Stimulation/Rousing/Pump Priming, Pleasure/Ecstasy/Rapture, and Impish/Little Devil/Deviant.

All Lifestyles will be more or less the same, with Baby, Excitement Seeker, Armchair, and Getter being the best ones for insatiable females, while Driver is worst and Controller, in spite of how it sounds, is meh...

If my girls can't H me they'll rape Beauty, the Shop Merchant and leave her in quite precarious places, like through holes in walls you need to crawl through, on top of buildings and such...

They will become insatiable whores...
could I get those cards?

• Love
Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I've been running the vanilla game and haven't experienced this bug, even before the last two official updates. I suspect it's either one of the mods are at fault or the bug is related to which voice set the girl with the Nympho skill has (mine has the selfish voice set, she attacks me and finishes the encounter without any problems, regardless if she's exhausted from climaxing 3+ times, satisfied from 1~2 times, or unsatisfied from 0 times).
Did you mod the voice via the slider to some super deep (-#) or high (101+) setting that isn't native to the game? Just throwing out a possible variable...

cyprine

Nov 8, 2019
here is a lil house: 3rd base - made with the overlap script so if you dont have it on and try to move stuff around, you're likely to get overlap warnings.

2019_1117_2107_24_854.png

questions for the data miners:
+ do girls Favorite spot have any in game effect ? (or is it just flavor)
+ do the craftable attachement (bag, hat, light and wrist) have any effect on the girl equiped ?

Sep 17, 2019
I'd like to play a game with that specification. Is there no way? I'm the only one who's so slow... Am I the only one?
What are the Specs from your running System? Max30FpsAisyujyo.jpg
loadscreenAI_255Fps.jpg
after using all possible methods /System/GrakaSetting- and Ingame/ mods
This is a count by loading Screen, !Don´t use VSync ! it will slow down the loading Prozess since the most part of the Game is running in Grafik Ram.

• Wow
Reactions: l e e and EroShane

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Also, I am planning to get these things adjusted to a good base value, then I will eventually create an overlay you can pull up, maybe create a mod addon for the current organizer so it'll be in options, with various sliders to reduce them or mod them above the game's native stats (maybe 2x).
Sounds cool for people like me that have the necessary hardware to take advantage of further enhancing the GFX.
Sure seems like a lot of work though.

Have you, per chance, found a way to make the white cam cross thingy go away when adjusting perspective in the housing or lovemaking mode?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EroShane
Sep 17, 2019
Sounds cool for people like me that have the necessary hardware to take advantage of further enhancing the GFX.

Have you, per chance, found a way to make the white cam cross thingy go away when adjusting perspective in the housing or lovemaking mode?
Excuse me please, i was wrong with my previus reply,
did you look in there? - AI-Shoujo R1.3\Bepinex\Translation\en\Texture\Main- The translatet Help Keybord descriptions are in there, but dont show ingame.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
What are the Specs from your running System? View attachment 463313
View attachment 463314
after using all possible methods /System/GrakaSetting- and Ingame/ mods
This is a count by loading Screen, !Don´t use VSync ! it will slow down the loading Prozess since the most part of the Game is running in Grafik Ram.
WHAT!?! On a GTS 450!? With only 1GB GDDR5 of RAM you are SHAMING my ASUS Cerberus OC ed 1050ti 4GB GDDR5!? How is this real!? (not seriously -- but wow, good job optimizing)

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

Not presently but once I catch up I have no problem looking into it... I am sure that is easy as it is just a camera overlay. Yeah it's annoying, especially when you zoom in and it's all huge, aliased, and ugly...

Reactions: Granyala

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
an screenshot of "view_motivation_status.cs" would be better,
everyone can change their own character
And with the new script you can fix everything now, there is no reset
I am sorry, I am not in the loop with everything that is being discussed on this topic of this game, especially on Discord where I have massive trouble navigating and stuff... What did you mean by:
"And with the new script you can fix everything now, there is no reset?"

Where is the "view_motivation_status.cs" located (I am not home yet, so I cannot just pull up the game and ctrl+f presently) so I can hop right in when I get home and do that for y'all.

I have no problem with sharing things. These girls are super horny and won't let me get in 15 minutes of gameplay without one or the other jumping my bones. I actually find it a bit annoying most of the time though, because whenever you want to do anything else, they will control you and drag you off to random locations. Sometimes they won't decide and the next you know you are wandering for 2 minutes before the animation starts. I get frustrated that I cannot just exit the anim before she starts, because then if you and she don't at least get one they get kind of pissy about it. So then you have to bang her for another minute or two... LOL! If you lose five delta minutes RT then you lost like 2 hours in the game...

nyetdragon

Jul 28, 2018
Can they ONLY have sex with her under four hearts, I still haven't caught them even once with her? Like are they totally devoted to me and my other girls, if I have more than one, at four? I've caught them with each other and that's assuming I'm not close enough when they want some action that they revert to that little head down, hands behind back, slow walking creep up to me thing to ask me for it, but never with Shan.
Not that serious though ... I just got curious trying to create a single pure girl (no lewd no corruption) since i slap her awake from her machine slumbering. Welp girls cant "survive" without LEWD is even truer now, meaning they will choose LEWD over Anything like hunger or sickness as long as there defenseless prey nearby to attack lmaol.

And Shan the shop is just a nice victim there (a victim in a sexy case).

27X

Oct 30, 2019
DHH + ES looks pretty ballin. Shame you can't turn off the AA in DHH, mod would run way better without it.

AI_2019-11-16-03-31-03-271.png

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes