EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
The dark nights do look cool indeed!
Considering that there is no artificial light on most of the Island, it should be pitch black, aye. Needs a better sky texture though, one should be able to see the glorious galaxy etc.

I would miss the vibrant colors of the original though. I know this is obviously up to taste (we're basically talking art now and not systems) but to me, the colors display a cold, uncomfortable environment. Not the warm lushness of the tropics the original presents with it's over the top saturation.
Ironically there are more things that add luminescence than you'd think... Something else that is cool is this...
Moonlight on wet flowers after rain...
1574433266221.png 1574433426418.png

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Show me a picture of Ifalna how you want her to look, then I can make a profile for you if you want...
Nice of you to offer, thanks. When I have the time on weekend, I will take a look at the DHH mod and play around with the colors. Should I fail I might take you up on your offer. :D

Which mod are you going to continue developing? You did state that DHH is basically abandoned too?

Haha Flowers made of diamonds. Ifalna is going to love that one. ^^

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I tried both. Not much difference as far as FPS is concerned.
You know, because you have been so supportive, and my mod may likely break after the update, I will redo it using Bepis and Harmony as has been suggested and I will fix most of the issues so you can get FPS and quality both, as well as the couple extras I activated. I'll make it a priority for you...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Nice of you to offer, thanks. When I have the time on weekend, I will take a look at the DHH mod and play around with the colors. Should I fail I might take you up on your offer. :D

Which mod are you going to continue developing? You did state that DHH is basically abandoned too?

Haha Flowers made of diamonds. Ifalna is going to love that one. ^^
Well, I promised a few people to work on making anims for futa universal like any female NPC...

Yes, DHH hasn't been updated since BR 1.2 and the mod dev said they are done. It's under open license to develop from as long as it isn't sold. I'll give credit to the original dev for their script but mod it to work better. I'll also add my mod scripts to it in one mod, it'll have more options, so you can go hard performance, balanced, and hard graphics -- I'll probably include useful presets unlike the DHH ones currently since they are mostly useless but two for any real gaming, the rest are like artistic for screenshots or something. I dunno. But yeah, it shouldn't be to hard to tear down, reverse engineer, then add in the leftovers from my mod. Should be easy peasy in theory...

Reactions: Graybo

InaB_

Oct 7, 2019
i could use a few pointers regarding my girl. so far i have only one in training but she is in bed most of the time being "exhausted" and at 100% fatigue. gets up roughly every two days, eat, pee, run around aimlessly then falls over and i have to carry her to bed where she stays for the next 1~2 days.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
i could use a few pointers regarding my girl. so far i have only one in training but she is in bed most of the time being "exhausted" and at 100% fatigue. gets up roughly every two days, eat, pee, run around aimlessly then falls over and i have to carry her to bed where she stays for the next 1~2 days.
Invite her to follow you, when she gets hungry, go to a table and "eat rice" and have a chat. If she don't go above 50% advice her to eat. If her fatigue is high, take a break with her on a bench or couch. Advise her to "take a break." You can also choose to "sleep together" at a bed. If this isn't enough to get her to sleep long enough, then advise her to sleep in dialogue.

You can also show her around and have her follow while you do tasks, this teaches her how to farm mats and gives her exp while increasing relationship.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
For those trying to get NPC futanari to be treated as a female the "Unrestricted H Positions" script works. You can do anything anywhere, at any time, just make sure that you have the requirements available. IE my hero is a traditional male character, Fiona is futa, I can select Lesbian positions but they make the hero vanish. You can simply exit the scene if you bug and then try again... This seems to be exactly what I would have accomplished...

Just extract into your scripts folder in [root]>scripts and run the game...

Calloc

Nov 11, 2019
A remake of Shan I guess, for those of you who want to replace stock char. A sample of custom and my two grills doing some fingering in the background (was getting tired of the scissor action, first time I saw them do this)...

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Kumiko_Fuji

Oct 21, 2019
For those trying to get NPC futanari to be treated as a female the "Unrestricted H Positions" script works. You can do anything anywhere, at any time, just make sure that you have the requirements available. IE my hero is a traditional male character, Fiona is futa, I can select Lesbian positions but they make the hero vanish. You can simply exit the scene if you bug and then try again... This seems to be exactly what I would have accomplished...

Just extract into your scripts folder in [root]>scripts and run the game...
What if we want a futa NPC to fuck a female PC? Would this also work? (want to know before I delete my current savefiles)

Also does anyone know of a cheat that only gives you 999 of everything, but leaves the girl's affection/stats alone? I'm sick of the grind, but I don't to skip my first girl developing on her own, which is what the current cheat we have does.

EDIT: Ended up testing it, this does not work for those looking for a mod that lets a futa NPC fuck a female PC. The game always assumes the PC is the one doing the insertion, so in this case, any positions where the female PC should get fucked or suck the Futa NPCs dick, the PC will turn invisible and the NPC will still act like she's the one getting fucked.

For the futa NPCs to work, we need a mod that lets us switch who is the "male" during the H scene. Though I'm guessing doing this will disable the voice of the futa NPC when the game is tricked into thinking she is the PC.

This really sucks. Illusion absolutely half-assed the futa options.

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
What if we want a futa NPC to fuck a female PC? Would this also work? (want to know before I delete my current savefiles)
Hell, I'll take this too since there's no males in this game other than the PC, my FeMC's waaaaaaitiiiiiiiiing, SO STOP MAKING HER WAIT ILLUSION :cry:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

Also does anyone know of a cheat that only gives you 999 of everything, but leaves the girl's affection/stats alone? I'm sick of the grind, but I don't to skip my first girl developing on her own, which is what the current cheat we have does.
No because male and female anims are frame dependent...

Reverse Trap Futa by ManlyMarco:

AIAPI 1.9.4 (dependency)

Also (attached) is the max inventory (allows for 99999 slots while in scripts folder) and Skip Resources scripts, place both in scripts and press F7 to add 999 of everything to inventory, take what you want (place in chest/storage of course), press F8 to remove excess (clears inventory), just remove the scripts if you want to disable.

Reactions: Kumiko_Fuji

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Hmm... I guess the DHH mod just isn't for me. At least the color grading isn't.

With mod

W/o mod

I think I'll stick to your original mod, esp considering the rather harsh FPS cost of DHH.
Tonemapping and 10bit color is why you use DHH at all, it's the only thing truly unique to the mod, ala LRE for Honey Select.

20191120021344919.png

20191120021438758.png
20191120021546835.png
AI_2019-11-21-00-17-02-076.png
AI_2019-11-20-13-39-15-296.png
AI_2019-11-20-14-35-03-659.png

Kumiko_Fuji

Oct 21, 2019
No because male and female anims are frame dependent...

Reverse Trap Futa by ManlyMarco:

AIAPI 1.9.4 (dependency)

Also (attached) is the max inventory (allows for 99999 slots while in scripts folder) and Skip Resources scripts, place both in scripts and press F7 to add 999 of everything to inventory, take what you want (place in chest/storage of course), press F8 to remove excess (clears inventory), just remove the scripts if you want to disable.
I see, I'll wait for a mod that also changes the female animations to the male ones during H then (which this mod does not do, only the walking ones). I assume doing it that way also preserves the girl's voice during H.

Thanks for the script mods, those are exactly what I needed. Since I really want futa on female PC though, I'll wait until that's possible to jump back to the game though. Assuming it even is. I hope it is.

I don't even know why Illusion allowed for futanari NPCs to keep their "parts" since they're useless. Might as well have just made futa NPC's penises invisible.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I see, I'll wait for a mod that also changes the female animations to the male ones during H then (which this mod does not do, only the walking ones). I assume doing it that way also preserves the girl's voice during H.

Thanks for the script mods, those are exactly what I needed. Since I really want futa on female PC though, I'll wait until that's possible to jump back to the game though. Assuming it even is. I hope it is.

I don't even know why Illusion allowed for futanari NPCs to keep their "parts" since they're useless. Might as well have just made futa NPC's penises invisible.
I mean, not 100%, as I did not test, but isn't that the point of the mod? Place female body measurements on a male skelly for anims?

From the Patreon of ManlyMarco:

"AI-Shoujo Reverse Trap v1.0
This is a completely new plugin for AI-Shoujo / AI-Girl / AI-Syoujyo that makes it possible to change animations of a female character to those of a male. This makes it look like some girls are actually guys when walking around (check the second preview picture to see a changed running animation).
The animations are changed in main game and in maker, not in studio. Animations are changed per-character, you can configure this in character maker in the Body > Overall tab."

EDIT: NM, I guess I didn't really read it fully and understand what it was saying, this is more aesthetics I guess.

Do you mean that you want Futa that can bang the player like a reverse to the current scenario? I doubt that would ever happen. It's a bit much and would cause conflicts with everything else as you would have to program all females to behave like males, and then reverse the gender role of the hero as a feminine character, which would break H between girls and all kinds of stuff, not to mention make almost every mod out there go backwards and work for the "girls" and not the hero, etc. You are talking about a heavy overhaul to the entire system. This would definitely take some time.

Last edited:

Kumiko_Fuji

Oct 21, 2019
Do you mean that you want Futa that can bang the player like a reverse to the current scenario? I doubt that would ever happen. It's a bit much and would cause conflicts with everything else as you would have to program all females to behave like males, and then reverse the gender role of the hero as a feminine character, which would break H between girls and all kinds of stuff, not to mention make almost every mod out there go backwards and work for the "girls" and not the hero, etc. You are talking about a heavy overhaul to the entire system. This would definitely take some time.
As you can see, that mod only changes walking animations.

And yes, that is exactly what I asked. There really is no point to futa NPCs if they can't ever use their equipement, even in a completely no homo situation (as is the case with a female PC). Illusion half-assed this to the extreme. Female PCs are almost useless too, since lesbian animations are few compared to ones with a penis involved.

The only solution I can see is to have the game somehow think the futa NPC is now the PC during H scenes only, but I really don't know how one can do that, plus, doing it that way would make the futa mute during sex.

Maybe Illusion will do it themselves in an expansion by allowing you to just switch who is dominant in sex, though if the game really is hard coded for the NPCs to take the "girl" role during sex, maybe even they can't do it.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes