EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Having issues with the skirts, specifically they appear as if made of some netting material or some sort of mesh material. They're basically see through. I can still see the skirt, but also everything in the next layer down on that part of the girl. I've been having this since I started in Better Repack 1.3. It isn't constant, it just switches from totally solid to this on occasion.
Sounds like they got wet in the rain... Get them near a furnace/fireplace lol...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Okay so, I haven't tested this yet, buuuut... at:

Someone by the handle "2155X" upoaded this mod (see attached file) "AI_ExtraGirls" that increases the added girl cap to 99, but in turn makes the save dependent on the mod (so zip up them user data folders first).

One less thing I have to do if it works. LOL! Besides, for every 1 thanks you get 10 complaints for every mod you make anymore which makes it a depressing task at times lol. Most here are cool, or at least in the main forums anyway. Ironically there is little you can do most of the time since it's system specific or someone simply didn't follow instructions, but won't be told that by anyone else. LOL!

Stop by and offer a word of encouragement!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: The correct repository is:

Their Patreon is:
FOR ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS INSTALLING THIS:

If you have the ScrewThisNoise BR2 it's simple... You extract the "AI_ExtraGirls.zip" to the game folder. Check your BepInEx>Plugins folder after, should have a new folder 2155X and inside the AI_ExtraGirls.dll... If we are on the same page you are done here...

Launch the game and load the save you want the girls on. Open the phone and click the settings/options gear icon. In the pop-out on the top left, at the bottom of the list, you will see "Plugin Settings." Click that. A new pop-out window will appear, at the top you will see "AI_ExtraGirls 1.0.0" -- click on that. Adjust the slider to the total number of girls you want in your game...

Save the game, then go back to title, then exit.

Reload the game.

Head to any terminal and select "Change Girls."

When the pop-up with the list of girls appears, use the mouse wheel to scroll down past the last name to the "-----" and click it. Now select another of the girls you created or create a new one like before.

Exit the terminal and turn around --voila, there she is...

If you do not have BR2, then you need to install the BepInEx Bepis (Koikatsu) plugins first... That is an altogether separate thing. Everything is linked in 2155X's Discord post though...

27X

Oct 30, 2019
I really thought I had it but I can't get the Girls to eat at any table that I've built. I've tried all tables with separat chairs in all possible positions as well as the dining tables and none of them does work. Any ideas ?
Talk > Give a gift > successful flatter > Follow me > Eat Meal Together > Answer question to build trust > win all the things

Reactions: PeteHanson

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Basically, you are a survivor of a cataclysmic event and are marooned on a desert island. You encounter a mysterious woman and then some other chick that is a trader of sorts. The first girl is messed up in the head and has trace memories of times before but cannot recollect everything. Through time (as she levels up through your interactions) she recalls more and more. They attribute the island's creation and their own to Shan, but it seems that Shan is not Shan but Shan's robot assistant from before now. Shan seems to hold some key to the knowledge of what happened. Then you find these other girls who also hold bits and pieces of the history at play, BUT ultimately no real lines are ever drawn for you to say, "Aha! So that is what happened." Nope... It just leads you on more and more until eventually you get to the "Housing Island," and leave the "Ruined Island" behind where you build a vast hotel to indulge your perversions on the girls you created in the first place...

The story in a nutshell... Now you have it all... LOL!
Wait THAT'S what I was supposed to take away from everything? Maybe because I was too busy collecting shit to actually interact with the girls much, but the most plot I remember back when these repacks started was Shan talking about getting off the island while the other females were more or less talking nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
EroShane do you have any suggestions on how to setup the DHH mod to make it look like your custom vision of the graphics?
I'll take some screenies of my current settings, not perfect, but nice. That guy stopped modding according to the 2155X guy (I think guy, maybe gal) and this is a dead mod that isn't being updated. I may borrow some code and add in scripts to add my "god rays," "voluminous fog," and "better true 3D weather," from the former mod. He showed me some links to make this a true sideloader zipmod for lesser chances of conflict. Note, leave on the self-shadow but kill everything else (it's redundant).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PeteHanson

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Assuming you know this, but just in case... If their vigilance (or whatever it's called now) is low, you can sneak up and get a dialogue option then H in the tubs OR (less risky) you can have them follow you then stand next to a tub and request H to make it more consensual and less forced... but positions are limited.
Yup, this is how I made love to Ifalna the very first time, caught her by surprise in the shower and did some naughty stuff.
I am talking about a romantic shower, not necessarily full on H till she squeaks.
IMHO common activities to do together and romantic options are lacking in general, like cuddling as a possible precursor to actual intimacy.

Though it's probably the wrong target audience to expect such things but I find they should focus on more that "girl wants to make love" and "girl runs around doing randoms stuff" in a waifu simulator :<

Call me old fashioned but I like foreplay and I esp. enjoy the early signs of affection and mutual attraction in ERP sessions as well. I generally don't like it if people want to jump right into action with my characters.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
EroShane do you have any suggestions on how to setup the DHH mod to make it look like your custom vision of the graphics?
Or better yet, duh, I can just share this... ROFL! Just extract in the DHH Data folder after you load it the first time... In game press P then load setting file and bam, there you go...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Yup, this is how I made love to Ifalna the very first time, caught her by surprise in the shower and did some naughty stuff.
I am talking about a romantic shower, not necessarily full on H till she squeaks.
IMHO common activities to do together and romantic options are lacking in general, like cuddling as a possible precursor to actual intimacy.

Though it's probably the wrong target audience to expect such things but I find they should focus on more that "girl wants to make love" and "girl runs around doing randoms stuff" in a waifu simulator :<

Call me old fashioned but I like foreplay and I esp. enjoy the early signs of affection and mutual attraction in ERP sessions as well. I generally don't like it if people want to jump right into action with my characters.
I hear you, like the bench cuddles and such, or if the holding hands actually worked and you could gain something from it. LOL

Reactions: Granyala

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Then I am going to look into getting futa npcs to behave as normal female characters in game/anims.
Neat. I always wondered why my female futa doesn't get access to the normal lesbian positions (in which Ifalna would be the "aggressor") as well.

Oof... darn EroShane, your settings file is dark. Oo Did you set your screen to "death star" mode to compensate? :D
With your mod I was between 35 and 40 ish FPS. With DHH I am between 25 and 30.

Last edited:
  • Haha

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Neat. I always wondered why my female futa doesn't get access to the normal lesbian positions (in which Ifalna would be the "aggressor") as well.

Oof... darn EroShane, your settings file is dark. Oo Did you set your screen to "death star" mode to compensate? :D
With your mod I was between 35 and 40 ish FPS. With DHH I am between 25 and 30.
That got bumped up to current on my list of to dos since I found two other things to replace my other endeavors...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
That got bumped up to current on my list of to dos since I found two other things to replace my other endeavors...
I made the night dark and the light useful for seeing... During the day it's plenty bright and when the moon is out also... Made lighting worth something other than aesthetic.

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Hmm... I guess the DHH mod just isn't for me. At least the color grading isn't.

With mod

W/o mod

I think I'll stick to your original mod, esp considering the rather harsh FPS cost of DHH.

Reactions: thinform932

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hmm... I guess the DHH mod just isn't for me. At least the color grading isn't.

With mod

W/o mod

I think I'll stick to your original mod, esp considering the rather harsh FPS cost of DHH.
Did you turn off everything but shadows? If you adjust the AO in the mod then have SSAO you get double AO and such...
Also if my mod is still in the folder it will still add it's effects as well...

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
The dark nights do look cool indeed!
Considering that there is no artificial light on most of the Island, it should be pitch black, aye. Needs a better sky texture though, one should be able to see the glorious galaxy etc.

I would miss the vibrant colors of the original though. I know this is obviously up to taste (we're basically talking art now and not systems) but to me, the colors display a cold, uncomfortable environment. Not the warm lushness of the tropics the original presents with it's over the top saturation.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Show me a picture of Ifalna how you want her to look, then I can make a profile for you if you want... up to you. I understand if you want to stick with what you prefer at this time. I'll clean up that mod and make something awesome of it.

• Love
Reactions: Granyala

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
The dark nights do look cool indeed!
Considering that there is no artificial light on most of the Island, it should be pitch black, aye. Needs a better sky texture though, one should be able to see the glorious galaxy etc.

I would miss the vibrant colors of the original though. I know this is obviously up to taste (we're basically talking art now and not systems) but to me, the colors display a cold, uncomfortable environment. Not the warm lushness of the tropics the original presents with it's over the top saturation.
Lower the gain and increase the gamma and lift a little...

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes