NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Probably have to wait a few more day after released for cr...., uncensor and english translation. I hope they wil bring this game to steam at some point like Koikasu.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Probably have to wait a few more day after released for cr...., uncensor and english translation. I hope they wil bring this game to steam at some point like Koikasu.
I don't know how to feel about that... Good'ol Illusion dark side might aswell vanish or fade tremendously should it become mainstream through steam

nincow24

Sep 1, 2018
I really hope WMR headsets are supported. I have the Odyssey and it works great with previous titles. I have no interest in any of these outside of VR.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
have they released any videos or screenshots of actual H-scenes?
Yes:

This Trailer contains some shagging at the end:
This one has some Rear-ending around the middle:

EDIT: while going through the trailers, i noticed that we can only rotate things by 90 degrees?

I hope not, but if, modders need to fix illusions stupidity, please.

Reactions: brezzer1995

YuRui

May 22, 2018
Looks amazing, I can't imagine the size though. I reckon this can go up to 100 GB with mods in the future. I might be wrong though depending on what type of sandbox it is.

Reactions: nayras and NukaCola

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
the mod Alpha shot no longer works, and the mega link no longer works either, you know what happened and if I can still find a link to download the mod?

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Have they ever said the number of characters you can have in the world?
Not that im aware of, but judging from the trailer, i would assume its a maximum of 4.

- there are 4 bathtubs in that one building shown in the trailer
- you also need to gather food for them, so more npc means more work, less fap
- i dont think i have ever seen more than 4 at once in the same view
- there also is that trader-npc which would make it 5 (if she can be shagged)

Personal thoughts: I would expect 4, but more might be possible, allthough it could be bad for performance.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
H-scenes are mostly lifted from previous Illusion games like Honey Select, which sucks.
In my opinion, starting from basics, what really can you do that would be considered "fresh" anyways? Animations like missionary, just how else are you supposed to do it differently than the past games? I think people are giving re-used H-Scene animations too much flack. At some point, I sincerely believe in the world that eventually, EVERYTHING that one can think of will be done. It's kind of like that, but with H-Scenes in this game. Besides, if they really did, then there's a LOT of animations to play with this time around at least.

Reactions: kpoppapi

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
H-scenes are mostly lifted from previous Illusion games like Honey Select, which sucks.
Which is a good thing, since they can add to it instead of recreating already existing animations for every game.

They also should re-use the clothing from the previous games and add new stuff to it, which means more content for us, for almost zero effort for them.

The same would go for the building blocks we have for our housing now, just add the current ones to the next game, if the visuals fit, its free content.

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
Not that im aware of, but judging from the trailer, i would assume its a maximum of 4.

- there are 4 bathtubs in that one building shown in the trailer
- you also need to gather food for them, so more npc means more work, less fap
- i dont think i have ever seen more than 4 at once in the same view
- there also is that trader-npc which would make it 5 (if she can be shagged)

Personal thoughts: I would expect 4, but more might be possible, allthough it could be bad for performance.
I'd reckon probably 5 seeing as there are 5 personalities in the character maker? Or whatever number it is, it's like 5 or 6. My guess is it's that number.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I'd reckon probably 5 seeing as there are 5 personalities in the character maker? Or whatever number it is, it's like 5 or 6. My guess is it's that number.
Oh, I missed that question when it was first asked but, I could've sworn I saw somewhere someone say that the limit was 4, because they found it in the game's UI (files? Or coding??). I assume mods could bump it higher, but, as far as it's known now, the limit is 4, if I'm recalling properly.

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
In my opinion, starting from basics, what really can you do that would be considered "fresh" anyways? Animations like missionary, just how else are you supposed to do it differently than the past games? I think people are giving re-used H-Scene animations too much flack. At some point, I sincerely believe in the world that eventually, EVERYTHING that one can think of will be done. It's kind of like that, but with H-Scenes in this game. Besides, if they really did, then there's a LOT of animations to play with this time around at least.
I do think they could diversify things a little. There were a lot of position setups in Emotion Creators that just straight up weren't in KK or HS or PH. I actually think a good way to shake things up would be for them to let you combine positions for each role. Like the guy does Missionary Penetration 6 while the girl does Missionary Receiving 3 or something like that, make all the positions have collision detection or be "magnetized" and then you can choose which position style you'd like for each role. So you choose that you want to be in doggystyle, and then from there you can choose the type of penetration and then after that you choose from a number of positions that each role will be in.

idk, I think it could work super well like that and it wouldn't really require much effort seeing as they already have a good foundation of positions like that from all the different variations they have to begin with (Koikatu with doggystyle arm grab, doggystyle leg lift, doggystyle against wall, laying down doggstyle, etc.).

That's one thing they could do to freshen it up.

Reactions: KekKoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I do think they could diversify things a little. There were a lot of position setups in Emotion Creators that just straight up weren't in KK or HS or PH. I actually think a good way to shake things up would be for them to let you combine positions for each role. Like the guy does Missionary Penetration 6 while the girl does Missionary Receiving 3 or something like that, make all the positions have collision detection or be "magnetized" and then you can choose which position style you'd like for each role. So you choose that you want to be in doggystyle, and then from there you can choose the type of penetration and then after that you choose from a number of positions that each role will be in.

idk, I think it could work super well like that and it wouldn't really require much effort seeing as they already have a good foundation of positions like that from all the different variations they have to begin with (Koikatu with doggystyle arm grab, doggystyle leg lift, doggystyle against wall, laying down doggstyle, etc.).

That's one thing they could do to freshen it up.
Okay, all of that I actually now wish to be possible. Of course, in a personal opinion, it'd be nice to include all past animations AND some new ones, in addition to what you suggested. Maybe someday, because the last game I recall having anything CLOSE to this was COM3D2, and that's from KISS, not Illusion, so we've got quiiite a bit of time before that happens in an illusion game possibly, unless there IS one, and I just don't know of it, seeing as I haven't played most Illusion games just yet. :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes