skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
I hate to rehash a question I dunno if it's been asked or not... does the Phase 4 -lifestyle change when you forcibly rearrange the 2 highest traits, or is that a permanent... like you have to restart with the girl all over again to retry the lifestyle...

Graen

Nov 21, 2017
I hate to rehash a question I dunno if it's been asked or not... does the Phase 4 -lifestyle change when you forcibly rearrange the 2 highest traits, or is that a permanent... like you have to restart with the girl all over again to retry the lifestyle...
Behaviors can change (just like real life) unless you lock them (unlike real life).

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
Behaviors can change (just like real life) unless you lock them (unlike real life).
yes but i'm talking about the lifestyle that is dictated on phase 4 transformation... cuz i bumped perversion and darkness over trust and humanity, and i bumped those two down below them and still it remained Armchair...

xathu0904

Jul 23, 2017
Would you mind sharing the cards? I have a different white haired girl that isn't in this group from one of your earlier posts, unless you changed her tattoo design, of course. She looks very similar to the girl on the far right since they both have the flower in their hair. I also have what looks like the girl holding the food, but with the tattoo the girl in the center left of the back row, right next to her, has. I don't have the far left girl, the left side white haired girl, or the girl in the front center with her tongue out and hands forming a heart.
well, even i share it you will not have tattoo because i use mod

JustAnotherAnon1

Sep 12, 2018
Has anyone experienced trouble with loading upai cards? For some reason I can no longer load those cards. I've been playing around with cards I've downloaded and notice these cards are mostly from Illusion's database. So for example they'll be named something like upai_chara_[numbers].png and the other way they get named is AISCharaF_[numbers].png. I've tested this with my version of a modified Repack 2.2 and also a fresh Repack 2.2 and it still persists.

celrex

Aug 20, 2016
Kind of a dumb question but how on earth do I pan the camera when I'm base building? I can only zoom in/out and using the arrow keys moves extremely slow

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
There seems to be a DLC coming:

Trailer:

Seems to be adding shrine-related stuff, clothes, and animal ears etc., some new plants (bamboo), at least one new h-position.

Release: 13.12, for 1480¥

Yesterdays update probably contains these things:

and maybe this? not sure:

Sep 17, 2019
There seems to be a DLC coming:

Trailer:

Seems to be adding shrine-related stuff, clothes, and animal ears etc., some new plants (bamboo), at least one new h-position.

Release: 13.12, for 1480¥

Yesterdays update probably contains these things:

and maybe this? not sure:
SrewThisNoise UpdateLinks
You can download from there, the Sub 1206 and copy Paste the Folders from the Setup Folder into your game,
to get Game version1.0.5.

m4now4r

Jun 19, 2018
well rope looks fine. 1.04 was fine for me. 1.05 cause me a strange lag, freezing when girls will go to do some action. i remembered read here, that was delta timing for actions if im not mistake. how knows what change in code.

Well i'm needing a new HF patch from manlymarco or a guide for noobs how install sideloader modpack, plugins and necesary and useful things. (better repack is an amazing work but if something fail or i have a problem, i`m a totally noob to fix my game because i dont know how change. updated o delete some mods or other things.

So i need help. And i know that make a guide will be tedius and boring for people. (if one exist please link)

I want help with pages to read and be able to do it myself (i know STN maintain moods updated, so searching its no a problem. Eroshane and others kinds user respond answers and help people.)

So i hope someone can help me with information, pages, links, etc to learn to do it for myself.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Kind of a dumb question but how on earth do I pan the camera when I'm base building? I can only zoom in/out and using the arrow keys moves extremely slow
Hold M2 after selecting an angle

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes