27X

Oct 30, 2019
Is there a mod that implements collision between private parts ?
Kind of a bummer there is no interaction during insertion.
Yep and it works flawlessly except for the fact that

1. it requires the original unpatched version of the game
2. will only recognize simplified chinese characters for attributes and legal targets
3. will change your current language to simplified chinese to recognize the above
4. only works on the original factoring of Bepinex
5. only works on the original body of the original uncensored mod, male and female required
6. Is actually only leveraged animated bone deformation, not actual collision ala FO4's sex mods so basically if you suck at timing and have variable framerates, good luck getting stuff to sync
7. is packaged up with a metric asston of other mods you do not need, most of which are incompatible with the current build of both the game and bepinex
8. requires net framework 4.5+, win10 WPA / UAF and generated tokens thereof every time the game is launched

other than that, it's perfect.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yep and it works flawlessly except for the fact that

1. it requires the original unpatched version of the game
2. will only recognize simplified chinese characters for attributes and legal targets
3. will change your current language to simplified chinese to recognize the above
4. only works on the original factoring of Bepinex
5. only works on the original body of the original uncensored mod, male and female required
6. Is actually only leveraged animated bone deformation, not actual collision ala FO4's sex mods so basically if you suck at timing and have variable framerates, good luck getting stuff to sync
7. is packaged up with a metric asston of other mods you do not need, most of which are incompatible with the current build of both the game and bepinex
8. requires net framework 4.5+, win10 WPA / UAF and generated tokens thereof every time the game is launched

other than that, it's perfect.
In other words, it's so out of date that it's practically useless unless you want to be missing a ton of content and features counting both mod and official additions in the current version.

chimera15

Dec 17, 2019
What's up with the paid dlc I read about? Also is there like a list somewhere of every position? I can't find anything like that on the wiki.

Reactions: hever50

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
So what's up with 1.0.6 patch is something mention worthy to rush installation or should i wait for STN update?

Reactions: EroShane
Dec 16, 2019
well, i have deleted scripts and Bepinex like i was advised and my game doesn't launch anymore, i'm stuck with a white screen.

Edit: Fixed, just copied everything back from the old pack,

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
So what's up with 1.0.6 patch is something mention worthy to rush installation or should i wait for STN update?
If you run on high settings this is far more stable. If your settings/FPS are low as it is, probably not going to help as there seems to be no impact difference between low and high settings anymore (for me the difference of average at 34fps or 35fps over an active minute of gameplay, keeping in mind this will benefit or degrade play quality in multiples going up or down, i.e. someone getting 60FPS now will likely see little or no benefit but someone getting 18-20 may get less now).

Since the results will vary system to system it is hard to tell.

You also get electric heaters (get rid of open flame heat sources which are resource hogs) teleportation pads (cool for a 1 space staircase but, not as cool as it sounds, and don't work outside of building grid), and Christmas themed outfits, accessories, and building parts (like Christmas tree), OH, and the recycling machine, which turns 10 trash items into a new random item.

Reactions: derperonipizza

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Sounds like you didn't clear the folders you were supposed to. Which you are, every script or bepinex update.

every one.

no exceptions, not even for repacks or updates.
You know (derp!), this is probably my problem. Was that the new BR? I thought it was just a 1.0.6 official Illusion update pack, not the BR 2.4. I didn't clear my Bep folders, that is why my game is being a douchebag. STN didn't present this one with his usual flare. Like here's the links, sorry busy. LOL! I though he just dropped the 1.0.6 update because he just got his hands on it, like the miko update with the shrine and cat suit. Hmmm... I have something to check when I get home.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hey all, last night I figured out what the problem was when I couldn't load the housing island, after the update, reduce the number of girls to 4, make sure they are in the proper order in the first 4 slots. Save and Exit. Then run a registry cleaner and remove the old AI-Syoujyo.exe entires. Reload the game, load the housing island, then reintroduce your girls (they lose no stats from this).

Just in case anyone else had issues using the ExtraGirls mod and travelling between the islands. Check this first.

chameleon123

Dec 26, 2018
usually they're skintext mods, if they are in dds you have to download the nvidia dds plugin for photoshop and then convert them to png, sometimes you need to flip them vertical too. If it's in PNG format you can just add them on the "character" maker by adding a skin/face overlay. 99% of the time they're in the right size already tho face textures need tweaking.
I have only the female char png.. How is it possible to extract the skin for other chars only with that file?

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
you can't change the male characters height? I put it to 20 and he just goes back to normal size during H scenes. Anyway to make him stay that height?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
well, i only run 4 girls anyways due to poor performance, but i'll run a reg cleaner anyway, thanks for the heads up
Yeah, whenever you update to a new version the exe gets overwritten (new internal ID for Windows) even though it is in the same location. This can cause conflicts if data requests were changed by the exe, causing launch issues, and sometimes laying timebomb glitches that can cause failures later. Best to clear those unused keys out since they have the same name/folder location and may cause conflicts.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes