EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Lol, so this was an issue before ? I just got the game some days ago, the 2.3 version, then i got this Xmass pack today, also, I seem to be missing the fox girl items, i couldn't find that pack anywhere, i know i've seen a pack like that on 4chan a couple of days ago.
Yeah, like over a month or so back it was a frequent complaint... We fixed it though. I am trying to recall what happened because we figured it out right here. Which makes it more aggravating. LOL! Most of us should know this fix because we needed to repeat it 200x before people stopped asking last time. ROFL!!! :LOL:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Lol, so this was an issue before ? I just got the game some days ago, the 2.3 version, then i got this Xmass pack today, also, I seem to be missing the fox girl items, i couldn't find that pack anywhere, i know i've seen a pack like that on 4chan a couple of days ago.
The fox costume -- I think it was supposed to be a cat, was the Miko thing... Last update...

Here: (this is also thanks to STN)

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, like over a month or so back it was a frequent complaint... We fixed it though. I am trying to recall what happened because we figured it out right here. Which makes it more aggravating. LOL! Most of us should know this fix because we needed to repeat it 200x before people stopped asking last time. ROFL!!! :LOL:
oof.... i'll give this issue a yikes /10

Edit: thanks a bunch for the zip

On a sidenote, anyone have any idea if there's a fix with the weird pixelation/texture when transparency is involved ?
1576862093597.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: EroShane

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What's going on with the updates and DLC? Are there new islands or actual gameplay objects to use yet? What about sex animations?
No new islands, but plenty of objects to place. There probably won't ever be a new island as that means adding story and objectives to get you there. They would also have to change the story of the housing island, which already stands at you building a place to live full time with your girls and already serves as an ending to the current story.

Tried my best, invested maybe 3 hours or so... Making minor adjustments...

Cannot get the mouth, eyes, or ears adjusted exactly... They are outside of the base adjustment (and even basic slider mod) range and therefore I would say nearly impossible to achieve without causing mesh deformations. (Keep in mind they were going for more realistic human features in this game) I could get a wider face or jaw but she starts looking funky a few ticks up from where I have them now... But, here is the base idea so far. Do you want me to save her with any particular traits in maker or what?

EDIT Just made a slightly more accurate update...
View attachment 491829
View attachment 491934
That's really freaking close, the mouth issue, not being able to get closer to the original not the moving to our left thing, could be a limitation, great job.

Hey y'all, fair warning... As of this morning, I was pulling 28-35FPS with BR2.3 at fullest graphics settings... I just installed the holiday update and I'm getting 15-18FPS (unless looking away from everything, then it climbs to 30ish) with low spikes hitting 5fps with a momentary freeze. Just a warning to back up your former install completely, because if you are struggling for playable FPS this may break your game.

UPDATE NOTE: if I turn off all graphics enhancements and remove all the graphics options, it only gives back MAYBE 1fps...

Another update: Shadows seem to be broken and appear all linear/angular and weird... However, FPS on high graphics settings and low graphics settings remain the same (roughly 1fps difference with everything on/off), which means (the good news) they are working on the post-processing and optimizing, however (the bad news) they broke stuff... View attachment 492039
In other words, Illusion broke something and now they'll either fix it or it will go unnoticed. Hopefully some Japanese players report this issue since this is still technically a domestic only game.

Awww dammit! Okay so yeah, on my second H, I slipped through various scenes, hitting cunni, insertion, etc., animations and on the second H it locked up. Reloaded and on the first it locked up where it seems like she's about to speak to you, as if a dialogue scene starts at the end of H then just hangs there forcing you to Esc/quit the game... Man, this is butt. We haven't had this issue in a while. What was the cause before? We fixed this once before but so much has happened since I forgot what the remedy was...
Come on, not this again. I mean, I never stopped getting the conversation hang, where she looks like she's about to speak, after Forced H or on occasion with Shan, but come on, this should have been dealt with. Oh well, the dangers of programming do include bugs you fixed already coming back with a vengeance. I've seen and had that happen myself quite a few times and it is just as frustrating whether you are a player or the programmer.

On a sidenote, anyone have any idea if there's a fix with the weird pixelation/texture when transparency is involved ?
View attachment 492073
I'm having this issue with skirts in game and have been for the last two repack versions before 2.3.

So I made an Elf-on-a-Shelf Christmas Harmony Sorceress Warrior... LOL!
View attachment 492182
(card included)
View attachment 492179
Enjoy!
Looks good, but holy crap that lens flare on the scepter in the main image.

Last edited:
  • Haha

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
No new islands, but plenty of objects to place. There probably won't ever be a new island as that means adding story and objectives to get you there. They would also have to change the story of the housing island, which already stands at you building a place to live full time with your girls and already serves as an ending to the current story.

That's really freaking close, the mouth issue, not being able to get closer to the original not the moving to our left thing, could be a limitation, great job.

In other words, Illusion broke something and now they'll either fix it or it will go unnoticed. Hopefully some Japanese players report this issue since this is still technically a domestic only game.

Come on, not this again. I mean, I never stopped getting the conversation hang, where she looks like she's about to speak, after Forced H or on occasion with Shan, but come on, this should have been dealt with. Oh well, the dangers of programming do include bugs you fixed already coming back with a vengeance. I've seen and had that happen myself quite a few times and it is just as frustrating whether you are a player or the programmer.

I'm having this issue with skirts in game and have been for the last two repack versions before 2.3.

Looks good, but holy crap that lens flare on the scepter in the main image.
Yeah, on the brighter side, the girls were crowded near me as I had released them from their corralled state, so there were 6 females running around the building ahead of me... After I got further from that, where there were only 1 or 2 girls, the FPS did come back to 30-34 at the highest settings with extra mod graphics on, including AA 8x, AF, and Shadows 4x/Soft-Hard/Close/Very High, etc. So not all is a loss. Need to run CCleaner and see if it fixes my next issue, can't load the housing island again... o_O

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, on the brighter side, the girls were crowded near me as I had released them from their corralled state, so there were 6 females running around the building ahead of me... After I got further from that, where there were only 1 or 2 girls, the FPS did come back to 30-34 at the highest settings with extra mod graphics on, including AA 8x, AF, and Shadows 4x/Soft-Hard/Close/Very High, etc. So not all is a loss. Need to run CCleaner and see if it fixes my next issue, can't load the housing island again... o_O
Ouch

Sep 17, 2019
Best Troubleshooting after installing the Christmas Patch and getting fps lags(causes 3fps)
is to delete the new
Ai-SyoujyoBr2.3\AI-Syoujyo_Data\Plugins- lib_burst_generated.dll and the: lib_burst_generated.pdb
by overwriting from the Br 2.3 Files.
I immediately got my 20 fps back .
I don´t know how to fix the Problem with new Files in StudioNEO (except to reset the hole Folder), and dont need them in there.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Best Troubleshooting after installing the Christmas Patch and getting fps lags(causes 3fps)
is to delete the new
Ai-SyoujyoBr2.3\AI-Syoujyo_Data\Plugins- lib_burst_generated.dll and the: lib_burst_generated.pdb
by overwriting from the Br 2.3 Files.
I immediately got my 20 fps back .
I don´t know how to fix the Problem with new Files in StudioNEO (except to reset the hole Folder), and dont need them in there.
So take the files from 2.3 before we add the patch and overwrite the files after adding it?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Sounds like you didn't clear the folders you were supposed to. Which you are, every script or bepinex update.

every one.

no exceptions, not even for repacks or updates.

27X

Oct 30, 2019

View attachment 492073
This is caused by running AA, never run AA unless you run DHH, in which case there's no way to turn it off and you're stuck with it until such time as DHH breaks or someone actually fixes it to have usable boolean options other than mod on/off.

Last edited:

nyetdragon

Jul 28, 2018
I see, I think I'll wait for STN to get around to making a proper repack, I'm patient enough to wait and not make a mess of things.
I think FPS problem only occurs on older Cpu gen. IDK if anyone or no one here play this game with such Cpu like ol Phenom or Dual core Intel (maybe quad?) + old but Strong Graphic cards.
What i see these days, this game is actually using new instruction and functions from newer Cpus And Gpus to further enchance quality without losing performance with of course minimal impact on FPS than older Cpus or Gpus gen ...

Looks like best time for Upgrade then or maybe not? ...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think FPS problem only occurs on older Cpu gen. IDK if anyone or no one here play this game with such Cpu like ol Phenom or Dual core Intel (maybe quad?) + old but Strong Graphic cards.
What i see these days, this game is actually using new instruction and functions from newer Cpus And Gpus to further enchance quality without losing performance with of course minimal impact on FPS than older Cpus or Gpus gen ...

Looks like best time for Upgrade then or maybe not? ...
No, we weren't having the problem until the Christmas update. Illusion screwed something up for sure that messes with those files that HiddenGameMember mentioned. Either that or a mod that uses those files is not updated to be compatible with the Christmas update. This has nothing to do with older or newer systems because we do have people with both having the same problem. I just tried it on a copy of the repack for testing on both my GTX 1060 and 7th gen Intel processor equipped machine and my older AMD and no dedicated graphics card machine, both had issues with added struggling for the older of the two due to being ill equipped for this game. I'd love to get my hands on an I9 and RTX equipped machine to see if it fairs better, but that's not going to happen for a long time.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

rikot

Apr 15, 2019
Is there a mod that implements collision between private parts ?
Kind of a bummer there is no interaction during insertion.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes