Bob Bubuche

Oct 18, 2019
Oh, sorry, already been answered but yes, you just toss it into the \UserData\housing\03\ directory and load it during house creation.
Sorry, I should have looked on this topic. My bad, but thank you very much for your answer ! I wiil be more careful before asking something in the future.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Also getting some technical issues, zooming in too close blurs the close object. I added the orthographic camera mod, toggling that blurs the entire screen regardless of distance. Anyone knows what's wrong?
Turn off DOF in the graphic settings.

Also, with the Agent Trainer plugin you can change the stats on the girls directly instead of using gifts etc. Max out Hearts and increase their different stats.

Reactions: nobodyforever

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
plong
Anything known about the cloud Rendering problems (Raymarched) to low resolution ?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

View attachment 506449
i have seen this insanley beautiful card from Omisho at discord. everyone should see her!!!!

she looks like an elven warrior princess :love:

This is my own version of her, when she lost in battle and got captured by the human army:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You've got a real knack for backstory, first the ninja and now this.

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
Turn off DOF in the graphic settings.

Also, with the Agent Trainer plugin you can change the stats on the girls directly instead of using gifts etc. Max out Hearts and increase their different stats.
Thank you! Had no idea Agent Trainer was another cheat engine, the readme certainly didn't explain much. I've edited my previous post now.

I do have DoF turned off, I can toggle it on and off and it doesn't seem to have any effect. Here's what I mean with the blurry on close-up.
AI_2020-01-04-21-13-28-675.png

EDIT: Fixed! Thanks to EroShane! Install DHH mod if you haven't. Then, in game options, disable Depth of Field. Press P to open DHH Graphics, Graphics Settings, untick Depth of Field again, I further unticked motion blur. That seemed to have fixed the blur on close up now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EroShane

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks! Getting somewhere now, can ask for sex now, but the positions seems severely limited (there's like 3 in insertion). How do I unlock all the positions? Another thing, how do I exit back to main menu? ESC quits the game and I don't see any exit button in F1 phone.

Also getting some technical issues, zooming in too close blurs the close object. I added the orthographic camera mod, toggling that blurs the entire screen regardless of distance. Anyone knows what's wrong?

For any newcomers that wants to get into H quickly and are clueless like me, this is the steps I've taken so far:
1.) In "[OPTIONAL] Mods", copy "scripts" folder in "ScriptLoader (Cheating and handy tools)" into game folder's "scripts" folder
2.) Do the same with "Agent Trainer v1.1.0" folder
3.) Start game, Game Start, New Game, select the girl card and a boy card
4.) Once in game, Use numpad +/- to speedup/slowdown the game to get through the dialogues quickly
5.) Press F7 to get 999 of all items (Press F8 to clear inventory, then F7 again if tutorial bugs out)
6.) Follow the tutorial (F1 to open your phone, it's the in-game menu, then click Status to equip fishing rod)
7.) Eventually getting to housing, add a bed, table, chair, tub, and all the BDSM stuff (for sex positions later), then follow to meet Shan, finally getting quest "Let the girl grow"
8.) Hit numpad enter, slide Hearts to 4, click Sliders under Tab, max out all flavors, Physical, Immoral, and H.
9.) Talk to girl, ask for sex, position change to the different furniture placed to access different positions.

Incredibly tedious... Hopefully there's a mod to swap out girls. 10+ minutes every time I edit a girl or find a new girl is cumbersome...

Or does anyone know if Illusion plans on adding Free H mode?
Higher stats mean more positions, so do anything you can to raise their stats to get those. Exiting back is done by going to the settings menu, where there is a back to title option. Also, and this is for anyone who reads the instructions laid out by nobodyforever, these instructions are not absolute and a girl can refuse any attempt to request sex regardless of her level, though this is extremely rare on maxed girls. As far as anyone is aware, there will be no Free H mode, but it is a bit early to say definitively.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
What is the clothing peace that dropped your Performance the most :)

My current favorite :)

MCM_Naotora

Not really that of a surprise seeing the massive mesh dimension

Anything more overal complex then it existing yet as a clothing piece ?

AHHHH the H-Scenes run in a much closer FOV makes sense there the cloud rendering results though falling obviously apart

Hitman, Batman Arkham Nights mechanic lol :D

Much better cloud result the lower quality becomes less visible at this distance

not bad at this distance :)

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
the stories make charekter design more fun :giggle:
Indeed, it's actually my favorite part of the process since it lets my creativity flow unhindered, unlike actually creating the characters, which is limited by the program. I just wish there was something in the game like there is in Artificial Academy 2 to put in a small bio.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Still better than watching a monster dick break through all obstacles (as with the last update)

In H-scenes you can change their predefined lighting (bulb)
My problem is not the lighting but the cloud quality in H-Scenes closer FOV it's not up to the rest the artifacts in the clouds create a big visual consistency problem.

dosenspezi

In the last update they left the compression trick ?

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
Higher stats mean more positions, so do anything you can to raise their stats to get those. Exiting back is done by going to the settings menu, where there is a back to title option. Also, and this is for anyone who reads the instructions laid out by nobodyforever, these instructions are not absolute and a girl can refuse any attempt to request sex regardless of her level, though this is extremely rare on maxed girls. As far as anyone is aware, there will be no Free H mode, but it is a bit early to say definitively.
Thanks for the help!

I've heavily edited the post now, it should be more polished for newcomers. Figured out you could just rewrite character cards to load a different girl in the same save.

Another question if you don't mind, how do you add multiple girls into the save? Or are the screenshots I'm seeing with multiple girls made in studio?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for the help!

I've heavily edited the post now, it should be more polished for newcomers. Figured out you could just rewrite character cards to load a different girl in the same save.

Another question if you don't mind, how do you add multiple girls into the save? Or are the screenshots I'm seeing with multiple girls made in studio?
To add more than the girl that wakes you up, you have to find terminals. These terminals are somewhat hidden in each area and basically consist of a large, black machine with a smaller control panel. There is also a mod already applied to Better Repack involving these terminals that allows you to go above the default of four girls at the cost of performance. The process for that has already been explained in this thread.

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
To add more than the girl that wakes you up, you have to find terminals. These terminals are somewhat hidden in each area and basically consist of a large, black machine with a smaller control panel. There is also a mod already applied to Better Repack involving these terminals that allows you to go above the default of four girls at the cost of performance. The process for that has already been explained in this thread.
Ah, found the terminals, thank you!

Sep 1, 2019
1.Any recommend bgm for jukebox please.
2.Is the girl eating on dining table only? Desk+chair cannot?
3.How to fully active translation? Some item must select and wait for a while. If not, it still being Japanese text.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
1.Any recommend bgm for jukebox please.
2.Is the girl eating on dining table only? Desk+chair cannot?
3.How to fully active translation? Some item must select and wait for a while. If not, it still being Japanese text.
1: Don't know. What is your taste in fitting music? Maybe some slow, melodic metal?
2: As far as I have seen, I would have to go with "Yes", they only eat at the table.
3: Again, as far as I know, it should translate within a reasonable time. Don't know if it has something to do with the specs on your computer, but when I get new dialog or pick up an untranslated item, it takes between 2 to 5 seconds.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Is there a mod/option to unlock all positions?
In ScrewThisNoise's recent repacks a plug in was added called 'care bear' if I remember correctly. Within its lists of options is a tick box that unlocks all the H moves at once no matter where you are. So when you bring up the options menu next time check the list on the left side for the plug ins menu which should be the last selection then look for 'care bear'.

Last edited:
Reactions: chameleon123
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes