EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Thank you! Had no idea Agent Trainer was another cheat engine, the readme certainly didn't explain much. I've edited my previous post now.

I do have DoF turned off, I can toggle it on and off and it doesn't seem to have any effect. Here's what I mean with the blurry on close-up.
View attachment 506609
Awww man.... I know how to fix this and I can't remember since it has been so long...
Yes #1 the Depth of Field must be deactivated.
However this close blur is actually caused the cheap pp-motion blur effect they used, which is actually set internally by the camera lens focal points.
I know you want the setting to like 3[mm] by 35-65[mm] but I forget what mod/script I used to set it. Damn it. Once I fixed it the issue never returned so I never needed to revisit it. I'll look into to and get back to you... Maybe it was in the DHH mod... If you plan to do extreme closeups like this you may want to check into that...

I couldn't get quite as close as you did LOL, I tried but kept clipping then she'd move... Question... Was this in game or in StudioNeo? My solution is for in game anyway I don't use studio... If you are in studio I cannot really help you.
AI_2020-01-06-15-22-02-499.jpg

Reactions: nobodyforever

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
1: Don't know. What is your taste in fitting music? Maybe some slow, melodic metal?
2: As far as I have seen, I would have to go with "Yes", they only eat at the table.
3: Again, as far as I know, it should translate within a reasonable time. Don't know if it has something to do with the specs on your computer, but when I get new dialog or pick up an untranslated item, it takes between 2 to 5 seconds.
Stone Sour Bother, NIN Hurt, Sliknot The Devil in I, Nirvana Rape Me, Bullet for My Valentine Hand of Blood, Puddle of Mudd Control, Third Eye Blind Semi-Charmed Life, The Offspring Self-Esteem, Bowling for Soup Girl All the Bad Guys Want, Cradle of Filth Dusk and Her Embrace, King Diamond Abigail, Dethklok I Ejaculate Fire, Black Sabbath Nativity in Black, Nightwish Slow Love Slow, Type-O Love you to... Death, Poison Black With Her I Die, Deftones Change in the House of Flies, Sentenced Drown Together, Metallica Nothing Else Matters, Guns 'N' Roses Sweet Child of Mine, Evanescence My Immortal, Eowyn Beautiful Ashes, Switchblade Symphony "Clown" (interesting fact the inspiration for the Harley Quinn Suicide Squad character), The Letter Black Believe, KiTTiE BRaCKiSH, OTEP Ghost Flowers...

Marilyn Manson Running to the Edge of the World/Last Day on Earth/Speed of Pain/Coma White/Heart Shaped Glasses/User Friendly/Car Crash Away/Fundamentally Loathsome... Yeah, MM has a lot, I could list at least 20 good MM knocking out it songs that women will love the dirty sexy vibe of...

Some of these I added for humor/irony, others are actually romantic songs. All have love/sex/relationships at their roots. Except Devil in I, I just love that f**king song...

Reactions: neverseedernight

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hey thanks, for posting these houses. Does the wharf not work right now for the ruins? I try to place the house, and it I get errors that it can't be placed due to several objects on the wharf
It works, just isn't completed (like there aren't furnishing everywhere and I haven't rethought it much) but I use it in game currently. Do you have the BuildAnywhere.cs and IgnoreOverlap.cs scripts enabled?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
How can I trigger Ahegao faces, they can do the pose in the character creator, but I am not getting it ingame, is there a trick to it?
3 orgasms of the same position in a row consentually, I think 5 forced or on special H items/equipment. You can also drug her.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
After loading the game just has a black screen. I pick to start a new game, pick first girl, pick protagonist, then it loads with those still images giving gameplay tips and stuff, and when that's done the screen just turns black. I can press escape to get the exit game choice, but nothing else. Any idea what the issue could be?
This has been answered for more than one reason previously.

Are you using vanilla or BR?
Did you add any 3rd party mods? (outside of BR mods, if so did you check that you meet Bepinex/Bepis plugin requirements?)
Does your system meet minimum requirements?
Do you have Japanese locale on [or swap timezones/or input methods, all work for different reasons]?
Did the game previously load up or is this the first time?
Did you set your game resolution in the InitSetting.exe to match your desktop?
Do you have adequate cache on your HDD/SDD for textures/shaders (should be 1.5x total GB of RAM in MB)?
Did you configure your graphics card?
Have you tried using the Graphics Settings mod through main menu>options>plugin settings>Graphics Settings 1.1.0 and turned off forced Vsync, Antialiasing, and Anisotropic Filtering to test if your graphics card isn't compliant?
Did you remove all mods/scripts and retry a generic new game launch? (to determine if it's mods/extras, save corruption, or game corruption)

Without knowing what you are working with (game version/BR version) processor, graphics card, regional settings, RAM available, what you've tried, etc., it's difficult to troubleshoot such a question.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Guys ,ehm funny business going on in my game,when Iam talking to the girls sometimes the mouth/lips doesnt move,any solutions for this issu? ty guys for ur help
Did you turn on your framerate and see if you are lag spiking or dropping frames to low numbers?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Is there a way to get skills for the girls other than waiting for them to pop up at shans store? On another note at 3rd heart phase they hold protag's hand when you ask them to follow and standing next to them only seems like they aren't capable of doing that while walking.
First and foremost, not all girls hold hands, even with the 4 heart thing. Their Social needs to be high as well as their Trust/Reliability, and Humanity/Reason. Also there are certain maker traits and lifestyles that influence this as well. (no one thing is responsible) For instance my Katherine is a grumpy/depressed bitch type and she WON'T hold hands at all even when standing still. (not even in the best of moods) Also you can hold shift and move forward to walk more slowly and move one step at a time until she gets moving and grabs on then time it just right -- but this still looks jerky and clunky because it appears you are yanking at her/dragging her along. LOL! It's due to her delayed follow mechanics.
AI_2020-01-06-16-58-18-677.png

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Actually, there are dressing rooms built into the environment, so you cannot just take that ability away.
On ruined island yes but in housing island there isn't a dressing room built in.

Yes, but it sounds like extensions are being removed. Probably used the wrong wording in that last comment.
Well its called hair extension itself but in the accessories tab rather than hairstyle. Overall its basically destroying your character's looks and can't coordinate outfits since like someone said your catgirl can become a succubus and vice versa

need to time it? and looks weird...lol well thats probably more trouble than its worth.

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Yes, but it sounds like extensions are being removed. Probably used the wrong wording in that last comment.
There are also hair extension accessories though...
HairExt.jpg
Then regular Hair Extensions...
HairExt2.jpg
When outfits change the "accessory hair" will change, but the Hair Extensions should not.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I can't believe how much fun I'm having with the non-H parts of this game, woah. Does anyone have some guidelines or tips on making multistory buildings? The way I understand it, staircases must be placed "outside" rooms, severely limiting their usefulness. I haven't missed any pre-built rooms that have internal stairs, have I?
Personally I like to mix it up with internal and external stairs. That is what those oblong floor/ceiling pieces are for.

No there are no prefabs like this, but they are easy enough to make. If you wanted to make a large building with alternating stairs you can just:
Design a room with stairs.
Create a folder.
Select all room pieces.
Drop them in the folder then select the folder.
Duplicate the folder.
Drag the whole duplicate folder (using the x,y,z axis tool) vertically above the room, line up the floor of room 2 with the ceiling of room 1 (from outside eliminating any gap/overlap).
Slide the stairs to the opposite side.
Move the ceiling a few ticks to the opposite side.
Delete the base floor and replace with a "rectangular floor" piece. Then position that.
Voila, you've got a series of chained rooms with internal stairs.

You can also duplicate that second room and repeat the steps.

After that you can drop the second and third room into a folder and duplicate both then increase the height by two rooms at a time.

AI_2020-01-06-17-32-55-806.png

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Dont know what its called but whenever i move my character (maybe NPCs too) there is this after image of my character, in the pic i moved forward then stopped, you see the past images of where my characters hands and body were...
How do i fix this? its causing heavy lag. (i have reduced graphic to 1 in the game's core graphic settings, plugins graphic settings wont help either... i got the game from screwthisnoise)).

edit: it may have been DHH, i played around with graphic settings and other stuff, its working better now (pretty much fixed), DHH might cause it to lag(after images) even though its disabled..
Both DHH and Better AntiAliasing can cause this. It's the AA redraw HDR and Jitter delaying the smoothed images.

Also unless you are using a brand new (2017+) AAA graphics card (with 6+GB VRAM and OpenGl options), DHH will KILL your frames (unless you use it to kill all the post processing effects).

Reactions: k505

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are also hair extension accessories though...
View attachment 508841
Then regular Hair Extensions...
View attachment 508844
When outfits change the "accessory hair" will change, but the Hair Extensions should not.
Yeah, forgot about those until I went in and did some work on that ninja girl Honey_ posted. Found them while I was adding some shinobi armor to her shoulders.

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
Nice addition, but a few cautionary notes: (in case no one else pointed these out already)

Biggest #1 -- do not rename and edit the stock Illusion girls. When the next expansion/DLC or BR is released, the included files will overwrite them each time. You can open an existing girl then choose "Save New" and it'll rename her card ID based on the new qualities and time stamping, making her unique. You don't want to have girls sharing card numbers with the included cards or the BR girls either. Any editing or playtime, save new, otherwise you'll lose your progress later. You can always adjust the sliders where you want them with Agent Trainer.

Secondly, if you want to progress the girls for access to the Housing Island later on etc. You may want to add one heart at a time then speak to her, or adjust her stats (I think like +3500 total parameter[flavor] exp or so is the 4th heart) while you have her following, then speak to her 4 times in a row, to progress the storyline flags properly and unlock the island naturally. This would more or less only apply to the new game scenario, not using the 100% or Quick Start options.

(5-8) If you activated the ExtraGirls mod, and are on the beach, face the mountains, take the left path, there is an active Terminal 3/4 of the way to Shan's House that is only 250-300ft from your starting location (maybe a 20-25 second run). That is just simpler in my opinion.

(10) In regard to "Max out flavors/parameters" that really depends on what kind of attitude towards sex you want her to have and how resistant to H you want her. If Humanity/Reason, Vigilance/Wariness, and/or Darkness is high she will become more resistant and conscious to many things like fetish/BDSM stuff, peeping, area positions (bath/toilet/hole etc., and may even scream and run away covering herself to the nearest closet where she will load her default outfit) and sex toys.

(11) Adding all H skills may not be the most desirable thing as well since some of this sort of conflict with one another. Also the "sensitive" parts will shift your animations quickly if you do not freeze/lock the gauges. If she has "weak pussy/crotch" and "Masterpussy" at the same time, your positions will climax for both doing vaginal insertion positions in a few seconds, resulting in the final animation pre-climax playing 2-3 times faster. This may not be desirable for all people. Also H-Skills like "Sexual Aversion" (decrease in sexual desire), "Homosexual," "Lesbian Lover," "Self-Satisfied," and "Dissatified," are all against what you seem to want to achieve, which is a Male hero banging a female NPC. The rest all add specific desires, for instance, if you give her "Lust Devil," "Heat," "Wants to be Broken," "M," and "Anal Passion," you will have a girl that wants to be forced in the butt until she is weak, but if you have "Nympho," "Techni Shan," "Cumshot Lover," "Loves to Service," and "S," you will have a girl that wants to jump you and force you into an oral service H and end the scenario with a bukkake. This will add bonus stats for the H into different categories of her growth as well. Unless you are cycling through all the positions (and even then) she will come away disappointed in one way or another, unless you literally insert in all holes, cum in and out of all holes, bang her until weakness, force her to masturbate, then give her an energy drink to perk her back up from sex. With all you still cannot satisfy her alternate cravings and if you engage in 3-way sex to include another girl, you cannot do the former.

(12) Trust/Reliability has to be over 500 for her to have a high rate of probability that she will follow on the first request.

(15a) You can switch locations in H with the icon that has the 'grid and plumbob' on it... No need to exit to change positions. Also with the "BetterHScenes 2.0.0" mod in place, you can set the "H Point Search Range" to 1000m and use the camera to find distant locations with H points and move up to 1/3 the island away without exiting the H scene. From the Ruins Base to the Beach Base is 2-3 moves, which are more or less instant teleportation.
(15b) You can lock her stats/parameters/traits/needs-desires by clicking the name of the option to turn it red in Agent Trainer, so you do not need to refill anything.
(15c) With MadSkills activated you can also give them the "Super Sense" skill which will make them fast travel nearer to you and then path to you. Although this is also prone to errors sometimes. e.g. You have 8 girls on the island and only 7 make it. The more girls the higher the likelihood of more frequent glitches.

Making New Save
(2) Instead of New Game I would suggest Quick Start if you are just trying to get to H quickly without using the records of the other save from the 100% save file.
Whoa, that's quite a lot of stuff haha, thank you so much! I'll have to rewrite quite a bit of the guide it seems, unfortunately uni exams are approaching so it'll have to wait. But thanks again! Lots of incredibly helpful tips. The plugin to add H Skill listed them all in Japanese so I had no idea what they were haha.

Awww man.... I know how to fix this and I can't remember since it has been so long...
Yes #1 the Depth of Field must be deactivated.
However this close blur is actually caused the cheap pp-motion blur effect they used, which is actually set internally by the camera lens focal points.
I know you want the setting to like 3[mm] by 35-65[mm] but I forget what mod/script I used to set it. Damn it. Once I fixed it the issue never returned so I never needed to revisit it. I'll look into to and get back to you... Maybe it was in the DHH mod... If you plan to do extreme closeups like this you may want to check into that...

I couldn't get quite as close as you did LOL, I tried but kept clipping then she'd move... Question... Was this in game or in StudioNeo? My solution is for in game anyway I don't use studio... If you are in studio I cannot really help you.
View attachment 508773
Cool! I'll look around too, let me know if you find it though. And the screenshot was in-game, I had her in the standing insertion H position and jammed my camera there.

76posaune

Mar 2, 2019
I was in an etchi in the hot tub in my forest house but the view changed so that I could no longer see or access the buttons to change, exit, etc.

Is there a command to hide or push to the edge controls that I might have fat-fingered?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Whoa, that's quite a lot of stuff haha, thank you so much! I'll have to rewrite quite a bit of the guide it seems, unfortunately uni exams are approaching so it'll have to wait. But thanks again! Lots of incredibly helpful tips. The plugin to add H Skill listed them all in Japanese so I had no idea what they were haha.

Cool! I'll look around too, let me know if you find it though. And the screenshot was in-game, I had her in the standing insertion H position and jammed my camera there.
I haven't used "MadSkills" in a long time (only needed it for support a while back) but to translate them, if I recall correctly, use the max inventory mod, add all items, in your inventory navigate to the two skills program chip columns.
forinstance.jpg
Then click on each one down both lists until the machine translate retrieves their information. That should fix the missing English translations as it operates by scanning window overlays but it cannot see what is on the backend. So once you translate it (and it saves the background text file) it should in theory appear in mod translations as well.

Do you have DHH graphics mod installed? If so I need to reinstall it to check.

It may be in DHH mod. Once more though, the Field of View must absolutely be disabled in the regular game options.

Reactions: nobodyforever

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I was in an etchi in the hot tub in my forest house but the view changed so that I could no longer see or access the buttons to change, exit, etc.

Is there a command to hide or push to the edge controls that I might have fat-fingered?
F2 is your Controls list
HControls.png

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
I haven't used "MadSkills" in a long time (only needed it for support a while back) but to translate them, if I recall correctly, use the max inventory mod, add all items, in your inventory navigate to the two skills program chip columns.
View attachment 508900
Then click on each one down both lists until the machine translate retrieves their information. That should fix the missing English translations as it operates by scanning window overlays but it cannot see what is on the backend. So once you translate it (and it saves the background text file) it should in theory appear in mod translations as well.

Do you have DHH graphics mod installed? If so I need to reinstall it to check.

It may be in DHH mod. Once more though, the Field of View must absolutely be disabled in the regular game options.
Nice! DHH mod did the trick. P to open, unticked Depth Of Field and Motion Blur. Didn't have to adjust any focal length it seems. Awesome!

The mad skill thing still isn't translating for me. I added all items, went to my pouch and looked at the the list, then went back to the status page. Here's two separate screenshots:
nt.PNG t.PNG

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

Ah I see, yeah I just did the same thing for testing and it was a clean shot... So I dunno... Oddly even with DOF it wasn't as distorted as yours...
AI_2020-01-06-18-36-40-677.png AI_2020-01-06-18-38-55-512.png AI_2020-01-06-18-42-24-187.png

With DoF the watch is a little blurred at the Vignette edge, but that is all... I'm wondering if you have something else active that is doing it...
AI_2020-01-06-18-48-03-662.png
As close as I can get before the camera starts clipping her face... With DOF on...
AI_2020-01-06-18-50-20-438.png
No idea...
AI_2020-01-06-18-55-06-816.png
Curious... What is your resolution?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes