EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Nice! DHH mod did the trick. P to open, unticked Depth Of Field and Motion Blur. Didn't have to adjust any focal length it seems. Awesome!

The mad skill thing still isn't translating for me. I added all items, went to my pouch and looked at the the list, then went back to the status page. Here's two separate screenshots:
View attachment 508929 View attachment 508930
HMMMMM.... Curious, if you leave that window open then add them one at a time via the status window (starting with all off) will it let you see what is what? Mad Skills is really so you can exceed the base of 10 selected skills. If you clear them all, then add one, check the Mad Skills window, the icon should change from + to - for that skill. You can make a mod translation that way. I know it's a little tedious, but better than nothing.

Reactions: nobodyforever

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Nice! DHH mod did the trick. P to open, unticked Depth Of Field and Motion Blur. Didn't have to adjust any focal length it seems. Awesome!

The mad skill thing still isn't translating for me. I added all items, went to my pouch and looked at the the list, then went back to the status page. Here's two separate screenshots:
View attachment 508929 View attachment 508930
Also glad you solved it... I know I had issue before. Also playing with the camera lens helps fine tune your focus for how you may wish to take photos. It's a nice feature. Understanding the basics of camera aperture helps, but is not necessary as you can note the original value and slide the sliders around until you like what you see better. This uses the native Cinemachine renderer that Illusion more or less neglected, which is the core of the node based HDRP system. Go figure.

Reactions: nobodyforever

76posaune

Mar 2, 2019
F2 is your Controls list
View attachment 508913
Thank you... I kind of stumbled on that and may have fixed my issue, but I'm not sure...

When I was in the hot tub etchi, it clipped in so as to show just the edges of the buttons, as if everything was zoomed in weirdly. I'll try to re-create later and see if it happens again.

Thanks for the quick response, and plethora of information

Reactions: EroShane

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
First and foremost, not all girls hold hands, even with the 4 heart thing. Their Social needs to be high as well as their Trust/Reliability, and Humanity/Reason. Also there are certain maker traits and lifestyles that influence this as well. (no one thing is responsible) For instance my Katherine is a grumpy/depressed bitch type and she WON'T hold hands at all even when standing still. (not even in the best of moods) Also you can hold shift and move forward to walk more slowly and move one step at a time until she gets moving and grabs on then time it just right -- but this still looks jerky and clunky because it appears you are yanking at her/dragging her along. LOL! It's due to her delayed follow mechanics.
View attachment 508806
By the way, I just found 2 unwanted traps there in your Beach House. After dine together, inviting girls got stuck between table and wall more than once. To fix that, you might want to turn those tables and drop them alongside of the wall.

76posaune

Mar 2, 2019
Actually, quick question...

I've read several references to the dangers of letting vigilance get too high, but I don't recall much on how to keep it in check.

What are the best ways to lower or inhibit vigilance growth without using mods or trainers? I'd rather farm it to a reasonable level in-game.

Specific guidance on the other ones too? But just vigilance guidance would help a ton.

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
Ah I see, yeah I just did the same thing for testing and it was a clean shot... So I dunno... Oddly even with DOF it wasn't as distorted as yours...
View attachment 508922 View attachment 508932 View attachment 508933

With DoF the watch is a little blurred at the Vignette edge, but that is all... I'm wondering if you have something else active that is doing it...
View attachment 508938
As close as I can get before the camera starts clipping her face... With DOF on...
View attachment 508942
No idea...
View attachment 508956
Curious... What is your resolution?
Hmm, I had it at 1600x900 windowed, no idea if that did it, I've been tinkering with options for a bit now, no idea what I have and haven't clicked.

Either way, it's plenty sharp now!
ldj088nyzg741.png

Also, didn't realize you could just click the Skill in status to swap it. I'll just do that then haha. I mainly added all H skill just in case they unlocked positions, I'm assuming from your post from earlier this is not the case? If so I'll just leave them empty then.

Sep 17, 2019
I was in an etchi in the hot tub in my forest house but the view changed so that I could no longer see or access the buttons to change, exit, etc.

Is there a command to hide or push to the edge controls that I might have fat-fingered?
You have maybe pressed the space Bar? thats hide all Ui.
Built an Medicine Table in Your House and craft Anti-Vigilance the violet Puzzle Peace by using:
2 fougere Cologne or 1 Guidebook or 1 Amethist,
then talk to her and give Item. decreases vigilance by 50 each time. The other Hand is not to over do in the Etchi Scenes .

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Some really nice Visuals (not allways consistently solid) again Illusion brings out of their Unity Branch and all the modders pushing it :)
They moved to 2018.2.21

Next project or maybe even update should be at 2019 :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The rock in the background looks not like a streaming error, how could they miss that quality difference ?

Interlace artifacts in the clouds ?

The whole Scenery Remembers me of Crysis 1 Island Intro :)

No real Penetration they using their "Squish it" Compression Visual Perception trick again (stuck and compress) ;)

Mesh Quality and Tessellation improved by far the most since PlayHomes last results.

Most annoying Visual Problem (you will realize it)
Still better than watching a monster dick break through all obstacles (as with the last update)

In H-scenes you can change their predefined lighting (bulb)
This is weird... I don't have that problem. The only problem I have with the penetration is that sometimes, with thin waisted, smaller assed models, the tip breaks through the small of the back in doggy, belly in some standing behind shots, and neck/chin with forced fellatio. But I don't have that odd penis model you do either. Poor guy looks like that s**t hurts. All enflamed and red.
Penetration image:
AI_2020-01-06-18-29-31-047.png
My sky looks very different also. I don't have the lines in the clouds, but when I use the mod renderer you can see the atmospherics at work and the lut ray tracing bouncing off the wind, reflecting off the skydome, and such...
AI_2020-01-06-19-33-10-247.png
Do you have the vastly deprciated DHH mod (no updates since v1.0.2 due to Connector_JP quitting the mod scene altogether) running with Anisotropic filtering on and/or modified Better Antialiasing? The Jitter setting creates odd artifacts and tessellation.

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Actually, quick question...

I've read several references to the dangers of letting vigilance get too high, but I don't recall much on how to keep it in check.

What are the best ways to lower or inhibit vigilance growth without using mods or trainers? I'd rather farm it to a reasonable level in-game.

Specific guidance on the other ones too? But just vigilance guidance would help a ton.
Some vigilance can be useful, too! They say, vigilance may prevent girls from getting sick or injured. I guess the more they trust in you the less vigilant they are.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Thank you... I kind of stumbled on that and may have fixed my issue, but I'm not sure...

When I was in the hot tub etchi, it clipped in so as to show just the edges of the buttons, as if everything was zoomed in weirdly. I'll try to re-create later and see if it happens again.

Thanks for the quick response, and plethora of information
Maybe RMB then slide right to zoom out...

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
This is weird... I don't have that problem. The only problem I have with the penetration is that sometimes, with thin waisted, smaller assed models, the tip breaks through the small of the back in doggy, belly in some standing behind shots, and neck/chin with forced fellatio. But I don't have that odd penis model you do either. Poor guy looks like that s**t hurts. All enflamed and red.
Penetration image:
View attachment 509002
My sky looks very different also. I don't have the lines in the clouds, but when I use the mod renderer you can see the atmospherics at work and the lut ray tracing bouncing off the wind, reflecting off the skydome, and such...
View attachment 509005
Do you have the vastly deprciated DHH mod (no updates since v1.0.2 due to Connector_JP quitting the mod scene altogether) running with Anisotropic filtering on and/or modified Better Antialiasing? The Jitter setting creates odd artifacts and tessellation.
What on earth... Your game doesn't have telescoping penis?!? Do you mind finding what mod or setting toggles that? Looks like a different uncensor?
Mine looks like the really red tipped one:
AI_2020-01-07-02-31-41-988.png

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
View attachment 509005
Well, anisotropic filtering is on but the sky didn't bother me that much within H-scenes. DHH mod is not installed here. I'll try to keep this game as clean as can be. Probably there are some background issues because of the H overlay, obsolete mods and whatnot...

Penetration image:
View attachment 509002
Sweet! I'd rather expect deepthroat or something to show us what 40cm approx can do >)

What on earth... Your game doesn't have telescoping penis?!? Do you mind finding what mod or setting toggles that? Looks like a different uncensor?
Mine looks like the really red tipped one:
View attachment 509024
There you go:

Last edited:

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Okay, for some reason, the game locks up when I try to exit a H-scene. After confirming I want to end it, the female sounds stop and I cannot restart the scene by selecting a position and I cannot move, other than where to look. Only thing I can do, is quit to title or quit game. Have anyone come across this? I had it before I updated and hoped an update would solve it, but alas, it did not.

Itsol88

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, for some reason, the game locks up when I try to exit a H-scene. After confirming I want to end it, the female sounds stop and I cannot restart the scene by selecting a position and I cannot move, other than where to look. Only thing I can do, is quit to title or quit game. Have anyone come across this? I had it before I updated and hoped an update would solve it, but alas, it did not.
Experienced the same problem lately...

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
EroShane

The Problem is only visible Closeup im pretty sure it's a common artifact for Raymarched Clouds same Problem like in Mafia 3, to close camera and the Clouds fall apart ;)

Best cloud result i saw yet was in Ace Combat 7 by Bandai Namco amazing Volumetric Cloud result but the Clouds have to be amazing and surely aren't cheap in the overall overhead of that Unreal title.

That Game is really a fest of Volumetric Awesomeness :)

Last Wow like that i had of the Cloud result in the Crysis 1 Intro but this result beats it so heavily.

Though the Current cloud result in AI holds up pretty nice at distant but when in H-scenes the FOV changes to a closer viewpoint and without Post Processing the clouds start to fall apart for me at least really heavily and they start to distract.

Far Distance (OK, though if you concentrate you realize the artifacts as well)
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/520558_caryher.jpg

Close Distance (Unusable)
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/520413_cloudresult.jpg

I saw a lot of these Illusion closeup promo shots here but they never seem to show them with clouds visible.

PS: And what really surprises me non of illusions own results can stand a hold of a very specif modders results who works in the shadows and is like a phantom.
His implementation ontop are the most amazing i have ever seen out of the Illusion mod community.
His Inspector is one of the most Powerfull GUIs that tap into Unitys Processing stack and into the Function core of Illusions ontop implementations that i ever saw.
His work is stunningly Professional on every part of the Rendering Chain and implementation of different 3rd party codepaths and injection of them into Illusions Unity Core.

I saw no modder yet that has this kind of controll over each part, yes splitup into many different plugins but not so sleek designed just amazing watching his work and what he pushes out with Illusions assets his own super optimized or others and 3rd party code.

His work and results are really inspiring, i can only guess he works at a top studio like Square Enix or Unity Technologies Japan Division and he/she has fun to tease :D

This asset quality combined with his Render Precision lets every assets of Illusion look really low quality even in their Promo Shoots.

Look at this Control it's insane, you never have seen this in any mod ever

Last edited:

ExRaiser

Dec 15, 2019
3 orgasms of the same position in a row consentually, I think 5 forced or on special H items/equipment. You can also drug her.

Does not seem to work for me, I used the base better repack 3.1 Version and did what you said, but except for the moaning and all, I do not get an ahegao face on her or any tongue sticking out.
Any other tips or clues?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes