MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
I cant download files no matter how i try to. When i do the google drive it says download quota exceeding limit and it doesn't let me make a copy. and the nyaan torent doesn't work either. Anyone have a way to fix?
Have you tried torrent?, you can controll the speed, and at fullspeed the download takes about 6 hours depending your ISP. Just download bittorrent

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Just play that first time today amazing game.
how do you change a new girl with old girl in play ? or add more girls on island ? (from savegame in game)
not that in custom girl menu but in game play.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So far I've used every one of your updaters and every one worked just fine.
Only thing I need to keep track of is which optional mods I have to push back in and that I have to delete the unlockplayerHclothes.dll so it doesn't force the clothing state.

Personally, I prefer updaters over full packs. Just more efficient. Also, I can rarely coax GDrive into actually letting me download the complete packs b/c the file seems hammered the minute you put it up. :D
I always DL the update packs from the BR host.

Nope. No free cookies for you. Only dark matter. :<
Blegh, dark matter, disgusting. :ROFLMAO:

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i know this is a stupid question but how to you use the H-item furniture's in the housing??

edit- NVM....found out you can't do much if you play as a girl.....i thought making the dildo would change that.......

i was hoping to build a slave harem in the island but i think you can't

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
DeUglyOne
omg a bunk of work lol master of design! (y)
just start yesterday and it seems mega a lots of to do stuff.
take sure all my life away BUT i dont care about that all know life is too short!o_O

BTW how do i raise my equipment rank. i cant take on those orange and blue hands. no idea how.

Sep 17, 2019
DeUglyOne
omg a bunk of work lol master of design! (y)
just start yesterday and it seems mega a lots of to do stuff.
take sure all my life away BUT i dont care about that all know life is too short!o_O

BTW how do i raise my equipment rank. i cant take on those orange and blue hands. no idea how.
Hello , this is from the Link List :

here are the Terminals to get the Girls change. klick on the Spoiler to enlarge,
And for the orange/Blue Hands(Gloves) you have to craft in your CellPhone the Items.

Reactions: Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hello , this is from the Link List :

here are the Terminals to get the Girls change. klick on the Spoiler to enlarge,
And for the orange/Blue Hands(Gloves) you have to craft in your CellPhone the Items.
Thanks you. finally i change girl and add one more girl now total two girl get fast eat all stuff.
trader for batteri is very expensive but lucky one girl gave me batteri. yay.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Be sure to fish and have food they need to eat constantly...also have cold medicine and other remedies on hand as they will get ill and collapse... if they dont move on the map and are not in bed they may be in need of help. You have to carry them to a bed and some times they need medicine to get better.

those new houses look good are you going to share them via a link? was not sure if the pics ere cards.

thanks for that they are nice.

thanks for your reply to my question about the vanishing walls DeUglyOne, just saw your post.

I am still wondering if there is some way to decensor the male penis ..unless i made some mistake the default is a glowing orange log..and looks weird in any position. Not sure if it IS possible to decensor as censorship is getting worse in japan ...i work there in anime and game development so i know how hard it can be to deal with.

had three girls at once on the island in advanced develoment but man it got hard work so i kicked one off and brought in a newbie i found on a card. Is very ineresting to see the personality develop on some of the, it is very remarkable. the translation is pretty good, i laugh at some mistakes but most people would not notice.

thanks again for this great repack. much much appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: HiddenGameMember

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Be sure to fish and have food they need to eat constantly...also have cold medicine and other remedies on hand as they will get ill and collapse... if they dont move on the map and are not in bed they may be in need of help. You have to carry them to a bed and some times they need medicine to get better.

those new houses look good are you going to share them via a link? was not sure if the pics ere cards.

thanks for that they are nice.

thanks for your reply to my question about the vanishing walls DeUglyOne, just saw your post.

I am still wondering if there is some way to decensor the male penis ..unless i made some mistake the default is a glowing orange log..and looks weird in any position. Not sure if it IS possible to decensor as censorship is getting worse in japan ...i work there in anime and game development so i know how hard it can be to deal with.

had three girls at once on the island in advanced develoment but man it got hard work so i kicked one off and brought in a newbie i found on a card. Is very ineresting to see the personality develop on some of the, it is very remarkable. the translation is pretty good, i laugh at some mistakes but most people would not notice.

thanks again for this great repack. much much appreciated.
Adding to the part about the girls possibly needing help, there should be a message displayed at the time they collapse so you can identify who fell, what color their marker is, and where that marker is on the map. Very helpful on the ruined island. Also helpful is the ability to fast travel while carrying a girl.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
how do you reset a character....like remove all their stats and skills coz i wanna start over with a new one

27X

Oct 30, 2019
+some cards :)
---
so, about playing a lesbian MC (not a futa one): the game only provides those 3 or 4 poses...
Has the modding community worked some magic on that front ?
Futanari + hide penis.

Males and females use different skeletons so "just switching anims" isn't an option.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Open and then resave in the maker. It will give you a warning about losing data and save her with a clean slate.
She can't currently be in a game or the card will be locked (flagged as Registered). A way around that would be to "save new" in maker then replace her in the game with her new card.
ive tried this but it doesn't remove their stats and skills......i just end up creating the same character again

cyprine

Nov 8, 2019
Futanari + hide penis.
Males and females use different skeletons so "just switching anims" isn't an option.
aye... still many anims used by male/futa could be -i dont know- parsed ? flaged ? for female, like all the cuddling/caressing, and also, gameplay wise, make it possible for the female MC to reach orgasm !
*sigh* i know, its all a fantasy to play in our imagination... :)

Reactions: candy76041820
Sep 17, 2019
ive tried this but it doesn't remove their stats and skills......i just end up creating the same character again
Did you start the same Save again? or a new Game? If the same then reject her by change to another one save it, then put her card out of the Female Folder (outside the GameFolder in an Backup Folder) ,start the Game with your Save ones, close it and put your Chara back to Female Folder.
normaly if you get Stats on the saved Card they stay forever, skill could just switch by choose one and get an new in,
Stats are valuable by a Mod,i forgotten the Name since i dont use them.
What did You Mean by Clothing Options? in the Maker?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes