Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
hmmmm there's a 3rd pod in the secret labs (spoilers by the way) wonder if we can get it to work and get the 4th girl

flows30

Aug 27, 2019
it's been a while since the last time i played this game so i completely forgot the mods, if i remember there's a cheat/script that makes you get 4 heart instantly with a press of a button, can someone tell me what is it?

Last edited:

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
ok now that i have 4 girls in the island getting them to eat is becoming a chore..........they don't eat even though they are hungry.....i give them food then advise them to eat they just put it in the chest......i have to make them follow me so i can eat food with them

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
ok now that i have 4 girls in the island getting them to eat is becoming a chore..........they don't eat even though they are hungry.....i give them food then advise them to eat they just put it in the chest......i have to make them follow me so i can eat food with them
Put the food in the kitchens storage, not in the chests.

rezoga

Dec 6, 2018
The AI sucks when it comes to eating/sleeping, and even telling them to do something can be pointless.
That's why you get them the endurance skill so they no longer need to eat and the tireless skill so they will stop collapsing.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Put the food in the kitchens storage, not in the chests.
im not the one putting it in storage the girls are for some reason after i give them the food

You have to remember: you are supposed to teach them. If you stay up for 3 days building/collecting they'll think it's the norm. Try sleeping every night for about a week when you add a new girl and she'll probably figure out, "Hey! I'm supposed to sleep".
A lot of it has to do with the traits (Desires) you give them as well. I tried Wealth in a couple and they tended to push themselves to collapse.

You just have to find the right combination of traits, training and skills to make them the way you want them to be. I've just about found it for me with my girl Friday but having them all the same would get boring quickly.
If all I wanted was a meet and fuck game I'd play HS. *shudder* :rolleyes:
yeah my problem isn't sleep its eating.....the hero character cant eat so not something i can show the girls to do on a normal basis

Sep 17, 2019
im not the one putting it in storage the girls are for some reason after i give them the food

yeah my problem isn't sleep its eating.....the hero character cant eat so not something i can show the girls to do on a normal basis
Talk with your Girls and let them follow you then go near an Eating table and eat some Rice together*
once per Day.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Talk with your Girls and let them follow you then go near an Eating table and eat some Rice together*
once per Day.
yeah making them follow at the start is not that easy

Check their instinct stat. If its above 150 or 200 they should eat normally.
well firstly im still trying to get the right lifestyle i wanted for the girls so im kinda balancing their stats and secondly i have my 1st girl who has 300+ stats across the board and she still doesn't eat

i think its mostly an AI issue coz they were eating fine when they were only 3 girls but when i added a 4th girl they became kinda janky

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
yeah making them follow at the start is not that easy

well firstly im still trying to get the right lifestyle i wanted for the girls so im kinda balancing their stats and secondly i have my 1st girl who has 300+ stats across the board and she still doesn't eat

i think its mostly an AI issue coz they were eating fine when they were only 3 girls but when i added a 4th girl they became kinda janky
Weird. My only problem with AI is that they often ignore the closest place to grab food or eat it and just wander around with plates.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
If the girl walking around with plate. She is trying to find nearest dining table, not table+chair. The built-in kitchen in ruin island always have dining table nearby.
Oh I know that. Thing is that they either go from the upstairs kitchen to the forest base (despite dining table being in the upstairs kitchen and stove in the forest base) or they take the food from ruins base, go down to the flooded area to a restaurant or something skipping two sets of dining tables that I know are usable.

Sep 1, 2019
Oh I know that. Thing is that they either go from the upstairs kitchen to the forest base (despite dining table being in the upstairs kitchen and stove in the forest base) or they take the food from ruins base, go down to the flooded area to a restaurant or something skipping two sets of dining tables that I know are usable.
May be the dining table is placing too close to other furniture or the wall. Checking by sitting on it.

Darudosu

Jan 25, 2020
Hi Everyone, i have a problem.

Everything used to work nice and smooth, Studio, Full Game with a lot of mods installed and DHH Graphics, character creation, etc. But after i installed some patches and updates, when i try to load my save file the game stays on the loading screen forever. I tried starting a new game hoping that maybe it was some compatibility issue with my old save, but the same happens. Character creation and Studio work as good as they used to, but i cant access the main game.

I launched the game with the Launcher and on Developer Mode, and this happened when i tried to start the main game. Capture.JPG

Help plz. Thank you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello everyone.

Sorry if it was asked many before but as the thread is huge, i don't wanna scroll for hours so here we go :

Do you know how to initiate threesome with girls please ? Thank you in advance :giggle:

Sep 17, 2019
Hi Everyone, i have a problem.

Everything used to work nice and smooth, Studio, Full Game with a lot of mods installed and DHH Graphics, character creation, etc. But after i installed some patches and updates, when i try to load my save file the game stays on the loading screen forever. I tried starting a new game hoping that maybe it was some compatibility issue with my old save, but the same happens. Character creation and Studio work as good as they used to, but i cant access the main game.

I launched the game with the Launcher and on Developer Mode, and this happened when i tried to start the main game. View attachment 528236

Help plz. Thank you
Hello, it might be this named Scene is broken or something,
here is the one from me: In the Gamefolder: [STN]Ai-Syoujyo\abdata\scene\map- unzip and put the -07.uniy3d- in by overwriting the old one. set all writepermission to your Game Folder. its from Gameversion1.0.6
If that doesnt work please post the -Output.log.txt- from your Game Folder here.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Weird. My only problem with AI is that they often ignore the closest place to grab food or eat it and just wander around with plates.
Or wander around naked before or after bathing to some distant dressing area half way across the island.

If the girl walking around with plate. She is trying to find nearest dining table, not table+chair. The built-in kitchen in ruin island always have dining table nearby.
They don't always go for the nearest one, same with all interaction points. They will go to a completely random bed, shower, or table with no regard for distance in comparison to other beds, showers, or tables and they will do it at any point in an interaction that involves one of those points. Going to a dressing room, taking a shower, and then going to a completely different dressing room while walking naked to the other side of the island is a prime example of this that I have seen happen several times.

Reactions: d1Polterghost
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes