Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I couldnt find the Game here first.....
Then i wanted to make a Request......
Searching for Picture to put in.....
Finding a Link to F95Zone XD For the game

I will feel Stupid for the whole Quarantine
Waiting for admins to get to the thread and move it...been waiting for over a week.

• Haha
Reactions: FluffyStudio

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Quick question is this the latest update of this game?
The game has been on the final version for a little while now, so yes. The updates to the repack are mostly to update any mods, but will add anything from alternate releases of the game not available in the original Japanese release the repack is based on like the upcoming translation adaptation from the Steam version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PeteHanson

kornicska

Sep 7, 2019
Hello! help me please.

AI-Shoujo runing game, and the main screen start new game... loading the game screen not loading.. 50% and crash ..close game..
The main screen select the caracter creation. and start the game closed.

I PC:

AMD Phenom2 x4 60bit 3.2Ghz
8GB ddr3 memory
Videocard: Ati Radeon R470 8GB 256 bit ddr5

I not understand what the problem not normál runing the game play.
please help me, what the closed the game to new runing game main screen...

someone10

Feb 9, 2019
Might be a dumb question, but how do i install this game. like I downloaded this but i don't know where to begin. i tried extracting "aisyoujyo_02_plus_0214cah6j_all" then i ran "InitSetting" in the setup folder but thats in japanese and i can't read that but i pushed on one of the buttons and it said something about "UnityPlayer.dll" not being found. So i don't know what im supposed to do. Can anyone help? or send a link to somewhere on here where it's explained.

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
can someone elaborate the difference between the repack versions to this

does it work well on i7 3770 + 1060 6Gb ?

rezoga

Dec 6, 2018
IS this the steam version?
Do they have difference? which one is better? lol

does it work well on i7 3770 + 1060 6Gb ?
Fitgirls repack is the steam version. ScrewThisNoise's repack is the original Japanese version.
As far as I know the original Japanese version is superior, Steam version doesn't have the DLC apparently and doesn't have all the mods the Japanese version does.
Your PC can handle the game just fine, far worse hardware can handle it.

Reactions: PeteHanson

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018

does it work well on i7 3770 + 1060 6Gb
Fitgirls repack is the steam version. ScrewThisNoise's repack is the original Japanese version.
As far as I know the original Japanese version is superior, Steam version doesn't have the DLC apparently and doesn't have all the mods the Japanese version does.
Your PC can handle the game just fine, far worse hardware can handle it.
is it realy 100gb+? not sure which is which

agetiath

Mar 20, 2020
Guys i think i'm going crazy, but the girl I was supposed to start with, disappeared from the island completely after meeting Shan for the first time.
I have already restarted the game 5 times, uninstalled and installed the game, but the problem does not disappear.
Do you have any idea what the problem might be?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

does it work well on i7 3770 + 1060 6Gb

is it realy 100gb+? not sure which is which
The first part was answered right above the second time you asked. Better Repack uses the original Japanese release, which is capable of using the DLC and the mods that were made before the Steam version released. Fitgirl Repack uses the Steam version, which not only does NOT come with the DLC, it CANNOT use the DLC. Better Repack is the better version to use because it will have the translation adapted to it in the next few updates AND it can use and already has all DLC and a bunch of mods. As for the file size, no, that would be the uploader rip, which is completely separate and just has scenes for the studio, characters, outifits, that sort of thing, for ALL Illusion games as far back as AA2. There are literally thousands of cards in the uploader rip, which is why it is so big. Better Repack R4 for AI Shoujo is only around 36GB. Fitgirl would be much less because it only has the base game and some mods.

Zed Lee

Sep 22, 2016
Guys i think i'm going crazy, but the girl I was supposed to start with, disappeared from the island completely after meeting Shan for the first time.
I have already restarted the game 5 times, uninstalled and installed the game, but the problem does not disappear.
Do you have any idea what the problem might be?
Check your map, she might have found her way to a hard to reach / hidden area. The only other thing it could be is that you sent her away, but afaik there's no working terminal close to where you meet Shan, just a broken one that has limited functions.

jflour

Jan 9, 2020
help - hi, in the girls primary desires, there has 18 desires to choose such as soothing, insight, conviction n many more, can someone help to explaining each primary desire ? ty , btw if someone has explained it please share the link

twodec123

Feb 11, 2018
hi fellas how to activate H-scene
im doing 100% save and the girl have 4 love
how to activate h-scene?
im using steam version

kornicska

Sep 7, 2019
Not help me the problem? :( Start game the main menu and start loading screen...and closed game automatic..The main screen start the caracter creation the game closed automatice..
I pc 3.2 x4 processor 8 giga ram 8gb 256 bit ddr5 video card..

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Okay, I need help. Not sure what I'm doing wrong and it's been forever since I have delt with multiple zip file configs like this but, downloaded the r4 from megasync and have the 10 .z7 files all with the .001 to .010. When I try to open the first one with winrar it just says "[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4 MEGA.7z.001: The archive is corrupt". have downloaded multiple times with and without av on, tried changing the .001 just to the zip format and still can't open it, what am I doing wrong?

also, if I need to combine them someone I can't remember how to do that so if that's the case can someone explain how again rofl.

Aaaaand I think I figured it out, had to download 7zip to properly see the file. Not sure why winrar couldn't see it properly.

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Fitgirl Repack uses the Steam version, which not only does NOT come with the DLC, it CANNOT use the DLC.
Let say I want to use FG version instead (because my HD only 500gb :cry:)
- what kind of DLC & hot mods that I will missed ?
- Steam version cannot use any "original" mods at all ? different coding or something ?
(I have zero knowledge about this game)

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes