alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Let say I want to use FG version instead (because my HD only 500gb :cry:)
- what kind of DLC & hot mods that I will missed ?
- Steam version cannot use any "original" mods at all ? different coding or something ?
(I have zero knowledge about this game)
You will miss ALL DLC. DLC for this game includes mostly costumes and building materials, but you also get several machines that have built in H functions. As far as mods, the Steam version isn't mod capable at all as far as I'm aware, so you will miss ALL of them. Mods include increasing the number of girls, increasing graphics quality, adding the ability to manipulate girl stats to whatever you want, and adding costumes.

Any way to increase fps in this game? I have a ryzen 5 3600, gtx 1070 and I only get 30 or 40 fps lol.
No, not really. It's the poor optimization.

After seeing the Mega Link, it's because the folder contain any previous repack version. Because this repacks are highly modded, some PC might have problem with it, while others don't, so he provide rollback version.
The R4 download isn't that big, the only thing I've seen from STN that was that big was the uploader rip.

Is shan the only non player made npc?
If you are using a repack, no, since they person behind it usually includes several community made girls. Shan is the only one that cannot be edited without mods or decrypting files. The default girls are also technically not player made, but all girls, even Shan, were made using the maker. The difference is Shan's card is hidden and was not meant to be edited after the game released.

Can someone explain which to download R3 etc or r4 or all of them because i am simply confused
Download R4, R3 is just a previous version of the repack.

Last edited:

kornicska

Sep 7, 2019
I download r4 version, init settings configure, start the game, and select caracter creation.. the game closed automatic..Optimalization the game poor..
I pc the game normal, not understand what not working normal the game...

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
I download r4 version, init settings configure, start the game, and select caracter creation.. the game closed automatic..Optimalization the game poor..
I pc the game normal, not understand what not working normal the game...
Same problem, When I try to load my old save or start a new game, the game crashes after loading. Same thing happens if I try to enter character creation. Studio works normally.

Output log has a lot of entries like this:
[Error : Unity Log] 読み込みエラー
assetName:additional_bones
読み込みエラー
assetName:additional_bones

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

No idea if it has anything to do with the crash.

lele123tg

Mar 10, 2020
I’m not sure if this is caused by Better Repack R4, but currently there’s a problem with my character editor.

The ‘reset all’ function doesn’t work anymore when doing hair settings. Nothing happens when I click it, the hair slider value won’t return to its default value.

Also whenever I load a character, the hair slider is also broken. As you can see in the screenshot, the sliders have different value but they are all in the same position.

Does anyone know what might cause this? Anyone having the same problem?

4645.png

antispammy

Aug 4, 2017
I'm not sure if its a problem or not.
But if I build wood or stone structures for example. Walls, floors etc. Its all completely black, like the textures are missing.
Looks like this:
dark room.JPG

Glass for example works though.
Is it a problem on my end? Would appreciate the help!

//Edit
Seems to affect objects as well, like cooler box or kitchen. They appear dark as well.
dark 2.JPG

Last edited:

rawfihul

Mar 20, 2020
any way to directly skip to h scenes ??

edit - so i used a 100% save file and it oped a free mode for me where u can skip directly to h scenes
also there is a cheat in page 55 that gives u all the resources to speed up things

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsuga

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Can't extract the R4 file :( . Says Operation failed. Got screwed, Downloaded this instead of DE.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
any mod that gives better performance and/or adds new models?

I have a gtx 960 and it seems to not be enough at 1080p

also, why is the download for the latest full version 8 times the base version?

Last edited:

Riess

Oct 10, 2018
I'm probably just being an idiot and doing something stupid, but can someone please help me? i cant seem to put my furniture on any type of flooring i use, as you can see in the SS the furniture doesnt stack with the flooring, thanks for the help!

Riess

Oct 10, 2018
Can't extract the R4 file :( . Says Operation failed. Got screwed, Downloaded this instead of DE.
you can try this one, , its the one im using right now, quite a sizable torrent download tho

antispammy

Aug 4, 2017
I'm probably just being an idiot and doing something stupid, but can someone please help me? i cant seem to put my furniture on any type of flooring i use, as you can see in the SS the furniture doesnt stack with the flooring, thanks for the help!
Its a bit confusing.
Just put stuff 1 layer UP if on a floor.
Otherwise its the same height like your floor = collision.
Then it should turn white.

Nobody else has this problem I have? With R4
I'm not sure if its a problem or not.
But if I build wood or stone structures for example. Walls, floors etc. Its all completely black, like the textures are missing.
Looks like this:
View attachment 593218

Glass for example works though.
Is it a problem on my end? Would appreciate the help!

//Edit
Seems to affect objects as well, like cooler box or kitchen. They appear dark as well.
View attachment 593226

unravelghoul

Feb 29, 2020
So how exactly do you guys build houses in this game?
I've been trying to make one but everything's just the wrong size (walls & floors too long or too short)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
7 zip got even more errors. Gonna try to exclude that file or download a previous version
Damn that usually fixes it, if your dragging the folder out (I usually do) you could try clicking extract instead. Sideloader mods should be able to be downloaded after with the updater though.

Reactions: AR21
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes