AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Damn that usually fixes it, if your dragging the folder out (I usually do) you could try clicking extract instead. Sideloader mods should be able to be downloaded after with the updater though.
I struggle with modded games for a while. Can you tell me where is the updater?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
holy the repack so big ...
Not much bigger than the previous version, only around 30GB.

what do I do with this steam shit?
no studio
except censored no mods possible
no glass houses possible, boring
Glass building materials is DLC content. Since none of the DLC made it, that explains the lack of glass. I would stay away from the Steam version and just use the repack.

any mod that gives better performance and/or adds new models?

I have a gtx 960 and it seems to not be enough at 1080p

also, why is the download for the latest full version 8 times the base version?
The full version download of R4 is not much bigger than R3. I know, I still have the RAR in my downloads folder and it's only 33GB packed. It won't get much bigger unpacked.

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Hi, I'm wondering, is there a way to swap characters positions during H scenes ?
If you want to change characters positions as far as I know the only way to do that is when the girl force you to have sex with her and you are not sleeping, when this happen in the same button that you change positions there is a new button that does that.

Ethelios

Mar 20, 2020
is there anyway to fix the dick coming out the belly of my girls when in H scene? The "Hero dick" is so big it breaks bj and normal sex, weird stuff.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Looks great, but it should have a warning: "Requires a NASA PC" Seriously, on minimum, I could only play at 20 FPS and I have a core i5, 8Gb Ram, and a GTX 1060. I should be able to play in relatively high quality any recent game. Looks great, looks like Illusion finally decided to include some game aspects in their H-games (while this one calls itself a simulator), but, that FPS is too small for me to play, maybe when I get a better PC...

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
simply update 3.2 to 4.0
the update only includes the system files and plugins
no sideloader mods
That's what I did and now the game crashes if I start a new game, load a save or enter character editor.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
If you want to change characters positions as far as I know the only way to do that is when the girl force you to have sex with her and you are not sleeping, when this happen in the same button that you change positions there is a new button that does that.
So, if my character is also a girl, I still can't swap places with the AI, and can't "be on the receiving end" of the H-scene (I don't know how to formulate it otherwise), except if the girl forces me to have sex with her ? That's pretty dumb.
Is there a way to trigger the girl to force me to do it ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
guys, is there still have no cheats item for steam version ?
Nope, the cheats were part of a mod and mods don't work with the Steam version.

Looks great, but it should have a warning: "Requires a NASA PC" Seriously, on minimum, I could only play at 20 FPS and I have a core i5, 8Gb Ram, and a GTX 1060. I should be able to play in relatively high quality any recent game. Looks great, looks like Illusion finally decided to include some game aspects in their H-games (while this one calls itself a simulator), but, that FPS is too small for me to play, maybe when I get a better PC...
I have far less than a NASA PC and mine works fine. I7 6700HQ, 24GB RAM, and a GTX 1060. As far as Illusion "finally including game aspects," they've been doing that for a while now. Not all of their games do as they are trying to appeal to the VN market as well, but they have had several, including their best work to date, Artificial Academy 2.

So, if my character is also a girl, I still can't swap places with the AI, and can't "be on the receiving end" of the H-scene (I don't know how to formulate it otherwise), except if the girl forces me to have sex with her ? That's pretty dumb.
Is there a way to trigger the girl to force me to do it ?
The only way to be the receiver is to have the girl force you, yes. It's not dumb, it wouldn't make sense for them to be able to in the context of the limited story in place. They are androids learning from you, so you have to teach them things. That automatically puts them on the receiving end. In order to force them into it, you have to make them go without sex for a while and let their desire for it build. They will approach you slowly with their hands behind their back when close enough and will either ask you for it or force you, which automatically starts H like an evil character in AA2 could. Also make sure they don't have any skill that allows them to ask other girls or they will go to other girls for relief.

As always japanese H developers have no idea what progression is. Got the girl to do H in the first day.
Really? Try getting the girls to agree five times consecutively with 0 hearts. Yeah, no, they thought of that. Each girl has a completely randomized chance to allow H even at max hearts and this randomization includes all other activities as well. Arguably, however, most of the progression is actually in teaching them how to do other things like gathering supplies.

Oct 29, 2019
I'm seeing some frequent false truths about the steam version on here so I just want to make some corrections:

1. The only thing missing from this version is the succubus DLC, miko DLC, and the studio - everything else is included.

Glass house, metal/mech/futuristic house, additional scavenge points, and the valentines items are all there...basically all items included with free patches are there that I've noticed. I never ran the game without the official H-Patch from the illusion site, so maybe that's where it comes from and why some people continue to claim it's not there.

1.0 is the Steam version number, not relative to the current Japanese version. 1.0 Japanese version was far buggier than this and didn't have half of the stuff included. From playing I think it's pretty safe to assume this is one of the later, more stable patches of the Japanese version if not the latest.

2. The ecstasy patch for the steam version does not break the game.

The main issue I experienced was constantly seeing the download fail on the H-patch. I had to manually rerun it more than a few times before it finally all downloaded (I have gigabit fios, it's not me). Once I did though, there were 0 issues in game. My assumption is that most of the people who applied the patch and are experiencing issues used only a partial patch from a failed download.

Even though I'm missing the DLC, the steam version is the closest thing I can get to a stable develoiper copy of the Japanese version. There was a time where people used to upload the patches as they were released so I could keep a stable developer version going as a back up and then pick and choose mods at my leisure, never fearing if I didn't like something because I could easily just go back. Not anymore it seems, the premodded is all I ever see being shared.

I've tried downloading the patches myself using free vpn, but the connection is very slow and unstable. It's one thing to download at tens of kb a second, it's another for it to continuously fail while doing that.

TL:DR, the steam version is the best thing going right now for me - even though it's a real shame I can't add the paid DLC.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes