AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Mine takes 30s to the title screen, i have a NVMe drive. What about yours?
I'm using the HDD at the moment and mine takes less time to load to the title for some reason but takes a few minutes (3-4) to load the world. How long does it take yours? I 'm talking about R4 ofcourse, the steam version is way faster for obvious reasons, no need for SSDs.

rawfihul

Mar 20, 2020
How do you do that? Is there a button you press to free h mode? Like "H" in Koikatu menu?
if u have the 100% save, u can start a new game as "free mode"
you will spawn in the world with a desired character
use the cheat in page 55 and u can fuck anyone

even without the 100% save, just start up a game, use the cheat and talk to her a lil and u can start scenes

Reactions: bloodsuga

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Couple questions here, 1.How do I get more girls than max? I'm using the STN 4.0 and there is a plugin that sais max amount of girls free roaming can be adjusted and requires restart(I did that, but idk where to spawn more ,currently have 3, and reading the posts above me max is 4, so does the plugin not work until I find the last pod?) 2. How come the girls are always starving, I have a house, kitchen and campfire incase they don't use the kitchen in every base spot, but they just seem to be Hungry most times,do I have to tell them to go eat manually?

Mar 22, 2020
Hi, can someone help me with an audio issue?
I've got no sound at all coming out, the speakers work and audio drivers are ok for every other game I have but no audio at all in this game.
I have it set to English, but I was expecting background sounds and Japanese voices, but I'm not getting anything.
Anyone?

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
I'm using the HDD at the moment and mine takes less time to load to the title for some reason but takes a few minutes (3-4) to load the world. How long does it take yours? I 'm talking about R4 ofcourse, the steam version is way faster for obvious reasons, no need for SSDs.
28s to load a save with almost everything unlocked

Reactions: AR21

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
Guys, sorry, I don't know if someone already asked this but... Is there a bug or something that the girl goes missing after you meet the Merchant? I can't find her anywhere.

Also, how can I get a pickaxe?

Thanks

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guys, sorry, I don't know if someone already asked this but...
There is a meant to be a vanishing girl bug with the Steam version, but it should be fixed by the . Craft the pickaxe.

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
I can't start a new game or open the character editor. The game just crashes without any Error messages whatsoever. I googled this problem, but wasn't able to resolve it. Would appreciate any help.

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
Also, how can I get a pickaxe?
I mean, it literally does tell you how on one of loading screen images. "Types of crafting: Material and EQUIPMENT can be created from the crafting menu"

also in game, if you click the HELP book in the cell phone menu, there is a sub menu called CRAFT where it also tells you about crafting the axe. :)

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
There is a meant to be a vanishing girl bug with the Steam version, but it should be fixed by the . Craft the pickaxe.
Thanks bud, i downloaded it on Fitgirl, it doesn't seem to be the steam version, but just in case, I erased it anyway and i'm downloading the ScrewThisNoise version.

I mean, it literally does tell you how on one of loading screen images. "Types of crafting: Material and EQUIPMENT can be created from the crafting menu"
The only thing that appears on my list is the fishing rod, that was already created, after that, i went a little bit mad because the girl went missing, so...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
D

Deleted member 44741

What does Darkness, Vigilance etc. do? I couldn't find it anywhere.

Also, 4 girls maximum on the ruined island? (unless you use mods)

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Couple questions here, 1.How do I get more girls than max? I'm using the STN 4.0 and there is a plugin that sais max amount of girls free roaming can be adjusted and requires restart(I did that, but idk where to spawn more ,currently have 3, and reading the posts above me max is 4, so does the plugin not work until I find the last pod?) 2. How come the girls are always starving, I have a house, kitchen and campfire incase they don't use the kitchen in every base spot, but they just seem to be Hungry most times,do I have to tell them to go eat manually?
If using Mods or STN version, Go to plugins find the max girls slider and adjust to desired number.
A restart is required after setting this slider.
"8 or less girls works well for me, more then 8 caused 1 or 2 girls to become Stuck and uninteractable"
to add the girls simply use the device consoles found on the island and chose a girl appeared.
For best results add half the girls to the main island and half to the home island. "although i have all 8 on the home island :devilish:"

What does Darkness, Vigilance etc. do? I couldn't find it anywhere.

Also, 4 girls maximum on the ruined island? (unless you use mods)
4 girls is max unless using mods yes!.
there is a wiki page somewhere that explains the Darkness, vigilance and other stats some where,
I cant remember where at the moment but will update if i find it again and link it below!.

Edit: Wiki explains all stats ect very useful info.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do you do that? Is there a button you press to free h mode? Like "H" in Koikatu menu?
No, there is no Free H. You have to play the game to get H, period, because even a maxed out girl is totally random whether she will say yes if you ask.

oraoraoraHAPA

Jan 31, 2020
Looks great, but it should have a warning: "Requires a NASA PC" Seriously, on minimum, I could only play at 20 FPS and I have a core i5, 8Gb Ram, and a GTX 1060. I should be able to play in relatively high quality any recent game. Looks great, looks like Illusion finally decided to include some game aspects in their H-games (while this one calls itself a simulator), but, that FPS is too small for me to play, maybe when I get a better PC...
As my previous life as a System Administrator comes back to haunt me, CONSTANTLY warning developers nicely not to over provision the storage, memory and cpu utilization otherwise it will. I can tell you with 100% certainly. "YOUR S@#$% IS FULL! CLEAN YOUR COMPUTER! This idiot dev has 500 bookmarks and complains that opening firefox takes too long."

• Angry
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes