alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So whats with the new update?
Also is there even a way to download it?
The download list just have 10 parts.
And holy fuck when did that happen? I dont remember having to download that when i got the game
Why are there 10 motherfucking parts to download? I mean if tha mean more diverse content cool but I rather it be packed together... Fuck I might pack it together in a file..

Do I have to download all of them? Just gonna download part 1 for now and hope for a answer from someone.
There are 10 parts because it is 30+ GB of data. I would suggest using the torrent.

Umm what was changed in the last update?.
No info in the change log... I'm hoping for a translation improvement update.
The translation is still being updated, it takes time to adapt content from a Steam version to a repack. The update might have been a mod or admin updating the thread to Better Repack 3.2, which is the current version and came out before the Steam version was out.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
100 saves anyone?
There is a save in the [OPTIONAL] Extras folder of Better Repack. A 100% save will not help you in this game, though. A girl can still say no to sex even at full hearts as it is completely random whether they will accept.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
After looking at the size of the game and the screenshots, this one's a no for me. I didn't see anything there that could possibly justify 30GB.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Regarding the dlsite version (link provided here) vs steam version, this version still uses the fanmade translation instead of the official one right?

testingmesting

Nov 25, 2019
Everytime i start the story or the character maker the game crashes without any message.
I also tried to use the br files and vanillified the game but it still crashes.
Had anyone had the same Problem and know why the game crashes and how to fix it?

wyemhu9

Apr 5, 2019
So i downloaded all files and extracted the first part but then it comes out an unopenable file, wtf do i do now?

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Torrents are also something I'm not to knowledgeable on so... That idea is out the window.
This may help you then...
How to download a torrent safely:

OR:

With Plenty of other videos on Youtube that will help you out!.
Downloading torrents is pretty easy to be honest!.

Reactions: asval

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
I know almost nothing about this game, so I would like to ask some questions, if someone is so kind to answer:
1. It´s uncensored?
2. Are there fetishes like lesbianism, BDSM or others in this game, or it's just some "vanilla" sex.
3. Are there mods in order to add fetishes and make this game more "kinky"?
4. If yes, which ones are the most common/used mods and where can be found?
Thanks a lot in advance for the answers

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes