oraoraoraHAPA

Jan 31, 2020
the game nothing optimalization? the game run .. perfect pc runing and start game new game and loading srceen and game closed, the game no closed automatic?
Where the optimalization patch ? or where locking the solved problem?
delete your homework folder. you have too many apps installed. you have too many background processes. clean your registry. clean your room.

• Angry
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

oraoraoraHAPA

Jan 31, 2020

Can someone explain which to download R3 etc or r4 or all of them because i am simply confused
The more seeds it has means, the more complete copies, the more speed you will get, the more it will have a chance to complete properly.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
As my previous life as a System Administrator comes back to haunt me, CONSTANTLY warning developers nicely not to over provision the storage, memory and cpu utilization otherwise it will. I can tell you with 100% certainly. "YOUR S@#$% IS FULL! CLEAN YOUR COMPUTER! This idiot dev has 500 bookmarks and complains that opening firefox takes too long."
My system is good, I can play for example Koikatsu (same dev) at 60FPS no problem, as well as Rise of Tomb Raider, which is very heavy already.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

jorgepiano

Aug 3, 2018
Greetings everyone please someone knows how to keep overlays clothes in the game? because every time the girls bathe the overlay clothe disappears.
Thank you.

Dec 18, 2018
Help me please!
I use the pack from ScrewThisNoise and the Roy12's colider doesn't work. I try to re-install all the needed mod for the Collider but still failed. Can SO help me please!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Betterrepack translation is Machine translated wtf there is already a offical english translation
STN is still updating Better Repack to adapt the translation, that takes time because changes have to be made to make it compatible. It is not just a matter of changing lines in the game because there can be, and there often is, code mixed in that, if changed, could lead to display errors like variables that are not supposed to be seen by the player in game showing in the text or, worse still, making the game unplayable completely because vital code was changed and the game no longer recognizes it even if it is literally the same thing with English lettering instead of Japanese characters. The machine translation has been in place since essentially the very beginning of Better Repack for AI Shoujo.

himiko01

Jan 13, 2019
Hello I just want to know if the mod updater in the Shoujo AI safe to use? I'm talking about the one in the launcher settings.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Hello I just want to know if the mod updater in the Shoujo AI safe to use? I'm talking about the one in the launcher settings.
Seems to be i used it just the otherday, I will say though its slower then a snails crawl took me almost 24hours to update!.
Thats with a 900mbs down load speed!!! so it seems to be the slowest option, less then 4 hours to DL full torrent!.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
If using Mods or STN version, Go to plugins find the max girls slider and adjust to desired number.
A restart is required after setting this slider.
"8 or less girls works well for me, more then 8 caused 1 or 2 girls to become Stuck and uninteractable"
to add the girls simply use the device consoles found on the island and chose a girl appeared.
For best results add half the girls to the main island and half to the home island. "although i have all 8 on the home island :devilish:"

4 girls is max unless using mods yes!.
there is a wiki page somewhere that explains the Darkness, vigilance and other stats some where,
I cant remember where at the moment but will update if i find it again and link it below!.

Edit: Wiki explains all stats ect very useful info.
Yea but under parameters for darkness it just says "Darkness"

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So whats with the new update?
Also is there even a way to download it?
The download list just have 10 parts.
And holy fuck when did that happen? I dont remember having to download that when i got the game

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Yea but under parameters for darkness it just says "Darkness"
I'm not sure but i think Darkness is equivalent to bad mood and misfortune. girls become more depressed and suffer more injury's and Illnesses. But I'm still experimenting with it!.
Edit: That link was also the most complete info i could find on the girls stats!
Edit:Edit: Darkness could also be how mean the girls become to others when interacting but i haven't noticed this in behavior yet!

Last edited:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Why are there 10 motherfucking parts to download? I mean if tha mean more diverse content cool but I rather it be packed together... Fuck I might pack it together in a file..

Do I have to download all of them? Just gonna download part 1 for now and hope for a answer from someone.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Why are there 10 motherfucking parts to download? I mean if tha mean more diverse content cool but I rather it be packed together... Fuck I might pack it together in a file..

Do I have to download all of them? Just gonna download part 1 for now and hope for a answer from someone.
The game is just really big. Steam says it needs 15 gigs, plus DLC and additional content and it's probably pushing 20 gigs. The splitting of multi parts is for people to be able to download from Mega with a free account.

Reactions: Taku46
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes