TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When you see a compressed file split like this you extract the first part (so 001 here), and the rest should automaticity follow. As they're 7z files I'd use Z7ip to avoid possible problems, and click extract not drag the game folder out.

Like the opening post says this is not the Steam game. It comes with a lot of mods and extras, so is a little over 30gigs.
I know almost nothing about this game...
This is uncensored, and comes with sever different variations of genitals. There can be lesbianism, and there are some fetishy type things. Lots of mods already included, not sure if there's a one place to find them any more. But the repack does get updated with new mods.
Well this is pretty massive download. What is this game exactly?
Get shipwrecked on a deserted island and teach synth girls how to love, also build stuff if you want. Typical Illusion where you'll probably spend hours just making girls.
Where i can download 100% save for R4 version?
It comes with one, check the optional extras folder.

Reactions: mat_monkey7

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I know almost nothing about this game, so I would like to ask some questions, if someone is so kind to answer:
1. It´s uncensored?
2. Are there fetishes like lesbianism, BDSM or others in this game, or it's just some "vanilla" sex.
3. Are there mods in order to add fetishes and make this game more "kinky"?
4. If yes, which ones are the most common/used mods and where can be found?
Thanks a lot in advance for the answers
is it your first illusion game? what do you expect?
it is like all previous ones
rape, bare cocks, bouncing breasts in gravity
in the end very boring
for illusion fans a mus i have game

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
After looking at the size of the game and the screenshots, this one's a no for me. I didn't see anything there that could possibly justify 30GB.
It is due to all the mods included, at least one of which is necessary, the as well as any files necessary to run the game without installing and the DLC files. That and the extras. There's a save file, literally hundreds of backgrounds and frames for character cards, and several character cards.

I know almost nothing about this game, so I would like to ask some questions, if someone is so kind to answer:
1. It´s uncensored?
2. Are there fetishes like lesbianism, BDSM or others in this game, or it's just some "vanilla" sex.
3. Are there mods in order to add fetishes and make this game more "kinky"?
4. If yes, which ones are the most common/used mods and where can be found?
Thanks a lot in advance for the answers
1. Yes, there is an uncensor mod already applied.
2. There is literally one position for lesbian and several devices you can place at your bases that count as BDSM toys, but the majority is vanilla.
3. There are no mods that add fetishes or positions at this time.
4. See above

Where i can download 100% save for R4 version?
It comes with R4, but be warned that a 100% save means nothing in this game. A girl can tell you no to sex whether she is at no hearts or max hearts, it is designed to give the girls a sense of sentience in that they don't just react one way or another based on a coded flag, but will react differently nearly every interaction.

Well this is pretty massive download. What is this game exactly?
The size is due to all the mods and extras plus the DLC. The game itself is a majority of it, though.

is it your first illusion game? what do you expect?
it is like all previous ones
rape, bare cocks, bouncing breasts in gravity
in the end very boring
for illusion fans a mus i have game
There is no rape, that was Play Home, Play Club, Real Play, Premium Play Darkness, Artificial Academy 2, and Rapelay. No, it is not like the previous ones. It is most similar to Artificial Girl 3, which still didn't have the survival aspect.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElBandarra

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ha. I've spent hours grinding away at stats trying to work out why all the H-stuff is gated so far away.

People bathe in their underwear, even with low vigilance, never seen anyone use the toilet, or masturbate, and sex hasn't even been mentioned yet, even at four hearts.
Looks like I just beat the game, got the boat working and got to the residence island.

Then I browse through the thread a little more, and someone mentions offhand, Fitgirl's repack is the steam version, which is presumably neutured.
What a waste of time.

Well, maybe I can copy my saves over into the Screwthisnoise version.
Gonna take forever though, because fitgirls pack was 1.7gb, and STN's is like 100x that.

• Haha
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

20inches

Mar 19, 2020
It comes with R4, but be warned that a 100% save means nothing in this game. A girl can tell you no to sex whether she is at no hearts or max hearts, it is designed to give the girls a sense of sentience in that they don't just react one way or another based on a coded flag, but will react differently nearly every interaction.
Yes i find it. But after game start and load last save i spawn on empty island with one trader girl. And a haven't enougt H-scenes for male or female player

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
There is no rape, that was Play Home, Play Club, Real Play, Premium Play Darkness, Artificial Academy 2, and Rapelay. No, it is not like the previous ones. It is most similar to Artificial Girl 3, which still didn't have the survival aspect.
I don't know... If a girl is peeing or down on all fours picking up something from the ground or sleeping, You can Initiate sex with out her consenting first.
Is this considered rape... Or just surprise sex?.

Oct 14, 2018
I'm kinda confused about the installition. Am I supposed to download all of the parts from 1 to 10 and then also download the torrent, or is the torret/repack the whole game and only need to download that ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes i find it. But after game start and load last save i spawn on empty island with one trader girl. And a haven't enougt H-scenes for male or female player
The empty island is the housing island. It is empty so you can build a large house on it. The save does not come with any girls loaded, no idea how the player who created pulled that off because you literally have to choose a girl when you hit new game. You can load a girl in using the console by the dock.

I don't know... If a girl is peeing or down on all fours picking up something from the ground or sleeping, You can Initiate sex with out her consenting first.
Is this considered rape... Or just surprise sex?.
It wasn't really rape, just surprise sex. Illusion didn't program actual rape into this one.

Ha. I've spent hours grinding away at stats trying to work out why all the H-stuff is gated so far away.

People bathe in their underwear, even with low vigilance, never seen anyone use the toilet, or masturbate, and sex hasn't even been mentioned yet, even at four hearts.
Looks like I just beat the game, got the boat working and got to the residence island.

Then I browse through the thread a little more, and someone mentions offhand, Fitgirl's repack is the steam version, which is presumably neutured.
What a waste of time.

Well, maybe I can copy my saves over into the Screwthisnoise version.
Gonna take forever though, because fitgirls pack was 1.7gb, and STN's is like 100x that.
It isn't just vigilance, humanity needs to be leveled for them to change clothes, including for bathing. Get their naughty mood percentage up and they will go somewhere to masturbate. As for peeing, they will eventually. Keep in mind that they may be out of range for you to reach them by the time they finish as well. I've had girls go to the other side of the first island and I would miss out on all their bathing and peeing while they were there. Sex is completely random, they may or may not come to you and even four hearts isn't going to guarantee they will agree if you go to them for it.

I'm kinda confused about the installition. Am I supposed to download all of the parts from 1 to 10 and then also download the torrent, or is the torret/repack the whole game and only need to download that ?
Either download the 10 parts or the torrent, they are the same thing. The 10 parts is so that people can do direct downloads on sites like MEGA without needing to pay for a premium account on the download site.

Oct 14, 2018
Either download the 10 parts or the torrent, they are the same thing. The 10 parts is so that people can do direct downloads on sites like MEGA without needing to pay for a premium account on the download site.
I see, thank you. Will I need anything else aside from the 1-10 parts ? The repack thing is what's confusing me, I think.

kornicska

Sep 7, 2019
game keeps crashing when i go to create a character :(
Yey. is use game, redy crashing the game caracter creator.. The game not optimalization. BIG BIG ATOM computer use the work..
The normal pc not work..

delete your homework folder. you have too many apps installed. you have too many background processes. clean your registry. clean your room.
My friend, this is a completely virgin, freshly installed PC and no windows running. In vain I have an 8gb video card and 8gb ram
New installed full pc and windows win10, rx4708gb ram video card 8gb system ram and 4x 3.2ghz processor. the game crashing crashing closing closing not normal runing..
The game optimalization te big big poor..

Last edited:

20inches

Mar 19, 2020
The empty island is the housing island. It is empty so you can build a large house on it. The save does not come with any girls loaded, no idea how the player who created pulled that off because you literally have to choose a girl when you hit new game. You can load a girl in using the console by the dock.
Yestrday i can search r2 version and then i fing 100% save with fully island and fully h-scence for male and female player

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I am literally "stumped". Started the game and am supposed to follow the girl, but she stands in front of the tree stump and does not do anything (right at the beginning after cooking fish)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I see, thank you. Will I need anything else aside from the 1-10 parts ? The repack thing is what's confusing me, I think.
No, you only need either the 10 parts or the torrent. It will run as it is once you unpack the 10 part archive or the one part archive from the torrent. No need to install or anything.

Yestrday i can search r2 version and then i fing 100% save with fully island and fully h-scence for male and female player
R2 is severely outdated, it doesn't even have the full version of the game. The save you had must not have been the one that I'm talking about because the island should be completely blank with no girls except the merchant. On the H scenes, that is just a matter of chance. You are never guaranteed an H scene in this game as the girls can say no even at full hearts. Also, getting all positions is just a matter of having high enough stats on the girl you start H with.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I seem to run into a problem while trying to pack the game out after I downloaded all 10 packages. 1584964727099.png
I got that and i'm kinda clueless what to do now. Can someone instruct me how to get it to work?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I seem to run into a problem while trying to pack the game out after I downloaded all 10 packages...
You extract just ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA7z.001 and the other nine should automaticity follow. Looks like you use WinRAR, if you get errors during extraction you may want to try 7Zip.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I am literally "stumped". Started the game and am supposed to follow the girl, but she stands in front of the tree stump and does not do anything (right at the beginning after cooking fish)
I have managed to progress with a char that was already there (for some reason my created did not work). Will I be able to switch the chars later? Or add the one I made?

RellikMD

Dec 31, 2017
so I had the same problem others had and I fixed it by opening the archive but now I cant get the game to run, I've run the Registry fixer and have run InitSetting.exe (I can get them to run and can studioneov2 to run) and tried all of the fixes for running apps but I can't get the game to start/run. If anyone knows how to get it to work I'd love to know

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes