Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Before downloading this enormous game, could someone give me some loose impressions? Is it good?

spiritof123

Jul 22, 2018
I have a question.

My Notebook can not run game AI-Shoujo but another computer can run it.

I don't know Notebook miss any software because I updated Driver and direct X last version already but can not run it.

My Notebook spec i7 7700HQ, RAM 12, GTX 1050.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Will I be able to switch the chars later? Or add the one I made?
There's terminals dotted around that let you customise, or swap the characters being used. If you didn't see your characters when you started a new games though maybe they weren't saved.
I am literally "stumped". Started the game and am supposed to follow the girl...
She usually dashes of down the path to the right, over the stream to the abandoned house. Try going without her maybe.
it says that the file is corupted and i cant unpack it
Check above otherwise don't know why people are having trouble.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
You extract just ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA7z.001 and the other nine should automaticity follow. Looks like you use WinRAR, if you get errors during extraction you may want to try 7Zip.
Tried both with winrar and 7zip, both are not working. they say that the archive is damaged

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...they say that the archive is damaged
From the screenshot unless their icons just haven't appeared yet 007, 008 and 009 don't look right (and there's no 001 there). Being so big maybe don't drag the game out (I usually would), but click extract.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
There's terminals dotted around that let you customise, or swap the characters being used. If you didn't see your characters when you started a new games though maybe they weren't saved.

She usually dashes of down the path to the right, over the stream to the abandoned house. Try going without her maybe.

Check above otherwise don't know why people are having trouble.
After switching it worked. Then I switched back but the char keeps getting stuck, just standing there. Do not know what the issue is :-/ some parameters that should not be touched?

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
I have to say, in just about every way imaginable, I've seen "first prototype" games from hobbyists with more pollish and 1000x better quality than this game.

And for fucks sake, that engine has all tools available to put in decent controls and can detect between WSAD and ZSQD.

And yes, the quality of this game is a valid criticism. Illusion has been making games for 18 fucking years.
Their games should be far higher quality by now.

Heck, several of their older games were far higher quality than this.

Reactions: Revy15a2

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have to say, in just about every way imaginable, I've seen "first prototype" games from hobbyists with more pollish and 1000x better quality than this game.

And for fucks sake, that engine has all tools available to put in decent controls and can detect between WSAD and ZSQD.

And yes, the quality of this game is a valid criticism. Illusion has been making games for 18 fucking years.

That is what happens when you have almost zero competition. You really do not have much pressure on doing extremely well.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Before downloading this enormous game, could someone give me some loose impressions? Is it good?
It is a bit bare bones compared to previous Illusion games, but yes, I blieve it is good in its own right.

The problem is that companies on the H game side of the game development industry in Japan tend to just be stepping stones to mainstream companies. This is because being an H game dev is something that is seen as an embarrassment, so devs jump ship once they get enough job experience. Because of this, H game companies are constantly hiring newbies and that leads to a perpetual lack of skill. Not to mention the lack of actual competition.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I can load the trials without any trouble but the game itself just gives the error as I ave already said.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes